Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

He did this in my pov, bcoz he wanted to take revenge from Ayesha...tht ok...u want divorce from me...but from, now on, neither wouldnt I accept u as my wife, nor i would let you be free for Jawad...so he didnt divorce her...Being a man, his ego would have been hurt a lot...we know how men can be in these type of issues....so he did this to take evenge from her..

What revenger? I find him rubbish.... He was the one and only sole reason that everything happened... If eh hadn't go met that Aneela and spend his entire days with her...Aisha wouldn't complain... She loves him so much that she didn't want him to go... Lekin theek hai woh phir bhi gaya she accepted it... He called her and she compensated with that... But when phone call, letter comes  to an end only money and things come what is she supposed to do... As she said in the serial..

Paise kya karon...?How can money compensate for my husband?

The thing is.... If he can do everything why can't she.. At least she's doing it the right way marrying him..Not just going around with boys.... 

But i disagree.. Aisha being a woman and a mother is wrong? I completely dis agree...  
As a woman she also wants love, her husband have had enough of her... what is she supposed to do cry over her faith? 

And as a mother... I feel she's doing right... Her husband left her and their daughter... Her daughter don't get the love she deserves and needs... So marrying Jawad "her" daughter will have a bright future...

U have seen Noor... her attitude, arrogance and anger is the result of Mugheez decision....
Because Noor didn't get the fatherly love or the love from her father's side family...
Then this is what she learns to be... 

So how is Aisha wrong in making her and her daughters future better... ?

-Laiba

I am not saying tht him taking revenge would be right... I am just stating...what i think might have been the reason of him not giving divorce.. I am just stating his pov...not justifying him...

And i am in no way justifying Moiz... I have already said tht whatever Moiz did was completely wrong....He is the sole reason for it...but still.. I wouldnt want any girl to follow Ayesha's footsteps...or...let me put it this way... Had I been in her place..I would have never done what Ayesha did....What I would have done is....when Ayesha came to know abt Moiz's affair with Anila.... obv I would have been hurt..and trust would have been broken... So I would have simply asked for a divorce.....tht i cant trust this person anymore... hence I cant love him..so whats the point in continuing this relationship? I would have simply asked Moiz..tht since u broke my trust...i dont want to live as ur wife anymore... Instead of confiding in another man, and finding support in him, being someone else's wife..i would have confided in my family... I would have told everyone tht since he cheated on me..i cant live with him.....and i want a divorce..... rather than having an extramarital affair... ..Ayesha should have gone fora divorce simply......and after divorce.....then as life moves on..maybe she would have found someone else...who would be ready to accept her with her daughter....whatever.....she could go for a sec marriage .. This would have been MUCH MORE dignified and morally and ethically correct......
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not saying tht him taking revenge would be right... I am just stating...what i think might have been the reason of him not giving divorce.. I am just stating his pov...not justifying him...

And i am in no way justifying Moiz... I have already said tht whatever Moiz did was completely wrong....He is the sole reason for it...but still.. I wouldnt want any girl to follow Ayesha's footsteps...or...let me put it this way... Had I been in her place..I would have never done what Ayesha did....What I would have done is....when Ayesha came to know abt Moiz's affair with Anila.... obv I would have been hurt..and trust would have been broken... So I would have simply asked for a divorce.....tht i cant trust this person anymore... hence I cant love him..so whats the point in continuing this relationship? I would have simply asked Moiz..tht since u broke my trust...i dont want to live as ur wife anymore... Instead of confiding in another man, and finding support in him, being someone else's wife..i would have confided in my family... I would have told everyone tht since he cheated on me..i cant live with him.....and i want a divorce..... rather than having an extramarital affair... ..Ayesha should have gone fora divorce simply......and after divorce.....then as life moves on..maybe she would have found someone else...who would be ready to accept her with her daughter....whatever.....she could go for a sec marriage .. This would have been MUCH MORE dignified and morally and ethically correct......

I'm understanding what ur saying...And i don't get it what kind of revenge? He started it all then what left what revenge?

