Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Show Chat : 18th Feb 2011 (Page 5)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

for example I can spot-  1.)Manav-Archana-Satish, before that, 2.) Archana-Ajit- Manav, 3.) Ajit-Swati-Unknown fianc, 4.) Ashwin- Varsha- Urmila,  5) Shravni-Extinguished  Sachin- Manav, 6.) Manav- Shravni-Archana, 7.) Varsha-Satish-Ashwin, 7.) Archana-Manav-Jaywant, 8.) Dharmesh- Vaishali- Madhuri'some are rumored to be in dispatch'a.) Manav- Archana-Vaishali b.) Manjusha-Vinod-Jaiwant, c.) Vaishali-Dharmesh-Shibu/Tarun..d.) Manohar- Sulochana- an unidentified hussy'.i am sure I must have missed many creative combinations'please supply..meanwhile, Ektaji ki Jai ho'.age or decency no bar'

ShockedShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

]

ROFLROFL

I  was laughing like crazy when Dharmu said ' I need to go to the wash room' . ROFLROFL

ya, i was wondering...by the look on his face as he stood in the doorway...is he gonna run away again?  Satish waiting for him in the living room, while Dharmesh hightails it out of the house...running, perhaps to Madhuri.....ROFL

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
i was kind of mad at archana today for telling Vandita about Vaishali.....i mean i think all the secret keeping is for the birds not to mention irritating.......but still it's not the responsibility of Archu to tell others...she should be encouraging Vaishali to tell both mothers and Varsha/Satish.. i think it may come back to haunt her...i understand why she did it though...but that's the problem about keeping all these secrets...they sometimes come out at the wrong time, with the wrong people.......

Star of the Day......Satish i guess for pushing Dharmesh. EXCEPT there again, why is it his business about the issues between Vaishali and Dharmesh...he's only related through...ohoh...he's not even related LOL since Vaishu and Dhami aren't even married... i mean, is it my responsibility to stick my nose in the marriage problems of my business partner?  hmmm...

Scene of the Day ....Dharmesh running to the bathroom.....ROFL

Fool of the Day......Dharmesh for being such a ...no words to describe him... heartless jerk....btw...we wanted someone to tell Vaishu once and for all that she' not legally married to him....ShockedShockedso now she finally understands.......still there is no way i can give dharmesh kudos for being the one to tell her..Dead

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]]

ya, i was wondering...by the look on his face as he stood in the doorway...is he gonna run away again?  Satish waiting for him in the living room, while Dharmesh hightails it out of the house...running, perhaps to Madhuri.....ROFL

LOLLOL

I think what might happen is  this guy wil go to th washroom and from there he will perhaps call Vaishali and tell her that big musibat is coming and she better  get herself in her mother's house right away .
When Vaishu will go there , she will be questioned by a worried Sulochna who now knows that she was at her sister's place and her mother in law thinks that she is at her mother's house ...

Satish and Dharmesh will come there , maybe even Varsha wil be there and they will all start questioning Vaishali ...
Worried with all these questons , Vaishali will say  that nothing  is wrong and she just went to visit Archana ....so then Satish will say , in that case go back home with Dharmesh and Vaishali will have no choice but to do so ...
Archu too will not also call her back because for Archana the first priority has always been Manav .As she got angered by what Rasika had said she will think how dangerous Rasika is and how  Manav can get  into  trouble so she will then just have to stay quiet ..Anyway, it is Vaishali's call and it has to be her decision ..Archana and Manav were always only helping her out to find a place to stay till she made up her mind ...

Unfortunately this track is going to stretch a lot more I think .....

TRPs are very high ..we might hate it in this forum but the general public out there are loving it so what to do ..just sit back  and watch I guess.....

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 February 2011 at 4:08pm

carpe-diem

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

.......but still it's not the responsibility of Archu to tell others...she should be encouraging Vaishali to tell both mothers and Varsha/Satish.. i think it may come back to haunt her...i understand why she did it though...but that's the problem about keeping all these secrets...they sometimes come out at the wrong time, with the wrong people.......

