FF Dostana || NOTE pg 64|| - Page 46

Posted: 12 years ago
Dude this is alll beautifully written...
But you are gonna be MIA for 18 days...
How can u leave us with a biographical part and no SHANAK...

Its unfair...this part is badly timed,...U shudve put it when u were updating regularly !!

Itne time ke baad u updated and No SHANAK !!
Originally posted by togepe30

Dude this is alll beautifully written...
But you are gonna be MIA for 18 days...
How can u leave us with a biographical part and no SHANAK...

Its unfair...this part is badly timed,...U shudve put it when u were updating regularly !!

Itne time ke baad u updated and No SHANAK !!
Vandu meri bandhu I will update tom, that will be on the boys, and then it'll have the four interacting and shanak romance too, dnt worry, after that, I will take a 18 day break, in which too, I might update, based on my mood, and if I finish my target faster than expected.

and Thanks *BIG HUG*
Originally posted by yasharan.love

shanak romance too, dnt worry, after that, I will take a 18 day break, in which too, I might update, based on my mood, and if I finish my target faster than expected.
*Vandu stops sulking*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mera avi dekh...dekhhh dekhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Isse pehle ki tinypic use delete kar de !πŸ˜†Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
hei pooja,
the insights were wonderful n emotional too..
wish zia to find her companion n true love..after that she'll call james who she accepted as her father..
wish khanak to clear up the mess around her n accept her love for shaan whole heartedly..
waiting to know shaan,rohan n tashu's insight..
Excellent Update Pooja
supperb and beautiful but No shanak
waiting for next update..hope we get shanak againπŸ˜†
Hey Pooja, very well written especially from the girls' POV. Can't wait to see how you narrate the guys' side...
Nice characterization ... such depth ... Wow!

The way people are is because of their past and the environment that they spend their childhood in. A lot of it determines their personality.

Both will have to deal with their life issues and move on considering their past and their companions. Both will need a lot of support from their partners for them to move on. Only if they tell and come open with their feelings which they are not doing as of now. But I know its not easy...

Praying that they and all such existing people in the world find the courage to emotionally and mentally move ahead in life.

Pls do show how Shaan deals with Khanak's emotional trauma...

I am totally lost what will you do about Zia liking Rohan now ... looking forward to your next update ... pls plan for some nice shanakalicious scenes ... humble request.

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
thanx for the pm pooja
loved this update.

..I dont like that zia at all ( dont know why) so no comments on her
yes me too waiting for an episode with shanal all alone and u are gr8 at such scenes 😊come back after 18 days finsih all ur work and update nicely 😊
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
PD  ...sorry for the late feedback but I read on the same day when u posted  nd my reaction was  this 😭😭😭

It was beautiifully written but so gloomy that I read just once !!!

pls make the nxt update witty nd funy!!
pooji pls pls pls pls pls pls pls update soon plsss... b around here on d forum...i know ur super busy but still:(