I understand that...

But thats what she was doing... She wanted divorce, and marrying Jawad for her and her daughters future...

But fortunately or unfortunately the Mugheez mom heard the convo... or else she would to what u said divorce Mugheez and marry Jawad simple as that...But as her saas heard it she didn't deny ti she told every one very clear... I find her very brave for doing that....So i don't see any wrong in it...

Why is she a bad example for women...
I think she's right... What is she supposed to do cry over her husband and ask for divorce what if he doesn't give her divorce..? would she sit somewhere and cry?-

To some extent Aisha could be wrong... But to a lot of extent she's right... 

I don't think at this point of time, Aisha really cares about society, or dignity... 

If you ask me, they both are wrong. But this all fasaad started when Moiz started treating and
behaving with Aneela as if she was his girlfriend.....I mean the guy started this relationship between them by making her believe on the assumption that he isn't married. Poor Aneela. He eats with her, goes out, talks to her till late night on the phone and then one day even meets her parents?! Anyone would think they are bf-gf if they didn't know about his marriage. Then, he claims to his friend that she isn't his gf.

IMO, Moiz treating Aneela this way is cuz of several reasons- he was lonely, his wife-mom always complained to him only and then Aneela was a source that took him away from all that stress and his frustrations.

It doesn't really look like he "loves" Aneela. She was more like a "source of relaxation" to him....and maybe, there was some little liking too because of the attention she gave him. However, all of this is cheating on Moiz's part. Married men aren't supposed to roam around with other women and treat them as their gfs.

Now, coming to Ayesha, what she is doing/did is completely wrong too. I agree that she was also frustrated, anxious, and worried that her husband may just marry another woman because of him praising and talking about Aneela all the time, even joking that he'll marry her. But, all of a sudden, she became so serious and wanted to marry her husband's best friend? What in the world happened between them? We'll still have to see next episode for the reasons she wavered. But, without a doubt, what she did with Jawad is cheating too. And to add on to that, she is shown to be wayyy more serious for marrying Jawad ....whereas, Moiz have never really considered marrying Aneela, given all the time he spends with her.

They did hint at this twist from the beginning. I knew that there was something between Jawad and Ayesha as well ....I thought maybe Jawad used to love Ayesha or something and then it led to Ayesha's in laws misunderstanding that she also liked him. But, this actual twist of both of them wanting to marry shocked me a little. 😲
Edited by --ania-- - 13 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
I agree with Ania 100%

@princez_94...

Look...i think Ayesha is right in asking for a divorce..but in my opinion..she should have asked for a divorce.....the day she became sure abt Moiz's affair with Anila...and it wouldhave nothing to do with another man in her life... She asked for divorve form Moiz ONLY after she had found support in Jawad... Finding someone else...in ur life while u rsomeone else's wife is COMPLETELY wrong.....She was frustrated with Moiz affair...she should have asked for divorce straight away.. She lived as Moiz's wife...and still had an affair with Jawad.. And Moiz did the same thing...so he is completely wrong too.....but since the topic is abt Ayesha...so i am talking abt her, here more.....She was living in Moiz's home and then had an affair with his best friend and thought abt marrying him.. I know this would have been graduall..not all of a sudden..then one day..she woke up and thought.ok i should marry him.. I know it would have been graduall but still it is completely and totally wrong.......Why did she think of a divorce from Moiz...only after Jawad proposed her and then they had an affair? Why didnt she go back her home..or ask for a divorce..the day she became sure abt Moiz affair?  She must have shared her frustrations with Jawad... Instead of tht..she should have gone back her home...shared her frustrations and confided in her family..took support from them..ask for a divorce from Moiz......and this should have happend..straight away...after she became sure abt Moiz affair..and had nothing to do with Jawad or any other man in ur life......After divorce...ofcourse...she could find any x,y, z person...whom would be ready to accept her dughter.... Finding someone ....as ur support after divorce is completely different ..than having an extramarital affair.....Having an extramarital affair is completely wrong, ethically morally and religiously.....And this is for both Moiz and Ayesha....both are wrong.. But since the topic is abt...whether Ayesha is justified in having an extramarital affair with Jawad and then thinking of marrying him.....so according to me, she is not..... She lived in Moiz house and had an affair........this is complete cheating and totally wrong...in my opinion
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --ania--

