India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's koshish for blood very unrealistic

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Another illogical way of picturizing Geet's hunt for blood. Although the hospital's blood bank ran out of the blood of that group, generally hospital staff would not entirely leave it at the patient's attendant's responsibility to hunt for donors. every hospital would have patient relation department which along with the blood bank can help the patient. Although they wanted to show it in a heart wrenching manner, it was not very realistic. These are my views. You can come up with yours too.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pupamrkoshanzyabina03sravsssheenu32sana_sugarbunTania.kpippanaddiya26

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I agree. Although I don't know how it is done, I do know that the docs don't let  you grab hold of every passing stranger in the corridor and ask them for blood!

Another blooper is the one where she does get a donor and it turns out that his blood group isn't the same.  I didn't know it was possible to determine a blood group in a matter of seconds!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tania.k

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Ignoring the Hospital accomodations Blooper..I actually thot the scene was touching bcoz its Geet, she is doing anything to save her love's life whether it means begging every person in tht hospital for blood...Even tho it looked OTT, the scene can be related to helpless gals struggling to save a loved one's lifee....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonaitsmylifebossrs12345.Kiran.AmoureuxInfinitedreams

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I agree. Although I don't know how it is done, I do know that the docs don't let  you grab hold of every passing stranger in the corridor and ask them for blood!

Another blooper is the one where she does get a donor and it turns out that his blood group isn't the same.  I didn't know it was possible to determine a blood group in a matter of seconds!!
yes it can take only a few minutes to determine blood type. But in todays times, blood is not just given without testing for risk of transmission of HIV or hepatitis. That can take time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tania.knaddiya26

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
You are right. No one can ask like that in this century. Now we have blood banks & emergency blood bank in hospital too. In blood bank they have record of blood donors with their blood groups. So we can contact them in emergency. And this is responsibility of reception person that guide to patient relatives in this situation. In this kind of situation no one brain works immediate what can to do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tania.k

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
there were so many bloopers in the epi i lost count
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Imagine there was no AB negative in Shimla, Chandigarh or Delhi.

Also showing Geet running around the hospital asking everyone to donate blood was really not rightly shown.

The docs / hospitals are almost always responsible for tracking the blood banks for blood cause they have the right contacts to the blood bank and red cross and other charitable medical associations, but then GHSP has always had stupid doctors so they must not know this fact too

And how can we expect the CV's to show this correctly nowadays the new CV's are not doing anything logically so why this, they just don't know the meaning of logic anymoreAngry Angry
mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Well I havent watched the epi but I remember when my dad had dengu fever and needed blood and his blood type wasnt available in the hospital my mum and uncle had to run around to diff hospitals to find out if they had blood available.

Go to top