Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanee...you crazy kid ...🀣🀣

you made me laugh so much just now ...

Actually it was very very funny the way Dharmesh said' I want to go to washroom ' ....🀣, Oh boy , I laughed like mad and if he escapes from the window then I have to say it will be a good  scene , at least some comedy in PR .....

By the  way  , who said it is ending in April ..I really don't think so ..PR has never seen such high ratings ..It is way above than any other Tv channel ..It's lead actors are winning each and every award this year       .Not one single Zee Tv show is doing even half as well as PR ..I don't think this is true or was there an article ...

We may make fun of the show but the fact is that it is making Big money and doing very well right now                                  
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 The show was very funny today. Every scene of Darmesh was very funny. The way he was standing when his mom was talking to him and the way he asked satish if he can go to bath room. He must
have peed so many times in his pants today this guy acts really well....  Some article said he will be
going away for a month or so. I won't be surprised if he runs away while satish is sitting there.

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

😲😲😲

Tanya,

That ludicrous is their general approach to a storyline, in name of disgusting twists and shocks. Shuffling or shifting characters' allegiances absurdly... but perhaps, your approach is better, enjoy the positives (rarer) and ridicule the trash (abundant)...

-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Star of the day-none

Scene of the day-nothingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Fool of the day-uhmmm all of them
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bonnefille

Fool of the Day: Me. πŸ€‘

add me also..wat a stupid and bakwaas track running in the show 🀒 
i feel like banging my head to a wall till the end of the epi..i never watch a show where the track is superb boring/irritating but i watch PR only for ArMan and dey were made dumbb in the show right now..i mean it was a big day for Manav as his own shop was opened but dese 2 are still stuck in dose K's probs..
and vaishali sick of her so as Archu.if my own sis without telling me went away somewhere and came back afer a long time calmly i wouldve given a slap.but Archu uffff

i think i wont watch PR till dis stupid track gets over...and i s'ly pity sushita for shooting dose pathetic scenes😭
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want to say something about 1. the three sisters' interactions and about 2. arman's romancing or lack there of.....πŸ˜†

1. there is often a lot of criticism about archu and now arman together and their involvement with the other K sisters... to be honest i don't find it unusual or odd at all......sisters are often very close throughout life especially if they were that way growing up...and is obvious that was the case with the K sisters....vaishu and varsha are dramatic women who tend to pull softhearted people (arman) into their circles...they are emotionally needy and arman are emotional givers.   is it healthy? maybe, maybe not.....it's just the way some families interact.   perhaps it keeps V&V from growing up...and  archu doesn't always give the best advice . but i think it's realistic.

(as far as so little interacting with vandita, she is pretty emotionally independent and doesn't reach out or ask for emotional support...she is a little withdrawn in my opinion, but that personality puts a natural barrier between her and arman.. the one time of course when they interacted a lot was during the earlier ajit abusive epis...and even then she was pretty unresponsive in some ways. 

but all in all i don't find any of the relationships unnatural or unrealistic ..like i said,,,,it's just the different ways siblings interact.  actually pretty well done i think.

2. look, πŸ˜ƒ  there was a time when i looked forward to romantic moments between arman..but it's more fun to watch sushant/anki  πŸ˜†...  i just think this is who they (arman) are.......just because the CV's have chosen not to show us any doesn't mean they don't take place...obviously now with vaishali sleeping on the bed beside them..it's ummm.. not happening now...but i have accepted their way of living together....it wouldn't be my choice with the man i had always loved more than life...but..well...who am i to judge them?  😊

you'd think these were all real life people and friends the way we talk about them...neighbors down the street....

anybody out there agree with me?
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Tanya: "By the  way  , who said it is ending in April"

i think that idea came from the Wikipedia article someone posted which does say it is to run only through April 5 2011 but then, Wikipedia gets about 50% or more of their articles wrong...i wonder where it did come from though...maybe that was the original plan? 
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

2.) Archana-Ajit- Manav

I second this! It is d alltime hit jodi of PR 😎
Edited by ShradsBLfan - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naava

i want to say something about 1. the three sisters' interactions and about 2. arman's romancing or lack there of.....πŸ˜†

1. there is often a lot of criticism about archu and now arman together and their involvement with the other K sisters... to be honest i don't find it unusual or odd at all......sisters are often very close throughout life especially if they were that way growing up...and is obvious that was the case with the K sisters....vaishu and varsha are dramatic women who tend to pull softhearted people (arman) into their circles...they are emotionally needy and arman are emotional givers.   is it healthy? maybe, maybe not.....it's just the way some families interact.   perhaps it keeps V&V from growing up...and  archu doesn't always give the best advice . but i think it's realistic.

