Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Two sides of the same coin called Life (Page 10)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

nandu excellent topic.......i knw dat would b unacceptable for maan coz of geet.......bt if u ask me i dont mind him saving maan's life coz his life is more den anything in dis scenario.......i knw dis was not ur question bt cant think of anything except maan getting blood..........chahe wo koi bhi ho..........

thank you sweetheart..yup Maan's life means far above anything else...but sure its unfair on both Maan & Geet to have any sort of obligation towards that devil

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana-maneet

Good post Yes this is really unfair but I think Geet remorse when Maan will thank yourself when it comes

thank you dear..yeah she firstly is going through guilt trip owing to the accident now to have to hide it from Maan..its going to add to her trauma

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

And when maan finds out geet hid this from him, he will go back to his dush danav mode :O n then the stalker track of sameera?
No..lol idk if the story wud be logical or not

good god! you are planning the future story...lol

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by aditi123_78

this twist in the story is totally unexpected....but it sure shows how fate can play a cruel joke to even the saintest of men....

maan will survive because dev will give him blood...
dev who once destroyed geet's life....dev whom maan hates from the core of his heart...dev whose mere shadow maan wants to avoid....

how painful and humiliating will it be for maan to know that it is dev's blood flowing in his veins...

and the worst part is that geet cant say the truth to maan because of the condition put forward by dev...i hate it that geet and dev will share a secret which maan will be unaware of....

and what if dev later on blackmails geet by making her doing things which r harmful for maan like leaking business secrets...and what if later on dev demands the baby once it is born....

god...i really wish now that MC happens....

but watever...this track has lot of potential and will give a lot of scope for performance to all the 3 actors....

Aditi ..firstly no secret to remain hidden from Maan for long..& i surely don't want miscarriage..the Baby is the symbol & trophy of the fight she put up ....its the bond that binds her more closely to Maan
i want the baby to stay.

even i dont want MC yaar....i hv written many posts on this....its just that the thot of dev blackmailing geet to give him the baby is wat horrifies me....
i wrote this considering that maan will still be unaware that dev gave him blood...in that case geet will not know wat to do wen dev will want the baby...

but...as u said no secret can be hidden from maan for long...if that is so....then maneet can fight tog for the baby if dev creates probs...of course in this case i wud love to see the baby survive...

nywyz nandu....after this accident if the baby still survives....then i will like maneet to name it Miracula....

i hv so often told that i want to see the baby in maan's arms...so MC/abortion r the last things i want....

Dev wont want the baby yaar...if he has not turned positive ..that i'm sure he has not ...then emotions hardly matter to him..
yup i'm counting on the hawk eyed Maan Singh Khurana to  spot what is bothering his Geet's peace of mind
Miracula....lol Aditi suggest the name on Geet's Wall.....LOL

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silkyarora

nice post..........! i mean u said the whole think so nicely and in a compact form.........! great.............loved it.................! now the thing to be seen is that is Dev doin all this with right intentions or he has some motive behind this........................!

thank you so much dear for the appreciation...yes its his intention that will decide the course of the story
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

ohh dear, you are back and that so nice and short and sweet....!!! loved it...:)

thank you dear glad u liked it.....the episode really had me feel the unfair attitude of destiny towards two good souls Maan & Geet..
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Am so glad to see you back.Cant write more until they stopped showing Maan in that pathetic situation.He has given life to her n her unborn baby how many times I've nt counted but she has thrown him into this death bed for her silly thoughts.Its so horrible that now he has to be grateful to Dev for his life time.
my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged

Lovely post Nandita.! 

Life is strange... All 3 of them, Maaneet and the baby have Dev's blood in them now....

It will be hard for Maaneet to live with the fact that the one they hate so much is responsible for giving them new lease on life.

Lets hope the (re)creator of their lives namely in this case Dev does not become destroyer again.   

Go to top