If you ask me, they both are wrong. But this all fasaad started when Moiz started treating and
behaving with Aneela as if she was his girlfriend.....I mean the guy started this relationship between them by making her believe on the assumption that he isn't married. Poor Aneela. He eats with her, goes out, talks to her till late night on the phone and then one day even meets her parents?! Anyone would think they are bf-gf if they didn't know about his marriage. Then, he claims to his friend that she isn't his g
(exactly!Moiz has played at the same time with the emotions of two girls...may be his intention was not wrong initially but the moment he didnt disclosed his marrige to aneela and the way he was having all those long talks with her...makes him guilty...

IMO, Moiz treating Aneela this way is cuz of several reasons- he was lonely, his wife-mom always complained to him only and then Aneela was a source that took him away from all that stress and his frustrations.
 (Bang on...his home has been a battle field...as far as I see all this i guess he kind of found a refuge in aneela...
It doesn't really look like he "loves" Aneela. She was more like a "source of relaxation" to him....and maybe, there was some little liking too because of the attention she gave him. However, all of this is cheating on Moiz's part. Married men aren't supposed to roam around with other women and treat them as their gfs.
 (You ve sumed my mind here....source of relaaxation is the most appropriate word....he alothough initially didnt felt anything for her...but found that peace which he was missing from quite a long time...but exactly that does nt justify his act as he was married ...no matter how worse the situation turns.
Now, coming to Ayesha, what she is doing/did is completely wrong too. I agree that she was also frustrated, anxious, and worried that her husband may just marry another woman because of him praising and talking about Aneela all the time, even joking that he'll marry her. But, all of a sudden, she became so serious and wanted to marry her husband's best friend? What in the world happened between them? We'll still have to see next episode for the reasons she wavered. But, without a doubt, what she did with Jawad is cheating too. And to add on to that, she is shown to be wayyy more serious for marrying Jawad ....whereas, Moiz have never really considered marrying Aneela, given all the time he spends with her.
 (Keeping in mind aishas character i dont think so shes a kind of girl who can go to that extent...i believe the way they have shown the things in the last episode is not the real picture....maybe we"ll see some twist in the coming episode:-)

They did hint at this twist from the beginning. I knew that there was something between Jawad and Ayesha as well ....I thought maybe Jawad used to love Ayesha or something and then it led to Ayesha's in laws misunderstanding that she also liked him. But, this actual twist of both of them wanting to marry shocked me a little. 😲

Originally posted by: --ania--

behaving with Aneela as if she was his girlfriend.....I mean the guy started this relationship between them by making her believe on the assumption that he isn't married. Poor Aneela. He eats with her, goes out, talks to her till late night on the phone and then one day even meets her parents?! Anyone would think they are bf-gf if they didn't know about his marriage. Then, he claims to his friend that she isn't his gf.

Okay first... i totally agree with u... They both were wrong to an extent...But the thing is he started it... if he hadn't said anything Aisha wouldn't have done what she did... So as u said he's the "fasaad" of it all but later on every one will blame Aisha....
& Exactly no one will ask what Mugheez did there who he went with it's just Aisha...

I agree Aneela was the source for his relaxation, But if we think back those arguments fights, & complaints wouldn't have happened if Mugheez didn't leave Pakistan... Now even his mom regrets sending him, but it's too late now... So Aisha is wrong at many place... But somehow every place she's wrong Mugheez is the one whos responsible.. I mean  i Know Aisha is wrong, she is because  of what she did and will do in the future and that's why she still feels guilty... But  the reason or Fasaad behind it all is Mugheez...

