What is Arpitha in the show??

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since we have a track where Arpita agrees to go with RV cos her husband's izzat is in danger. How does a man whose wife agrees to sleep with another man have any izzat??😲.A new question is being raised automatically..Later if Avdesh is in some other problem and some one else makes the same offer will Arpitha agree to that also.. Isn't she totally characterless???So what does that make Arpitha & what is Avdesh in the whole scenario???? Is his izzat saved or lost??😆😆 Foolish CVS.. Give us a break!!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wen d discussion came up , i just thought dat 2 save Avi frm going 2 jail wud she hv done d same thng ????? I mean come on ppl hv probs bigger than dis n they dont go around doing such a thng 2 save a person or d IZZAT.............dis is plain stupid n nonsense ............ dis mite happen in real life as someone said here but its sad n disgusting 😡😡 Dis is NO SOLUTION 4 a problem 😡😡 n How dumb is she dat seeing his dis change again she shd hv confided 2 Avi or someone .......How can u trust someone like him who suddenely frm nice changed 2 a bad person............In dis case she needs 2 learn frm bhootni how 2 JUDGE a person
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolguy3

Wen d discussion came up , i just thought dat 2 save Avi frm going 2 jail wud she hv done d same thng ????? I mean come on ppl hv probs bigger than dis n they dont go around doing such a thng 2 save a person or d IZZAT.............dis is plain stupid n nonsense ............ dis mite happen in real life as someone said here but its sad n disgusting 😡😡 Dis is NO SOLUTION 4 a problem 😡😡 n How dumb is she dat seeing his dis change again she shd hv confided 2 Avi or someone .......How can u trust someone like him who suddenely frm nice changed 2 a bad person............In dis case she needs 2 learn frm bhootni how 2 JUDGE a person

Nobody in this world goes sleeping around to get her sister in law married... SHouldn't she confide in her husband?? Isn't that the basic premise of a marraige??Trust & sanctity// If that is broken what is left???? Bahuji this way is so much better!!!!😆😆
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Laxmi
Nobody in this world goes sleeping around to get her sister in law married... SHouldn't she confide in her husband?? Isn't that the basic premise of a marraige??Trust & sanctity// If that is broken what is left???? Bahuji this way is so much better!!!!😆😆

Laxmi,
its true that its not a pavitra ristha or pavitra bandhan any more, once she goes to RV. Its better for her stay away from Avi when she goes to RV. first they showed Bhabi' s lusty feelings for dewar, now a vigin wife goes to some devil to bed, OMG, this CVs or writers i dont understand what is  in their mind keep showing women are just cheap and disgusting creatures and that too the lead man is a helpless, brainless and weak  and cant keep her wife happy?what else left in the story now to watch.
 When the show started thinking how close it to my heart , keep loving it as it got some values in love and life.now its all gone and for me the show gone for ever.😭😭😭😭
Hence forth i dont need to comment anything on this show.
showing the beatiful relationships in disgusting way.yukk.😡

Edited by GKDlover1 - 13 years ago
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

@ bold - true , marriage is a combination of these n if these r not present then wat d importance of marriage n wat do u do wid such a relation ????? They need 2 remember their conversation of both being ONE frm HEART n MIND ...........so why not confide into each other n solve d problem........... taking a decision on ur own n then regreting will not undo wat u hv already done so it wud b better 2 talk it out which i hope after dis incident Arpi learns dat she needs 2 talk 2 Avi n trust him actually n not just sayng it AngryAngryAngryAngry
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m absolutly agree with u girls its disgusting , immoral  , it s not brave from her 'nd now Bahuji seem more bahadur than Arpi
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GKDlover1

@Laxmi

Laxmi,
its true that its not a pavitra ristha or pavitra bandhan any more, once she goes to RV. Its better for her stay away from Avi when she goes to RV. first they showed Bhabi' s lusty feelings for dewar, now a vigin wife goes to some devil to bed, OMG, this CVs or writers i dont understand what is  in their mind keep showing women are just cheap and disgusting creatures and that too the lead man is a helpless, brainless and weak  and cant keep her wife happy?what else left in the story now to watch.
 When the show started thinking how close it to my heart , keep loving it as it got some values in love and life.now its all gone and for me the show gone for ever.😭😭😭😭
Hence forth i dont need to comment anything on this show.
showing the beatiful relationships in disgusting way.yukk.😡

Arpi was saying hum dil aur dimak se ek ho gaye!!?? What a joke & she does not  consider her husband worhy enough to protect her she goes around sleeping!!!! What a joke..So what is left of the marraige?? What are the women in the show???  WHat respect will the husband have left after this in society???
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalitondra

i m absolutly agree with u girls its disgusting , immoral  , it s not brave from her 'nd now Bahuji seem more bahadur than Arpi

Bahuji is way better now atleast shez not sleeping around!!!!
talkie14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_boy

@ bold - true , marriage is a combination of these n if these r not present then wat d importance of marriage n wat do u do wid such a relation ????? They need 2 remember their conversation of both being ONE frm HEART n MIND ...........so why not confide into each other n solve d problem........... taking a decision on ur own n then regreting will not undo wat u hv already done so it wud b better 2 talk it out which i hope after dis incident Arpi learns dat she needs 2 talk 2 Avi n trust him actually n not just sayng it AngryAngryAngryAngry

What would have happen to AVdesh after his wife agrees to spend the night with another man??? Where does that leave him????