India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal To END!!!!!

Baby.Ash IF-Rockerz
Baby.Ash
Baby.Ash

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Star Plus to bring back 'Bidaai' in 21:00 slot?
Feb 17, 2011 08:44 PM| Read / Post comments

'Bidaai' to comeback on Star Plus?With 'Gulaal' not performing as well as initially expected, Star Plus is planning to bring back its ratings hit show 'Bidaai' in the weekday 21:00 slot, according to reports.

Apparently, the channel is hoping to pave way for the second season of the show after the 'Indian Premier League' gets over. TellyBuzz reports that unlike the first season which revolved around the close bonding between two sisters, 'Bidaai 2' will have the story of two sisters, who have a bitter feeling towards each other.

With Sara Khan now a part of ZEE TV's show 'Ram Milaye Jodi' and Parul Chauhan a regular on Colors' 'Pratha', it is not known who will be cast in 'Bidaai 2'. Rumour has it that the new series will move on to the rocky relationship of daughters Khushi and Tamanna (of Sadhana and Ragini respectively).

Insiders have indicated that Star Plus is unhappy with the performance of 'Gulaal', which replaced 'Bidaai' late last year. The show hasn't been able to reach the same ratings high as 'Bidaai'.

Similarly, ZEE TV announced plans to relaunch 'Chhoti Bahu' to spruce up its primetime schedule.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

loop118amrapali_dubeyanna44Minnie.justadream.

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
omg shocking news
thanks 4 sharing
justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
noooooooo......i LOVEE Bidaaii..and definatly want a sequel..buttt can't they put it in another slot??
i loveeee Gulaal....i know its not doiing good at the moment but they should give it a chance..the storyline is fresh....its different.....and all dramas have a rockyy startt...rightt??
anywayss thanks for shariingg Big smile
x

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
oh nooooooooo this is not fair, its doing pretty well
and what if Bidaai 2 doesn't work out at all, then what.
well anyway , this is just way tooo of unfairness with gulaal
arghhhh i don't know why SP always do this, if they want to make sequel of bidaai, then simply give them a different time slot, why to end gulaal?

no offense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliruexangel

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
why is SP obsessed with Bidaai , arre take 9:30 and push ur own show to some other slot, dont touch Gulaal

and wats gurantee ki that show will work >> since both parul and sara are doing some other shows

Edited by JustJ - 21 February 2011 at 11:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliruexangel

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
dont compare bidaai ti gulaal ok bidaai is the best show and gulaal is a stupid show 9 was bidaai slot not gulaal bidaai should get back 9 slot and gulaal can move to another slot or end and sara parul angad kisnhuk can never say no to bidaai they will come bidaai is the best and bidaai will work so shut up stupid gulaal fans gulaal is the worst show
janki-enonymous Senior Member
janki-enonymous
janki-enonymous

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

dont compare bidaai ti gulaal ok bidaai is the best show and gulaal is a stupid show 9 was bidaai slot not gulaal bidaai should get back 9 slot and gulaal can move to another slot or end and sara parul angad kisnhuk can never say no to bidaai they will come bidaai is the best and bidaai will work so shut up stupid gulaal fans gulaal is the worst show

Shut up.Angry
justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

Lookk...i'm a bigg fan of Bidaai too...butt i loveee Gulaal toooo....andd i thinkk Gulaal deserves this time slot......i mean Bidaai can get another time slot..it wont affect their popularity because it'll be a season 2...come on if it didnt come on at 9 you'll definatly not watch it??
so then whats the problem??
Why should Gulaal have to shift they have every right over this time slot....and remember i'm a Bidaai fan too but i believe they should go for a different slot.......andd beforee you sayy anythingg about other shows just think how would you like it if someone bashed your show??
yeahh i thought so you wouldnt like it.....
and how can you say that Gulaal is rubbish??
you havent gave it a chance...!!
itss a new showw...give it a chancee....and watch it'll be in the topp soonn.....
Bidaai has had a LOT of ups and downs..especially the end was messed up big time..but you dont see people coming from this forum to the Bidaai forum and bashing the show about it starting a season 2!!
so pleasee....stop tryiing to create fights......am sure you can find something better to do...
and can i just ask you one question before i goo...??
if you hate Gulaal soo much..then what are you doingg in this forum??
exactly..i thoughtt sooo....
next time before you post suchh comments..think twice.....

Sorryy Mods...i had to let that out of me....this is the second time someone has came on here bashing our show.....can you please doo somethiing??
Thankss.....

Edited by Pwincess12 - 14 March 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosie111sakadafiruexangelPirated_FunPreeti.xoLimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index