khusi_*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
ohh am dieing c the new hero!
but no gonna happen 4 sure!Disapprove

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@khusi - I know yaar....but khayali pulao pakane mein kya jaata hai LOL ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyokhusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

It doesn't matter what the reason is, as long as Anandi resumes studying. THis time since she has made up her mind, I doubt she will stop even if DS comes to know. B&S will support her.

Even if Anandi thinks she is not worthy of Jagya, it is fine. Its just serving as a motivator for now. Once she achieves her goal, if Jagya is still acting up, she will soon realise that he has truly changed and that she should move on

I missed the episode..........but from what I gather Anandi is going back to her studies..........that is great newsClap.............

But I personally feel she has made all the right moves for all the wrong reasons.............I agree that she needed a motivation and I sincerely hope that her education is productive enough so that she is able to face Jagya on her OWN terms rather than to make herself  worthy of him.

I really am a bit doubtful of the outcome.............but I will remain ever-hopeful as this is a good message finally by the CV's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathkhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Neha951000 posted this in SVFC
the new promo..............................!!
Originally posted by Neha951000

http://www.hostingcup.com/9kw66z5qup63.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

ROFLNayi manzil=naya heroROFLROFL Yeh pulav tho bahut meetha haiTongue..

Am in for this NAYI MANZIL.. when Jagya can love another girl.. Anandi can atleast befriend another guy.. Hope the writers think starightDay Dreaming Go Anandi.. go make your GFN beend JEALOUSEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i think its "APNI MANZIL"  not nayi manzil...Ermm
So  i think they are talking about her  childhood dream of  education......its not about any new hero,atleast i feel that way...............Ek   marriage ne hii usse ithna pareshan kiya hai Ermm,no need for another one so soon.. 
Let her get her life back on track firstThumbs Up Educated and succesfull.. ,then decide  whoever  she wants in life later on....

divmath

pjyo IF-Dazzler
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Aur pakoa  khayali pulaoLOL divi, iam imagining so many permutations and combinations ... 
Now its about education track so the options are what she becomes..Day Dreaming -teacher,collector, samaj sevika or fight with heth singh and become politicianWinkLOL,then the new guy will appear ,then only jagya will realize anandi's value..Day Dreaming...either way i want phooli as her PA and then dadisa and jagya waiting for an appointment with anandi..Day Dreaming
 Winkhave cooked up so many schemes that it not just pulao anymore,almost beyond 12 course mealsLOL..

divmath

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Originally posted by divmath

Aur pakoa  khayali pulaoLOL divi, iam imagining so many permutations and combinations ... 
Now its about education track so the options are what she becomes..Day Dreaming -teacher,collector, samaj sevika or fight with heth singh and become politicianWinkLOL,then the new guy will appear ,then only jagya will realize anandi's value..Day Dreaming...either way i want phooli as her PA and then dadisa and jagya waiting for an appointment with anandi..Day Dreaming
 Winkhave cooked up so many schemes that it not just pulao anymore,almost beyond 12 course mealsLOL..

That is a lovely line.................and I can totally sympathise.................Have I missed something while I have been away.Confused...........Is there a new guy to appear..............Lovely.Smile..........just what Jagya needs to really put him in his place..................Let us see if he can take what he dishes out.Ouch

pjyo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index