Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Show Chat : 18th Feb 2011 (Page 7)

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

i want to say something about 1. the three sisters' interactions and about 2. arman's romancing or lack there of.....LOL

1. there is often a lot of criticism about archu and now arman together and their involvement with the other K sisters... to be honest i don't find it unusual or odd at all......sisters are often very close throughout life especially if they were that way growing up...and is obvious that was the case with the K sisters....vaishu and varsha are dramatic women who tend to pull softhearted people (arman) into their circles...they are emotionally needy and arman are emotional givers.   is it healthy? maybe, maybe not.....it's just the way some families interact.   perhaps it keeps V&V from growing up...and  archu doesn't always give the best advice . but i think it's realistic.

Agree. I like the closeness between K sisters. It is very realistic. it happens in many families.
They care about each other and they support each other. People are liking it that's why show is doing good.

When it come to criticism i want o say something here, people criticise so much varsha's and
vishali's behaviour  towards manav after 2nd marriage. i agree varsha's and vishali's behaviour towards manav  was very very bad especially chori incident (gone too far) but i understand their anger towards manav, look at from their pov. Family got humiliated, her mother was suffering a lot, her sister was living in very bad condition. they thought if archana married  jaywant she would have been better off because they don't know how jaywant really is. Vishali cried so much when she heard about archana's living condition from neighbour.  I watched this show from the beginning vishali always supported Manav until after 2nd marriage.  Varsha tried her level best to stop 1st divorce. She even did with satish's help, which  led  archana to go back and live at manav's house, which cleared misunderstandings between arman. ( I know  what they showed in those days were horrible   horrible!!!!).
Again
I am not supporting varsha and vishali behaviour i understand why they were angry.

archana went through lot more humiliation for Manav than manan for archana.
Atleast archana was stopping it, but Manav didn't..., he stood there and watched it like a wimp.
Savita not only humiliated her she abused her too. I know that was past and they are happy now.

(as far as so little interacting with vandita, she is pretty emotionally independent and doesn't reach out or ask for emotional support...she is a little withdrawn in my opinion, but that personality puts a natural barrier between her and arman.. the one time of course when they interacted a lot was during the earlier ajit abusive epis...and even then she was pretty unresponsive in some ways. 
 I know they don't show much interaction but
Archana is/was always there for Vandita. She is the one who helped Ajit to get his job. At that time arman were divorced. She also forgave Ajit  because he is vandita's husband. If vandita ever needs help or in trouble archana will there to help in a second.

but all in all i don't find any of the relationships unnatural or unrealistic ..like i said,,,,it's just the different ways siblings interact.  actually pretty well done i think.

again agree
2. look, Big smile  there was a time when i looked forward to romantic moments between arman..but it's more fun to watch sushant/anki  LOL...  i just think this is who they (arman) are.......just because the CV's have chosen not to show us any doesn't mean they don't take place...obviously now with vaishali sleeping on the bed beside them..it's ummm.. not happening now...but i have accepted their way of living together....it wouldn't be my choice with the man i had always loved more than life...but..well...who am i to judge them?  Smile

you'd think these were all real life people and friends the way we talk about them...neighbors down the street....

anybody out there agree with me?
Yes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I also agree with Naava. The bonding between 3 sisters is always very strong ...I myself have two younger sisters and they have always been sitting on my head as long as I can remember ...LOL

In fact in the earlier part of PR what I used to love a lot was the happy Karanjkar home ..It was not a perfect house but the 3 sisters and their interaction and their mother , all that was so nice to see...
Archu's sisters have always sort of taken her for granted , espacially Varsha but there is a lot of love between them and both Manav and Satish love to see these 3 together and having a good time like little girls ...

Vandita is a wonderful person and I think Archana feels a lot more closer to Vandu than she feels to even her own sisters or should I say she trusts vandu more than she trusts Varsha and Vaishali ...
Vandu 's biggest weakness is her brother who has done so much for her ...
She does not share a very friendly relationship with Manav ( unlike the one she had with Sachin ) but Manav knows very well that the girls who love him a lot and would do anything for him are Archana and Vandita ...
In fact I call Archu and Vandu  , ' Manav's girls ' ......He doesn't show that much love for them and does more for others maybe because he knows that he doesn't have to do anything  and they understand him without him doing anything out of the way for them ..He doesn't have to do anything to win their love ...they love him unconditionaly ...

He tries to go out of his way for others...Savita , Sulochna , Varsha , Vaishali and even Shravani but he knows that Archan and Vandita are his two girls who  know him more than anyone else in the world ...

vishwapnaava

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@ Naava , Karsri and tanya

Agree with your posts. A different POV altogether.
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Just now saw the new promo .Looks like people are talking now that manav and Vaishali have a chakar between them .I know for us this is stupid because we know these characters but the situation is really ugly and I think Archana has a big weakness and that is Manav's izzat .
If it comes to his izzat and him getting a bad name she will not see anything else .Not even Vaishali ..I have a feeling that Archu might tell Vaishu to go to her mother's house .

It is about time that Vaishu made some decision now .I am getting very angry with her ..

lunzaarchanamanav

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I also agree with Naava. The bonding between 3 sisters is always very strong ...I myself have two younger sisters and they have always been sitting on my head as long as I can remember ...LOL

In fact in the earlier part of PR what I used to love a lot was the happy Karanjkar home ..It was not a perfect house but the 3 sisters and their interaction and their mother , all that was so nice to see...
Archu's sisters have always sort of taken her for granted , espacially Varsha but there is a lot of love between them and both Manav and Satish love to see these 3 together and having a good time like little girls ...

Vandita is a wonderful person and I think Archana feels a lot more closer to Vandu than she feels to even her own sisters or should I say she trusts vandu more than she trusts Varsha and Vaishali ...
Vandu 's biggest weakness is her brother who has done so much for her ...
She does not share a very friendly relationship with Manav ( unlike the one she had with Sachin ) but Manav knows very well that the girls who love him a lot and would do anything for him are Archana and Vandita ...
In fact I call Archu and Vandu  , ' Manav's girls ' ......He doesn't show that much love for them and does more for others maybe because he knows that he doesn't have to do anything  and they understand him without him doing anything out of the way for them ..He doesn't have to do anything to win their love ...they love him unconditionaly ...

He tries to go out of his way for others...Savita , Sulochna , Varsha , Vaishali and even Shravani but he knows that Archan and Vandita are his two girls who  know him more than anyone else in the world ...

nice post tanya about Vandu and Manav and Archu...she is a wonderful girl...just more reserved so doent's get as much action in the show as the squeaky wheels ..the dramatic and needy ones. LOL....even though i love them too.....but Vandu has a very pure heart......sweet way you put it.
(i think also i read that she was really sick w. malaria and had to be written out for awhile..so am glad to see her back in)

Edited by naava - 19 February 2011 at 2:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
These goosip neighbours are really bad..because them vandu married ajith..and i think now vaishu will go back to dharmesh..Dead
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I also think that Vaishu will go back to Dharmesh ..I think Archu will ask her to go because she will be worried about Manav's reputation ..Archu did not expect something  like this at all to happen ...
And for her nothing is bigger than Manav's izzat ...
I don't know how Manav will react though ..
Dharmesh will be happy , he will get what he wants ...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
i think dharmu is very lucky and won't get a much deserved thappad after all..Pinch

Go to top