Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay & Angad : Two Faces of Love (Page 6)

muskaan. IF-Dazzler
muskaan.
muskaan.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
you are such a good analystClap

yeah, abhay was a heartbreaker todayCryCryCry

but just loved the way he talked to misha, that all, was basically for piyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n the way piya ran behind him was so........i can't explain itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...

she forgot all the things he said to her earlier but focused on the words she wanted to hear Embarrassed

but abhay broke her heart.....CryCry

n i don't like shankar as a professorOuch.........i mean not professorOuch

you know a girl like misha who is not at all interested in studies and a prof.....Confused

but let's see.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
PocoHug beautiful analysis....loved your title...yes they did show the contrast in the two love stories quite well today...trangad's cute,innocent,all heart,warm and happily ever after love story and abhiya's intense,passionate,dark and forbidden love story...if there's one thing that the cv's have got it right in the show its this medley of love stories and their development...well portrayed till now,and I hope it continues to be the sameBig smile

I just love the way Piya looks and smiles at Abhay,she's completely smitten,besotted,head over heels in love with him and no matter how hard she tries to understand abhay's POV,well her heart just doesn't co-operate...and I know we all want piya to get more proactive when it comes to abhay and she will...already her besotted looks are causing this intense inner conflict in abhay...when she actually bursts out or confronts him am sure he'll give in...she's been rebuffed by him several times but did she ever give up,no, she does have the go getter attitude in her and it'll come back soon.... I loved the dance and  abhay's look of surprise when she guessed his favorite things was simply awesomeDay Dreaming

The Abhay Misha scene was so sweet...aww, loved the way he helped misha out...hope to see more scenes of them in the futureBig smile

Poco, so glad to see your post today...thanks for writing it inspite of being busy...you rock girlStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying everyone. I ma glad taht you guys read and take out time to respond as well.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

luv07prida IF-Rockerz
luv07prida
luv07prida

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
lovely post as always Big smile
liked todays episode ....wld have been better if abhay wldnt have tried to put himself away frm piya Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index