Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Feb-25th Feb | LU Pg 94 (Page 86)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shan2430

I am a tad disappointed with the hug too...The moonlight and the swans gave me a lot of hope and i expected something ethereal..Instead got to see seema, chaskar,kala & suds:(
I wish the Cvs had executed it better considering the build up  ..I also felt that they cud have used a better BG score...the Anna hug had jaana jogi song which was perrfect......It was just DN magic and their expressions that pulled it off...

I kinda agree...but Dutta and Naku really didnt have time for a hug to savor. Hopefully we will get another hug once they are alone. Or atleast the same hug will be repeated today without panning on the faces of the haddis.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreams

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by nureat01

I just have one quick question.....was Dutta in the black kurta like in the promo or the tacky one from yesterday only? So the promo was not specially shot? It was the actual scene?
Dutta was in that black kurta like in the promo...Smile..and it was a specially shot promo..the actual scene was different...

LOL so no explanation for how he got back into the black kurta? Isn't Ksh scratching her head over this somewhere?LOL

Ohhh ok so the actual scene was different from the promo....I see.....thanks!

I still have to wait another 5-6 hours to watch this *sigh*LOL

I'll just assume that the whole ilaka is a Dutta bhau fan and they sell Dutta costumes in Ratnagiri which Seema arranged for him. LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikabeeraspeakingAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

I am a tad disappointed with the hug too...The moonlight and the swans gave me a lot of hope and i expected something ethereal..Instead got to see seema, chaskar,kala & suds:(
I wish the Cvs had executed it better considering the build up  ..I also felt that they cud have used a better BG score...the Anna hug had jaana jogi song which was perrfect......It was just DN magic and their expressions that pulled it off...

Totally ... instead of the moon and swans ...we got to see an Ullu , a witch on her broom , a joker , a jewellery shop nd lots of  coloured dumb asses ( BG )

Rightly said!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-bharti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I kinda agree...but Dutta and Naku really didnt have time for a hug to savor. Hopefully we will get another hug once they are alone. Or atleast the same hug will be repeated today without panning on the faces of the haddis.

The hug at Anna's den was an intimate moment......Baaji left them alone to savor the momentLOL

But this one didn't give them that opportunity......the feel of this moment was supposed to be more about that rawness and almost desperate sort of joy in seeing each other after SO long.....the Anna den hug was different....there was a realization mixed in there, a dawning understanding and then ofcourse protective Dutta promising retribution towards Anna.

This hug signified the end of the LONGEST time these two have been apart.....the focus this time was also given to the divine setting in a mandir, the whole spiritual, divine connection of prayers fulfilled at last......yes there was an audience but to DN, everything else faded away but each other....and I did get that feel, that sense. There will be time in the future for private moments hopefully....but this time they don't have the luxury.....things are quickly going to switch gears to action and I really don't mind....we'll get to see protective DuttaDay DreamingLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430Nimmi.komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
@Incand, Neets: I am actually fine with Kala revealing herself at this point. Right now Dutta's main focus will be on getting himself and Naku away from danger rather than take on his enemies. So except for the initial surprise we will prolly see a delayed reaction from Dutta later on wrt Kala.
I was also wondering how Naku will break the news of Kala being his enemy no. 1 to Dutta that too in Seema's presence. So its better this way. Naku can later fill him in with the whole story. Then they can plan out how to rescue the family from Kala.

-sourire-MelodiousDreams

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
@Fatty: See.....it's not photoshopped....looks pretty real to me :S

And check out Nakku on her tip-toes....awwwwLOL

AbhiAni-sourire-MelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

And I'm not comfortable with the precap...especially since it's happening only because Dutta is blind. Kala sitting there and watching Dutta fend and struggle like a monkey in the ring...not how I want to watch the Kala vs. Dutta clash. Get him out of here and make his sight come back so that we can see some real action and battle of wills take place and not some more hide and seek with unfair advantage on one side...

I agree on this. The confrontation isnt as grand as I had imagined in my head. And I hate that Kala watching the bout sitting on a chair as if she has come for a Sunday outing. But as per the SBB coverage Tasha are going to escape. Prolly becuz Dutta's old BGs will turn against Kala.
We always knew Dutta and Kala wont indulge in a hand to hand combat. Kala's biggest strength is her brain power. I want to see Dutta beat Kala in that rob off her confidence in herself.

komal_w25AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
@Anu, Fatty: U guys are so right abt the patchy editing. It was all distracting.

komal_w25kabeeraspeaking

Go to top