I think the secret will come out soon .Maybe Vandita will be telling Ajit about this and his mother will be hearing from the other room ...She will go to tell Sulochna but Dharmesh will shut her up and say that his wife and him are very much together and she should keep her mouth shut .....This would mean that vaishali will have no choice but to stay with this so called husband for the sake of zamaana and her family and all that  nonsense ...
Dharmesh will only be caught one day ...

Maybe by ..

Varsha and Satish ....
Jaywant coming back and blackmailing Dharmesh ...also getting his way with Archana who looks frantic to keep  this secret ....

I don't think Manav and Archana will let the secret out .In fact very soon I think we will see them trying to understand Dharmesh's point of view regarding Varun's health ...

But of course this is just speculations , I could be wrong ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 18 February 2011 at 4:06pm
Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

hi........

Oh my god.......they are turning round round..with this track.and PR will fall downLOL.When we turn round we fall down...SO let see for how long they will let PR downUnhappy.its dangerous Ekta , you are playing with your favorite serial..so ....
what they are waiting for.Ermm...Darmesh......escape each time....hiding to everybody...and now he is hiding in the bathroom...ROFLROFL
I think..if there is a another door..he will run awayLOL..and Satish still waiting.....If its is as American..film..he will run away by the window...Oh no..not Darmesh he will fall down.. ROFL
Just imagine this scenes..LOL

.Ekta take us as fool........Bonne is right.Thumbs Upwe too are fool...
For how long they will keep us like this....as if he is  the hero of the show..Dead.The track is so long and boring..we all can't see Darmesh ...he is constantly here...I heard PR will continue till April ..you see that..Guruji?? If they continue like this...Pr will end with Darmesh track..Angry What's going on..in Pr too...Confused

So Star of the day.........I will say Satish...Thumbs Up He want to know..the truth now..He talk seriously to him and was stern also...and I like how he make Darmesh worried...

Scene of the day...I also like  when Darmesh ask Satish , if he can go to bathroomROFL.......He hiding himself like a child..he is a jerk..Dead
Think he will try to have vaishali on phone..let see..my god..he irritate me..How this man can be explode...who will explode him..??That is the question??

Fool of the day I will say...vaishali..just cause he let Darmesh tel her..She is not his wife..how he can Divorce...Just for this scene ..vaishali should not let him fool her once more..she should give him her Mangalsutra..and said "Yes its true , I'm not your wife..Just take it.."..I really want her to do that..This will be interesting..Approve

Lastly....Rasika...my god...bak bak ..".Manv has an affair with vaishu.."ShockedLOL
oh my god..."Ti Ti..Ti..Bakwaas..bakwaas.Dead..oh know...we don't have enough problem in pr...they put one more........When I heard that.. I said ..she really said that...Dead..Hey girl fortunately..everybody know for Vaishu pregnancy....Hare..Mavn can be accused once moreLOLROFL 

Poor Vandu goes straight..to Her broth House...Thumbs Up Its very good what she done..at least something is clear in her mind..Rasika can bak bak now...

Boring Boring just Boring....this week. very bad for us...
Next week also will not be good too..so what to say.
.have a nice wkend to all of you dearest friends..eat chocolate if depress..sometime like me..I ate chocolate.Like black choco to Guruji..as you.This time I bought Choco with  flavour lemon and ginger ..very tasty of course if you like lemon and ginger..This calm me..

You will not have me..wkend..I will not be at home..
Lots of love..

Edited by Thanee - 18 February 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemshootingstar27naavaarchanamanavTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
you are right thanee..PR is going round and round and everyone in this forum are dizzy and they are not posting anymore...Ouch..
your post is very funny..ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemshootingstar27naavaThaneeTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Star of the day - Satish for finally getting suspicious of Dharmesh and confronting him, its about time!

Scene of the day - Again, Satish for confronting Dharmesh. I love it when Dharmesh panics

Fool of the day - There are many, Vandu for believing Rasika, Archana for continuing to keep this secret and Vaishali, she can still ruin Dharmesh by exposing his truth to everyone

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 18 February 2011 at 5:55pm

Go to top