Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*~*Mehek*~*

Goldie

*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
really..what fun!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dhondo....ring a bell (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

I didn't see a lot of season 1 so I didn't know about Dhondo, all I know is that just the name was enough to make Arjun jealous.

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Yea.. Wen karan put up his status as "Dhondu is back" v remembrd dis Dhondz in KMH1Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
awe..Dhondu..love him from KMH1 dfays..and den arjun nicknamed him dhonz...TongueLOL...when Karan updating that as his status..i also thot that dhondhu was cumin bac...but den realised it's arohi's so called childhood crush...LOL

angelina285

IF-Dazzler

angelina285

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
haha..yeah dhondu how can we forget
arjun's servant...aapki daton mein dard hain..hehe

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Hi !!!!

Good to see you here ! I was just scanning around to find old friends from Geet forum to see where they had gone.. Good to see you here. recently i have also begun to watch KMH-2 on and off , tho not a "regular" .

Cheers !
VJ

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Chalo iss recession ke zamane mai kissi nai toh taraki ki. I rem in s1 when arjun was waiting for the clock to strike 12 n he asked dondu why isnt the clock striking 12 dondu changed the tm of every clock to 12 n said ye lejeye arjun baya 12 baj gaye n arjun replied lagta hai tumhare b 12 baj gaye hai . It was so hilarious.

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
cant wait for the epi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.