Again... IDK what Aisha is up to... But yea it looks serious but it can also be a way to get Mugheez back... even though they look Much in Love especially Jawad... But again hadn't Mugheez gone or praised another girl making her do this she wouldn't have... He's kind of telling her to do it by saying and all his actions too...

me too.. I wash shocked at the marriage part... I never thought she would think of marriage... and another thing... They showed us in first episode and on that Mugheez & Aisha are married...so i think none of us went to that direction... But marriage i was shocked...  But we'll have to wait for next too see what actually happens when things come out...

But the fasaad of it all is Mugheez if he hadn't done what he did maybe Aisha wouldn't have done such a big mistake... Aisha IS wrong but to some extent the real fasaad is Mugheez and probably his mom & Family... Since they did regret on something in the present... especially his mom...

-Laiba

Edited by princez_94 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: farahs_6

I agree with Ania 100%

@princez_94...

Look...i think Ayesha is right in asking for a divorce..but in my opinion..she should have asked for a divorce.....the day she became sure abt Moiz's affair with Anila...and it wouldhave nothing to do with another man in her life... She asked for divorve form Moiz ONLY after she had found support in Jawad... Finding someone else...in ur life while u rsomeone else's wife is COMPLETELY wrong.....She was frustrated with Moiz affair...she should have asked for divorce straight away.. She lived as Moiz's wife...and still had an affair with Jawad.. And Moiz did the same thing...so he is completely wrong too.....but since the topic is abt Ayesha...so i am talking abt her, here more.....She was living in Moiz's home and then had an affair with his best friend and thought abt marrying him.. I know this would have been graduall..not all of a sudden..then one day..she woke up and thought.ok i should marry him.. I know it would have been graduall but still it is completely and totally wrong.......Why did she think of a divorce from Moiz...only after Jawad proposed her and then they had an affair? Why didnt she go back her home..or ask for a divorce..the day she became sure abt Moiz affair?  She must have shared her frustrations with Jawad... Instead of tht..shecompletely wrong, ethically morally and religiously.....And this is for both Moiz and Ay should have gone back her home...shared her frustrations and confided in her family..took support from them..ask for a divorce from Moiz......and this should have happend..straight away...after she became sure abt Moiz affair..and had nothing to do with Jawad or any other man in ur life......After divorce...ofcourse...she could find any x,y, z person...whom would be ready to accept her dughter.... Finding someone ....as ur support after divorce is completely different ..than having an extramarital affair.....Having an extramarital affair is esha....both are wrong.. But since the topic is abt...whether Ayesha is justified in having an extramarital affair with Jawad and then thinking of marrying him.....so according to me, she is not..... She lived in Moiz house and had an affair........this is complete cheating and totally wrong...in my opinion

I agree... She should have waited for divorce and then try to find someone else... But if he can go out with girls and do whatever he want (still married, and NO plans of marrying Aneela) then why can't she, she wants to marry Jawad...I know it wrong, but okay she found someone before divorce but u can call  it marital affair, since she's honest about it that because of that she wants divorce and straight away marry Jawad... What wrong is she doing?=

Mugheez had no reason t hand out with Aneela... He just did it... But Aisha is majboor... Her husband is thinking of marrying someone else and what is she supposed to do... it's for her & her daughters sake.... 

She is wrong, definitely wrong... But the reason behind it all is still Mugheez...I the as a normal husband had just called her and normally talked, try to explain that stop complaining somehow convinced  her and NO Aneela... She wouldn't feel broken. She wouldn't go to another man for some love or the trust that her husband broke..

Aisha is way wrong in marrying someone else while being married... But yet again it's all because of Mugheez...

-Laiba
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even if Ayesha was left lonely whatever but still she was soo loyal to Moiz, its unbelievable how she's talking abt marriage wid Jawad....and ayesha's character isnt so low ...she seemed a sincere wife and a dedicating mother acc to the positivity shown in her character...and yea maybe u guys r right maybe was just trying to bring Moiz bak...
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
keeping fingers crossed how will story move forward...just one day to go:-)
Yes. The promos are really interesting... I loved Aisha's answer too Mugheez or Moiz...

That proved that moiz is somewhat more guilty than aisha....