Show Chat : 18th Feb 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Usha how come the vixens of PR have not bhanda phoring fat frog
secret?😲 N Savita? why is she silent? Is she afraid Sulo will go ramram? Sulo is a hard skin. She wont die if she learns the truth. Anyway Manav is around in case the asthma attacks threaten 2 manifest so nothing 2 worry 😆

i am also thinking who is the lucky one to explode dharmu..🤔...everybody is avoiding it..🤔
PR has gone nuts.
Manav having affair with Vaishali. Can it get anymore disgusting! 😡

And Vaishu! That motu was telling her she is an illegal relation and what does she do?! just weep and walk away! huh.. throw the mangalsutra on his face and walk off na!

Satish was brilliant! He was like a bhoot.. haunting Dharmesh everywhere! 😆
uh.. okkkaaayyy.. so now vandu  knows the secret .. so if it is going to take an avg of 10 episodes for one character to know this secret ....
then .. uh ... OMG .. we are done for !!!

I am actually voting for varun as SOTD .. I say - when the show sucks .. vote for the kids

Originally posted by dew_drop

PR has gone nuts.
Manav having affair with Vaishali. Can it get anymore disgusting! 😡

And Vaishu! That motu was telling her she is an illegal relation and what does she do?! just weep and walk away! huh.. throw the mangalsutra on his face and walk off na!

Satish was brilliant! He was like a bhoot.. haunting Dharmesh everywhere! 😆

I loved satish today .....😆😆
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I loved satish today .....😆😆

My whole family burst out into laughter when Dharmu said "Ye toh mere peecha hi nahi chod raha hai" 🤣
After so many days I saw full episode, it wasnt that bad........😆

What was rasika upto?? ðŸ˜¡

Satish as usual how sensible, after all he is elder damaad than Dharmesh 
Originally posted by dew_drop

[My whole family burst out into laughter when Dharmu said "Ye toh mere peecha hi nahi chod raha hai" 🤣

ROFLROFL

I  was laughing like crazy when Dharmu said ' I need to go to the wash room' . ROFLROFL
Did you guys know that both Ankita and Sushant got Kalakar awards? I have not found any articles yet, since filmfare coincided with the award ceremony, but somebody mentioned on FB.
A boring episode, so cant vote for anyone.

When Dharmesh laughed at Vaishu saying "what divorce?"I wish she had threatened to have him arrested for Bigamy and punctured his balloon-like ego.  Since anyway, she is prepared for the divorce thing.
      But this is indeed a typical way a man caught for  his infidelity behaves initially when he is super-confident that he cannot be touched as he holds all aces. My close friend faced an identical situation within two years of her marriage. She also went through this "trying to conceal " phase for 2-3 months when she was hurt, angry , confused and in absolute denial. She just kept hoping that miraculously situations will solve themselves and apparently this is the way most women do react initially ( according to her counsellor). And in India, social pressure and the need to keep up to a certain image still prevails, even in the so-called educated middle class. So Im not surprised at what is being depicted. Though I must say it is getting too boring.