Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Feb-25th Feb | LU Pg 94 (Page 85)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
LOL the thing that amused me the most in this epi was that one random shot they kept repeating of Dutta/MR's earLOL....yes I get that they are trying to show that his hearing has sharpened or whatever but seriously that same shot over and over again was getting repetitive.

The shot in the beginning of him staring at the rising sun.....symbolic of a new dawn I thought.

And LMAOOOOO Kala has TOTALLY turned this into some kind of ringside match.....she's even got a chair and a dude holding an umbrella for her as she watches the fight??ROFL  Oh this amuses me to no end.....I hadn't expected any less from her after reading the spoiler....who mentioned yesterday that she must have brought some popcorn along as well?? haha......What a highpoint the show has reached! Right after the DN reunion, things lead into full on dhaansu action! Awesomeness!

And Seema did turn out to be selfish as ever....this is why I say I have no sympathy for her so called prayishchit.....all she did was just want to chipko to Dutta regardless of even KNOWING that he loves someone else....shameless woman.

And now coming to the best part of the epi.....we all know LTL loves dragging things out.....lol....and true to form, they dragged or rather I should say built up anticipation for this hug like anything......yes it was long drawn out but I loved every moment of anticipation they built up.....it felt realistic......cuz she saw him from such a distance....and instantly shouted out his name and started running....and that was quite a distance to cover....lol poor MV running around so much....haha....but still....at every point as she ran....or the way she paused in the middle for a bit to kinda look at him again, make sure he's there, shout out at his name again and then run again.....lol.....and the simultaneous reactions by Dutta....superbbb.....the way his head first jerks up at hearing her shout out "Saab!" and then the way he gets restless and starts searching around for her...that sound he heard...where did it come from....and then as she shouts for him over and over again.....the blurred form drawing nearer and nearer and as he realizes that he finally has his Nakku in front of him....lovedddddddddddd the transition of expressions....him calling out her name.....superb work by MR once again.....and the hug itself was great too.....except yes hampered a bit by the faces of all the random characters staring at themLOL.....

I guess we are going to see a continuation of the hug tomorrow briefly.....before Kala cuts in and starts her challenge to DuttaLOL.....but I doubt DN will get much of a moment to themselves before all the action begins.

Really looking forward to seeing what happens next.....they've kept the anticipation building!

Edited by nureat01 - 22 February 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-sourire-Crystal29AbhiAniMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingAyeChavanniincandescencekhushixTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
You can tell just how very ebil Kala, Chaskar and Suds are by seeing them plan and strategize with bananas and apples...oh yeah CoolLOL

So they got Dutta's kurtas back without any explanation...yeh kya, tab toh itne dino se he could have worn it only! I'm not complaining though, good riddance to the shine LOL And someone please tell Seema how to drape a saree...it physically makes me cringe and wince...no really Ouch

How did Chaskar ever leave that Naik Dada alive and free to go!? Chor ke naam pe dhabba Chaskar, doesn't even know that you don't let victims run free after torture and interrogation LOL Btw, I think Naik Dada is a strong contender to give competition to that unforgettable doctor's horrendous acting...unreal performance by this guy in just 10 seconds LOL

Those two ladies are totally Nakku ki jaan ke peeche...kabhi nahi chodtien LOL Why wouldn't Dutta and Seema buy some camouflage stuff like fake mustaches, shiny sunglasses, farmer hats, maybe even a beard or two to hide while taking their little trek rather than aise hi aaram se walking in the open? LOLCool Oh wait, that's the comedy version of LTL in my head LOL But then the goons in the colourful shirts came and I realized that such things don't only exist in my head LOL Plus Suds is such a loser...even though he finally got Dutta right in front of him, what he does is to put Chaskar ahead and charhaofy him on badla and all LOL 

Some of the shots edited in were so obviously captured during nighttime, like the ear one...and even the focus on the eyes...the fact that all of them were shooting separately was evident too and I wish it didn't have to be so...another shot which had us looking in from over Seema's shoulder at DN hugging looked like DN's side silhouettes were superimposed through photoshop into the frame Confused (someone who watched a HQ print, please tell me you saw this too!)...all in all, very jarring...took away from the continuity of the scenes and looked so patchy and lackluster. The night scenes before this were coming out so fantastically in terms of direction, editing and locations...maybe I would rather that this all happened at night only too...

Loved Nakku's jump hug LOL Downright adorable...it was short, but still, very, very lovely. The rest of today's episode was all filler to get things to this point though...some minor stuff like Seema informed of Chacha's death was MINUTELY plot-oriented...baaki sab seemed to take up footage for nothing...