Agree. I like the closeness between K sisters. It is very realistic. it happens in many families.
They care about each other and they support each other. People are liking it that's why show is doing good.

When it come to criticism i want o say something here, people criticise so much varsha's and
vishali's behaviour  towards manav after 2nd marriage. i agree varsha's and vishali's behaviour towards manav  was very very bad especially chori incident (gone too far) but i understand their anger towards manav, look at from their pov. Family got humiliated, her mother was suffering a lot, her sister was living in very bad condition. they thought if archana married  jaywant she would have been better off because they don't know how jaywant really is. Vishali cried so much when she heard about archana's living condition from neighbour.  I watched this show from the beginning vishali always supported Manav until after 2nd marriage.  Varsha tried her level best to stop 1st divorce. She even did with satish's help, which  led  archana to go back and live at manav's house, which cleared misunderstandings between arman. ( I know  what they showed in those days were horrible   horrible!!!!).
Again
I am not supporting varsha and vishali behaviour i understand why they were angry.

archana went through lot more humiliation for Manav than manan for archana.
Atleast archana was stopping it, but Manav didn't..., he stood there and watched it like a wimp.
Savita not only humiliated her she abused her too. I know that was past and they are happy now.

(as far as so little interacting with vandita, she is pretty emotionally independent and doesn't reach out or ask for emotional support...she is a little withdrawn in my opinion, but that personality puts a natural barrier between her and arman.. the one time of course when they interacted a lot was during the earlier ajit abusive epis...and even then she was pretty unresponsive in some ways. 
 I know they don't show much interaction but
Archana is/was always there for Vandita. She is the one who helped Ajit to get his job. At that time arman were divorced. She also forgave Ajit  because he is vandita's husband. If vandita ever needs help or in trouble archana will there to help in a second.

but all in all i don't find any of the relationships unnatural or unrealistic ..like i said,,,,it's just the different ways siblings interact.  actually pretty well done i think.

again agree
2. look, πŸ˜ƒ  there was a time when i looked forward to romantic moments between arman..but it's more fun to watch sushant/anki  πŸ˜†...  i just think this is who they (arman) are.......just because the CV's have chosen not to show us any doesn't mean they don't take place...obviously now with vaishali sleeping on the bed beside them..it's ummm.. not happening now...but i have accepted their way of living together....it wouldn't be my choice with the man i had always loved more than life...but..well...who am i to judge them?  😊

you'd think these were all real life people and friends the way we talk about them...neighbors down the street....

anybody out there agree with me?
Yes

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also agree with Naava. The bonding between 3 sisters is always very strong ...I myself have two younger sisters and they have always been sitting on my head as long as I can remember ...πŸ˜†

In fact in the earlier part of PR what I used to love a lot was the happy Karanjkar home ..It was not a perfect house but the 3 sisters and their interaction and their mother , all that was so nice to see...
Archu's sisters have always sort of taken her for granted , espacially Varsha but there is a lot of love between them and both Manav and Satish love to see these 3 together and having a good time like little girls ...

Vandita is a wonderful person and I think Archana feels a lot more closer to Vandu than she feels to even her own sisters or should I say she trusts vandu more than she trusts Varsha and Vaishali ...
Vandu 's biggest weakness is her brother who has done so much for her ...
She does not share a very friendly relationship with Manav ( unlike the one she had with Sachin ) but Manav knows very well that the girls who love him a lot and would do anything for him are Archana and Vandita ...
In fact I call Archu and Vandu  , ' Manav's girls ' ......He doesn't show that much love for them and does more for others maybe because he knows that he doesn't have to do anything  and they understand him without him doing anything out of the way for them ..He doesn't have to do anything to win their love ...they love him unconditionaly ...

He tries to go out of his way for others...Savita , Sulochna , Varsha , Vaishali and even Shravani but he knows that Archan and Vandita are his two girls who  know him more than anyone else in the world ...