I m feeling so sleeepppyyyyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
God I am so embarrased putting this!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

just read it and comment and like and thanks for all your comments... love u all!!!!

C H A P T E R   3 1

-the one in which she is confused-

~PART2~

'who were you IMing?'

'uh?'

Khanak smiled, 'Oh come on! You were IMing someone, who was it? Boyfriend?'

'well you can call him that...'

'who?'

'Shantanu.'

Khanak stiffened, I can call Shantanu her boyfriend! What? She shoutedin her mind, but she smiled and calmly asked, 'I can call Shantanu your bo-boyfriend?! How? Why?'

Zia smiled, 'calm down woman, boyfriend, as in boy who is a friend and we did date for about two months...'

Khanak smiled, 'boyfriend's definition by dictionary is, a boy you are romantically involved with! Not a boy who is a friend.'

Zia tried controlling her laughter, 'Oh! Sorry, my bad! I did not read that dictionary.'

'I was just saying... you know, just saying.'

'I know, you were just saying. How are you doing today? How was last night? After me and Rohan went away?'

'What?! Why would you ask that?'

'well, we did leave dirty dishes behind and Shantanu told me your maid is on an off, so I hope you did not have much trouble cleaning up.' She asked with a straight face.

'Oh! Cleaning up?' she smiled as a flash of what happened after cleaning up flashed across her mind, 'cleaning up was, okay...'

'Ah! Good. glad it was okay and not much a of a trouble.'

'Oh! No no! It was- not,'

Khanak's phone rang, it was Tashu, 'Oh I have to take this, I will- talk to you later?'

'Ya sure!'

'Tashu! You were wrong!'

'about?'

'he wasn't awkward, he wasn't anything!' she hissed, as she made her way to her cabin.

'wasn't anything?'

'yes! Anything, he was, he was – Normal!'

'Oh!'

'Oh! Don't "Oh!" me!'

'relax.'

'I can't relax! He kissed me! He kissed me, on the shoulder, said I smell of strawberry and that he likes strawberry and then kissed me, on the mouth, not a peck, a full blown kiss! And then he put me on the kitchen slab, which now I can't work on without thinking about us being there! And kissed me more and ... hello, hello? Tashu you there?'

'yes! Sorry, was just having some cold water!'

'Tashu!'

'what sorry! That was Hot!'

'I know! I am blazing it's heat! Do something!'

'what do I do!'

'get your butt here in Delhi for starters, and then dish out some advice!'

'fine let me process this for a bit, gosh you need time for ideas you know?'

'fine, you have thirty seconds.'

'thirty?! Are you...'

'twenty –five.'

Khanak tapped her foot on the ground, 'oh come one talk!'

'fine! Geesh- well he was normal right?'

'yes, yes completely utterly normal.'

'then probably that is his way of making things go back to normal, and you should do the same, act normal, completely utterly normal, like nothing happened.'

'but it did!'

'I know, but just roll with it, and things will go back to normal, and you do want things to go back to normal right?'

'uh...'  she took a second, 'yes! Yes... I want things to go back to normal' she said, with a little uncertainty in her voice.

'good. then act normal.'

'Right! Act normal! normal it is then!'

'okay, now I have to go, you will be fine right?'

'yes! I will try and hold it together...'

'okay bye, I love you, and don't worry I will be back in a few weeks.'

'yes, love you too Tashu, bye.'

She sighed as she cut the phone.

'hey!' Zia knocked on her door.

'you busy?'

Khanak smiled, 'No, no I am not busy, you wanted to talk?'

'yes, just wanted to tell you that I will be doing that saree shoot with Vidya next week, so you can come there take her interview.'

'yes, thanks.'

'okay.'

Zia went out with a smile, then after reaching her office, she took out her phone, 'the woman in me, might never forgive me, for violating your privacy Khanak, but this is for your and Shaan's good.'

To: Shaan Khandelwal <Khandelwal.rockstar@kgrps.com>

Tashu told her to act normal, so you need to shift gears buddy.

She pressed sent, and then sat on her desk and started working.

*~*~*

'hey!'

Khanak turned around, 'hey Shaan!' she said in her most normal way.

Shantanu smiled back at her in his most flirtatious way, 'you back home early.'

'yes, work wasn't much today and I had to get some grocery shopping done.'

'Oh good, but we should have some coffee before.'

'yes, I'll make some,  come on in.'

Khanak took out her keys, Shantanu stood behind her, a little too close. she felt color rush to her cheeks, as she felt him extend his hand, and take the keys from her hands, his fingers touching her fingers, made her heart leap, there was something different about the way he had touched her, she could feel it.

He smiled, 'I'll open.'

He opened the door, and made way for her to go in before him. Coco came and welcomed them home.

'I will put the kettle on.'

'and I will make some snacks, I am feeling a little hungry, sandwiches?'

'okay.'

They both made their way to the kitchen and Khanak took out the milk and coffee powder for coffee while Shantanu took the bread out and was looking into the fridge to see what sandwiches he could make.

He looked at her, as she reached out for the lighter and smiled, I love you Khanak, I love you so much, when will you see it? He sighed, I hope this works...  Zia said I have to shift gears, not act normal anymore... so? He smiled and walked towards her as she was about to put two spoons of coffee in.

