Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

tension tension tesion.... (Page 7)

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

hai friends hi moonlight in telebuzz they mentioned that naitik will support akshi's decision. i think that\s y they show naksh on one side and family on other side
were did u read tis???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

moonlight08

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

the episode was quite interesting.. naksh scene.. n more drama..

i lyked how akshara is there for naitik wen he needs her the most.. hoping ki akshara jab paise mangne jaa rhi hai to naitik is wid her.. aisa nhi hona chahiye ki naitik us par baras pade...

daddaji n his ego ki to baat hi mat karo.. jab itni problem ho rhi hai business mein to jhukna padega hi unhe.. abhi nhi to baad mein..
vaise m not getting this thng ki customaers cash mein paise kyon maang rhe hai.?? anybody from commerce stream who can help me out on this.???

kaumudi   i  am  commerce  graduate  and  also  an  accountent  but  Dj  and  family  ke  problems  and  cash  dena  wo  baat  to  samaj  me  mujai  bhi  nahi  aa  rahi  hai. and  one  more  thing  , rich  people like  singhanias   unka  koi  saving  account  nahi   hai  ? itne   years  ka  profit  kaha  gaya? and  one  more  agar  if  Dj  telling  akshi  not  to  take  help  from  her  father  what  if  nandini  will  have  same  problam  didnot  they  will  want  to  help  her  then  why  vish  cant  help  akshara? Dj   have  problem  everything  which  is  done  by  nakshAngry . ab  agar  dj  and  family  dont  have  that  much  cash   how  vish  will  come  up  with  same  amout  of  cash? i  think  from   tomoroww  we  will  wach  the  drama  without  BRAIN  . thats  the  only  solution  to  our  intaligent  questions.i  gess  when  CV   made  the  drama  didnt  used  the  brain  then  how  can  we  useit?

Edited by madhaviben - 20 February 2011 at 5:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

i lyked how akshara is there for naitik wen he needs her the most.. hoping ki akshara jab paise mangne jaa rhi hai to naitik is wid her.. aisa nhi hona chahiye ki naitik us par baras pade...

daddaji n his ego ki to baat hi mat karo.. jab itni problem ho rhi hai business mein to jhukna padega hi unhe.. abhi nhi to baad mein..
vaise m not getting this thng ki customaers cash mein paise kyon maang rhe hai.?? anybody from commerce stream who can help me out on this.???

kaumudi   i  am  commerce  graduate  and  also  an  accountent  but  Dj  and  family  ke  problems  and  cash  dena  wo  baat  to  samaj  me  mujai  bhi  nahi  aa  rahi  hai. and  one  more  thing  , rich  people like  singhanias   unka  koi  saving  account  nahi   hai  ? itne   years  ka  profit  kaha  gaya? and  one  more  agar  if  Dj  telling  akshi  not  to  take  help  from  her  father  what  if  nandini  will  have  same  problam  didnot  they  will  want  to  help  her  then  why  vish  cant  help  akshara? Dj   have  problem  everything  which  is  done  by  nakshAngry . ab  agar  dj  and  family  dont  have  that  much  cash   how  vish  will  come  up  with  same  amout  of  cash? i  think  from   tomoroww  we  will  wach  the  drama  without  BRAIN  . thats  the  only  solution  to  our  intaligent  questions.i  gess  when  CV   made  the  drama  didnt  used  the  brain  then  how  can  we  useit?
but they want money in cash not check that why there are problem  and also two days i think that why there problem

moonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

hhmm where is the cash anyways? they must have got some payment from the deal , wherez that? vishy will prolly get the house papers from the dalal and hand it over to dino..in the midst of all this, bm and gayitri will be laughing like buffoons thinking ke aaj kachori itni achi bani hai na, ha ha ha ha haROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by JAYA_09

hai friends hi moonlight in telebuzz they mentioned that naitik will support akshi's decision. i think that\s y they show naksh on one side and family on other side
were did u read tis???

why will naitik not support akshara Confused he must..prolly he'll ask her to take help from her dad since the problem aggravated to this level....dino's bhikhari bankar sadak par reh lenge, kachori nahi khayenge, doston se, business associates se paise borrow karenge but not from vish ..Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

hhmm where is the cash anyways? they must have got some payment from the deal , wherez that? vishy will prolly get the house papers from the dalal and hand it over to dino..in the midst of all this, bm and gayitri will be laughing like buffoons thinking ke aaj kachori itni achi bani hai na, ha ha ha ha haROFL

and moong daal ki halwa ka sugandh bhi bada chokho aa raha hai...LOL LOL haveli bechne ke baad will they pack all the delicacies apne bade se Dabbe mein..?? raaste mein bhikari bankar Seth n Raja Bhoj ki tarah saare swadisht pakwaan toh khaa hi sakte hai na..?? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by _charu_

and moong daal ki halwa ka sugandh bhi bada chokho aa raha hai...LOL LOL haveli bechne ke baad will they pack all the delicacies apne bade se Dabbe mein..?? raaste mein bhikari bankar Seth n Raja Bhoj ki tarah saare swadisht pakwaan toh khaa hi sakte hai na..?? Big smile

kachori aur namkeen ka thela na laga le bhindi bazar mein? without sarson tel & heeng?ROFL

moonlight08

Go to top