India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Logic Logic where are you? (Page 2)

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@tanu - what editing problem with the lawyer scene?

is it jsut friday or am i totally not getting what you are saying?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_BelleEksie

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Fatima B - I was saying, maybe - just maybe, there could be an editing problem...

Prem refused the lawyer his dad got because he didnt want his dad's help in solving the situation... and maybe that  scene got chopped off..that the channel might have edited an important scene where Prem refuses Gautam's help, inorder to bring in more suspense in the given time slot - like showing a precap of  that burqa clad  person colliding with nandini....

Because only then will it make sense that he'd accept the lawyer arranged by Govind and Nandini...

Thats what I'm saying...  
Also, a scene where Sonakshi vows to get even with nandini, coz she thinks nandini had hooked Kkrushna might've been edited.. which is why we cant make sense why Sonakshi is going to fight the case...

Edited by 10on10 - 18 February 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomaniEksie

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
As to Sona's reaction, I think she believes Nandini is equally to blame.....that Nandini and Krushna were having an affair and that Nandini was the one who enticed Krushna........Sona does not know about the rape and she left the scene before Prem arrived...........so she knows only some part of the story and she believes herself wronged by Nandini and wants Nandini punished!   Ouch  That at least makes sense but showing a scene with Sona thinking these things would have made it clearer and less illogical.Confused

As to Prem's reaction to the lawyer, I am still puzzled.  Shocked  When Gautam and Kalyani visit the police station soon after he is arrested, they speak to him and Gautam clearly tells him that he is not alone and that his dad is with him and will help him.  At that time, Prem nods his head.......that is equal to acceptance of his dad's offer of help..........and it is the chance to make up.......Smile

But later when YS appears in front of him, his expression is totally different... ....there is an obstinate, mulish look on his face........it is almost like something happened in between which makes him change his mind..........something which is not shown.........and probably will be shown later........hopefully...Tongue......nothing explains his change of attitude......not even the arrogance of YS!   Prem must realize Nandini would be ill-treated by Aayi at Govind's home and they are already in financial trouble and also that Nandini would not be welcomed in Rajadhyaksh home....Ouch ..so his attitude does not  make sense.........he should have grabbed at the chance of getting acquitted rather than be obstinate.......Confused

Which makes me feel Gautam must have placed some condition to Prem for giving help.... Dead....which Prem was not willing to accept!!    All this is mere speculation......let us see what the CVs dish out!    But it is interesting to speculate........and they are giving us enough fodder for that!!  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Interesting discussion .. 

I agree with Shobs on this ... Where Sona's reaction is concerned, I also think she blames Nandini as much .. maybe more than Krushna .. and so wants her to suffer. I have yet to watch yesterday's episode so don't know about Prem's reactions and expressions on not seeking help from his dad .. but I think what Shobs said about Gautam putting forth a condition in front of Prem .. might be the case, which might be shown later. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Prem is being really stupid...he claims that "he's avenging nandini" nw when she needs him the most to face society now that the news has gone public he's going with the "i did it i'll pay for it". What crap. what was the point then going after krushna if he isn't thinking about how they will live happily after and nandini....i just feel so bad for her. poor girl can't catch a break and i completely agree that sonakshi is an idiot and prapti's annoying

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index