Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arohi + Dhondo = Love = Confusion

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
heheh dont get me wrong because of the title .. but
Article and now the last scene made me thinking.
Arjun will get jealous because of arohi and dhondo
butt arohi will go after DHONDO?? ConfusedConfused If she does it to make arjun jealous OK
but if she goes after him because she ''likes'' him
THAN I HAVE TO SAY im against itLOL
i meannn she loves arjun how can she like someone else?
arjun goign out with other girls as well.. but never seriour or what ever .. we know that
but if arohi shows liek she is attracted towards dhondo.. it will be weird for mee :(
i hope to see dhondo flirting with her.. and she just goign out ok or to make arjun jealous ok
butttttt if she feels attracted i wil be YUCKLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789edward420Love14-MissMinnie---rama--Dilushatanu111achanni_starKhat2027--priyal--zooni.blueSiddhi_

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I Understand What Yoou Meean Wink Maaybe Aro Will Use Dhondu To Make Arjun Jealous But In The Other Waaay = Love Ermm Naaaaah LOL I Think This Time ,Its Dhondu Who Will Run After Arohi & Not Her Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MissMinnie-sknra

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Dhondu & Jay Discussion!

This Is Where The Suspense Rises.. Dhondu Is Back And Arohi Is Happy. Will Arjun Suceed In Insulting Arohi? Will Arohi's And Dhondu's RelationShip Make Arjun Jealous? Tune Into NDTV Imagine Mon- Fri At 8pm To See If Jealously, Love and Drama Is On The List! 

What Do You Think Arjun's Reaction Will Be And What Do You Think He Will Do Share Your Views and Opinions RIGHT HERE!

Anything And Everything Relating To Dhonu Will Be Posted Here!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 18 February 2011 at 10:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
who is dhondhu in dis 2 new character

-MissMinnie-

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

heheh dont get me wrong because of the title .. but
Article and now the last scene made me thinking.
Arjun will get jealous because of arohi and dhondo
butt arohi will go after DHONDO?? ConfusedConfused If she does it to make arjun jealous OK
but if she goes after him because she ''likes'' him
THAN I HAVE TO SAY im against itLOL
i meannn she loves arjun how can she like someone else?
arjun goign out with other girls as well.. but never seriour or what ever .. we know that
but if arohi shows liek she is attracted towards dhondo.. it will be weird for mee :(
i hope to see dhondo flirting with her.. and she just goign out ok or to make arjun jealous ok
butttttt if she feels attracted i wil be YUCKLOLLOL

Why Dnt We Have this thread as Jay and Dhondu Discussion??

Wida Change the topic title to ||: Dhondu & Jay Disucssion: || And we can discuss about them!
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I think arjun's plan will backfire as arohi's did w/ arjun... somehow i feel he's going to be jealous of dhondu and to be honest i want arohi to like him b/c that'll jsut piss arjun off more and make him realize his feelings ...arohi can like anyone but in her hearts of hearts she loves arjun only so no insecurity there :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilushamadhurya_chekdoteenchar

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MissMinnie-

Dhondu & Jay Discussion!

This Is Where The Suspense Rises.. Dhondu Is Back And Arohi Is Happy. Will Arjun Suceed In Insulting Arohi? Will Arohi's And Dhondu's RelationShip Make Arjun Jealous? Tune Into NDTV Imagine Mon- Fri At 8pm To See If Jealously, Love and Drama Is On The List! 

What Do You Think Arjun's Reaction Will Be And What Do You Think He Will Do Share Your Views and Opinions RIGHT HERE!

Anything And Everything Relating To Dhonu Will Be Posted Here!

heye raba mujhe pata cel gey hai ke dondu woh cool tep walo hai woh jekata wala  LOL bohot hot hai hey raba lekin arjun se kam hot hai arjun tohDay Dreaming LOL btw doudu arjuhi ko pas lea gay arjun  will get jealous because of arohi and dhondo haha mujhe lagta hai bohot  fun mile ka next week ko dekhane  mien LOL 
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hehehe widu, dhondo was probably the college hottie who every girl wanted. And maybe it was arohis first crush, so obviously she is happy / excited to see him ...

I think it will be fun =) Obviously its not love, more of a cute crush. Imagine how Arjun will react. FINALLY we will see Arjun jealous, like real type jealous ( since chiku was a kabotar and not a man lol )

madhurya_ch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index