'hey...' he whispered standing closed behind her,

She was startled, 'gosh! You scared me for a second! Yes?'

She tried to stop being conscious about his closeness, but her treacherous heart was beating faster by the minute.

'have you seen the peanut butter?' he whispered into her ear, and smiled as he saw her shiver slightly after whi9ch she took a deep breath, 'yes...' she cleared her throat, 'it is in that cabinet.'

'which one?'

'the one on the left, that one,' she pointed at the cabinet.

'well, can you take it out for me? I don't think I will be able to find it,' he whispered again.

Damn his sexy whisper she thought to herself and she tried smiling and walked to the cabinet, while he smiled, as he got another brilliant idea in his brain, god I am good two great ideas in a  span of twelve hours, I should be given an award, he thought.

She took out the peanut butter jar and turned around, 'here you go,' she smiled at him, as he stood behind her again, this time with a butter knife in his hands, 'help me? I had a tough day at work and don't quite feel like making sandwiches, but I am very hungry.'

She smiled, 'okay, you make the coffee then.'

She opened the jar and put some peanut butter on the bread, and offered him one, and started eating her own.

She smiled at him, 'hmm... I love peanut butter!'

He smiled at her, 'yeah, me too, so much so, that...'

She looked at him, 'that?'

She stiffened at she saw him lean to her, her breath stopped and a tickling sensation went across her fingers and toes, and her body suddenly felt on fire.

He took her hand, and she watched as he brought her hand close to his mouth, then dipped her index finger in his mouth.

Oh god! Oh my god! Oh my dear dear god! She shouted in her mind.

She was in fire, as she felt his tongue on her finger, and his teeth slightly grazing her finger as he pulled it out of his mouth.

'that... ' he said, his lips still in contact with her finger, 'I hate even a tiny bit being wasted, I hope you didn't mind me licking off the peanut butter.' He said in a husky voice.

Khanak had never - not breathed for so long, 'uh...' she finally said, 'Of course, peanut butter shouldn't be wasted!' she pulled her hand out from his, 'I uh... should go, ahhve a lot of grocery shopping to do...'

'what about your coffee?' he asked in a playful way.

'coffee?' she asked still a little dazed.

'yes, coffee.'

'I – I am fine, I have to go... bye.' She rushed out of the apartment with her purse and car keys.

Leaving a smiling Shantanu behind,'yup, I am going to hell!' he said taking a deep breath, 'I just hope she didn't notice, that there was no peanut butter on her fingers...'

*~*~*

'there was no peanut butter on my finger!' she hissed to herself as she pushed the trolley, moving across aisles, thinking about what had happened.

She had the image of her finger going inside his mouth, 'Oh god! Oh dear god!'

'ma'am is there a problem.

'what?!' she looked at the clerk who looked at her with concern.

My best friend just suckled at my finger! Of course something is wrong! She thought, but smiled, 'No! No! Nothing, um... where is the soap aisle?'

'the next one ma'am'

'thanks.' She smiled and walked to the soap aisle, trying to silence her mind, which was replaying the image of her finger and his mouth.

'okay, let's see, there it is...' she stopped mid way, as she looked at her usual brand, as his words echoed in her brain, "you smell of strawberries… I like it"

She reached for sandalwood instead, but didn't put it in the trolley, as she bit her lower lip, 'he likes strawberries...' she eyes the strawberry scented scrub and then the sandalwood one in her hand, 'damn you to hell Shantanu! I can't even buy soap now!'

She threw the sandal wood scented scrub in her trolley and started to walk away, when she stopped, and stomped her foot on the ground,in frustration, 'screw it!' she went back and grabbed strawberry.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinmitraraajapooja.88vijusbtina2minachristmassweetsutenk.mailshiksha_03dishbhansaaaziluvmanar-shamima-NinjaInPyjamastofeeeesOlicityFan-YasharanArshi-purvi08RB81PhoenixRadarFanaahadventure_gurlsabihaa.The_May_Rosekrocktogepe30-Deepali-shanakyasharan

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

lets spam :D
vaty u r still awake...I m goin to seelp...zzz..z.z..z.z...zzzz

wake me up ppl, when the update comes.
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

lets spam :D

No stop pestering herStern Smile.....She'll update in her own time....

@Vandu - Go to sleep, it will be a nice suprise when you wake upSmile......
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Loved both the parts

Zia is becoming more human to me.. lmao

Peanut butter ...Omg....I m gonna think of this everytime i see it...lol

So how long is he gonna be doing like this  ????

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 06 April 2011 at 2:00pm

yasharan.love

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
UPDATEDSmileTongue

see! I keep my promises!

NinjaInPyjamas

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
very very cute...now I am off for that tall glass of cold water....

Khanak dear go bathe yourself in sandalwod and when he comes saying strawberries...gift him a strawberry shruub,,,,so much for behaving like its all okay...

update soon re...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveNinjaInPyjamas

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Eeeekkk!......Fabulous PoojaClapStar....Don't be embarrassed it was fineSmile....Really can't wait to see what happens next!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveNinjaInPyjamas

Go to top