Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
* SCALE 1- TO 6 :

1 ~ CONFUSING (MANY THINGS ARE NOT UNDERSTANABLE)Confused
2 ~ ABOVE AVERAGEUnhappy
3 ~ OOKAYSmile
4 ~ GOODThumbs Up
5 ~ VERY.GOODBig smile
6 ~ EXCELLENTClapClap

Note:Guys, Vote here and also Post ur comments,thats what u think about the episode.....Silent members,Plz break ur silence and say somethng if u relly like the showStar

I HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE THE POLL.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EstelleEvenstarspamalotCharu21

EstelleEvenstar Goldie
EstelleEvenstar
EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I would have given 3 but I am giving it 4one extra mark for Damodar+Patil scene LOL that scene was just too good 'naam nahi poch payaaaLOL ' Patil sahab FIR nahi likh paye! app ka to tension k marey haath mai hee pen toot gaya hogaROFL becharaa patil LOL

aurrr ajj itney Ads. kis khushiii mai aarahe they Angry

Edited by angelbuffy - 18 February 2011 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

neeme

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
6 from my side!! i loved it..
Hameer to Uttara - agar mujhe kuchh ho jaye toh plz shaadi mat karna!! LOLzzz!!!!!! ROFL LOL
Cant wait for tomorrow now!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EstelleEvenstarneeme

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
WOW, peoples are voting the episode at less rank...when i am going to give it 6Big smile......Always i critisize the episode.Ermm if i feel.....Well i like the episode,anglebuffy,deshmukh dailogus towards Patel was rel funny and enjoyable....thats correct....And Charu yah, that dialogue that u mentioned was also so gud.Smile...I think YRF is going to make hameer and uttara jodi....Cute couple...Big smile.. thats y they are giving importance too much...
All other cast was not in the form but, i hope they will come in action in tomorrow episodes. 

I want to be clear one thing, can anybody tell me why hameer said that to gidnapper,when he was on the highway in the car that thats my number, because if gidnapper dont hve his number then how can he make a call to him...????????????

EstelleEvenstar

EstelleEvenstar Goldie
EstelleEvenstar
EstelleEvenstar

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

I want to be clear one thing, can anybody tell me why hameer said that to gidnapper,when he was on the highway in the car that thats my number, because if gidnapper dont hve his number then how can he make a call to him...????????????

I think that was a blooper LOL and if it wasnt thn seriously I didnt get that part either, how come kidnapper got hameer's number?

and secondly, If they really want to pair Uttara with anyone thn it has to be Mohit, they look really good together, and Hameer with Dilnaaz  Cool OR Uttara with Deshmukh ROFL Ok that is one Stupid thought please dont kill me Tongue

And the reason I gave it 4 is, I only saw Mohit, dilnaaz, ayush in 2scenes. I want to see moreee involvement of Mohit in cases. episode was kinda slow today, and too much advertisements b/w the show Sleepy

Damodar was just too good, and Patil too Clap
neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@angelbuffy  first i was thinking, that Mohit and uttara is a couple...well, at a time i also fell that Ayush and uttara may be going to make a couple..........

I dont knw about the advertisment, because i watch it on utube...So, ifeel relly relax while watchng it....Yah,hameer role was more than then all others, and allother are for some time..but it was script demand, story is not complete yet...it will be complete tom.where all team will search for criminal to get back the girl and to feel relax to hameer.So u can caught all of them in action tommorrow...........

But,i dont understand that still,how can gidnapper make a call to hameer if he dont have his number..?????????first i was thnking that he has phone of that father(gidnap girl father,dont remmber his name),as gidnapper was said to him, that come with the same car and number....then how can hameer said him "thats my number".....?????So confusing???
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@ Neeme - LOL!! I was thinking da same at that time!! That was a blooper only!!! LOL 'bade bade desho mein, aesi chhoti chhoti batein hoti rehti hai" LOLzz!! LOL 
I too was shocked seeing a blooper in a YRF show!! Shocked but otherwise i loved da whole plot n da treatment so didnt pay much attention to it... Wink

Edited by Charu21 - 18 February 2011 at 11:34pm

neeme

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index