And I'm not comfortable with the precap...especially since it's happening only because Dutta is blind. Kala sitting there and watching Dutta fend and struggle like a monkey in the ring...not how I want to watch the Kala vs. Dutta clash. Get him out of here and make his sight come back so that we can see some real action and battle of wills take place and not some more hide and seek with unfair advantage on one side...

Edited by make-believe - 22 February 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430-sourire-AbhiAni-bharti-incandescenceAyeChavannimeghapartikhushixTheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Fatty, we should just say HALLELUJAH that the black kurta is back and forget about the how....lol.....don't even care anymore....GOOD RIDDANCE to those tacky kurtas!LOL

He looked so handsome in the black kurta!

Yeah the editing was deffo patchy in that last scene to an extent but I didn't mind it that much also.....yep the night setting shown in the promo/precaps was better in a way but even there we had to deal with some patchy editing....lol....guess we just can't win either way....haha....I won't complain much though.....they built up the moment well I still thought.

As for the precap....I had this feeling like I was telling you yesterday also.....they're going to draw out the whole Dutta is blind funda.....but I wouldn't say he looked helpless in any form.....he was kicking their butts full on.....Kala's smugness won't last long....it will deffo turn into frustration and anger soon....and dude this is hardly the time for the epic Kala-Dutta confrontation......that will happen later.....this is just the start of the next phase.....

I want his eyesight to come back soon too but I can't really tell what the creatives are thinking vis a vis drawing that out for a bit to keep the drama going while still giving us action Dutta....lol

Edited by nureat01 - 22 February 2011 at 6:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-AyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRager

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
half an hour to go:) for me 
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Yeah the editing was deffo patchy in that last scene to an extent but I didn't mind it that much also.....yep the night setting shown in the promo/precaps was better in a way but even there we had to deal with some patchy editing....lol....guess we just can't win either way....haha....I won't complain much though.....they built up the moment well I still thought. It pretty much distracted me throughout the last 10 or so minutes of the episode especially because of how obvious it was that different shots were taken at different times of the day in all these different and removed places...K-C-S seemed to be in some bubble of their own, almost as if emoting in front of a wall, Nakku and Seema far off side to the mandir and Dutta's shots...that was just something else Confused There were clips of him from nighttime, the ones where the camera is rotating around him seemed to be from early evening (4-5pm) and then the morning ones with Nakku...my brain was getting too wired out from the patchiness to feel the build up properly...

And the night setting, direction, etc...I was meaning more of the ones we got from the beginning of the yatra to the pond, not promo/precap...the fight seemed more grand at night from the last shot of the promo too...I liked this hug more because of how spontaneous it was though...mixed bag today...

As for the precap....I had this feeling like I was telling you yesterday also.....they're going to draw out the whole Dutta is blind funda.....but I wouldn't say he looked helpless in any form.....he was kicking their butts full on.....Kala's smugness won't last long....it will deffo turn into frustration and anger soon....and dude this is hardly the time for the epic Kala-Dutta confrontation......that will happen later.....this is just the start of the next phase.....The last kick which sends him doubling over the railing...didn't like it...and I know they have to show whatever realistic aspect they can manage out of this situation, so Dutta has to sustain some ups and downs too during the fight especially with his handicap...but with Kala sitting there watching, Nakku harassed by his side...it is understandable, it has to happen, yeah...but maybe the execution is just throwing me off...it's something...maybe the annoyance still that Dutta is blind and will be blind for a while just to stretch out this track...I'm loosing patience with the blindness I think...it's too much now...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-TheRagerAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

It pretty much distracted me throughout the last 10 or so minutes of the episode especially because of how obvious it was that different shots were taken at different times of the day in all these different and removed places...K-C-S seemed to be in some bubble of their own, almost as if emoting in front of a wall, Nakku and Seema far off side to the mandir and Dutta's shots...that was just something else Confused There were clips of him from nighttime, the ones where the camera is rotating around him seemed to be from early evening (4-5pm) and then the morning ones with Nakku...my brain was getting too wired out from the patchiness to feel the build up properly...Hmmm I can understand where you're coming from but I guess I didn't look at it that closely.....somehow the feel of the scene did come through to me despite the patchiness of the editing somehow.

Oh btw that "photoshopped" bit you were thinking of DN when Seema's watching them? Nahin yaar, it's not photoshopped.....it's just the angle of the daylight catching some lens and putting them in that bright light while standing in the middle of that platform.....I just watched the HQ vid and looked more carefully....didn't look photoshopped to me :S

And the night setting, direction, etc...I was meaning more of the ones we got from the beginning of the yatra to the pond, not promo/precap...the fight seemed more grand at night from the last shot of the promo too...I liked this hug more because of how spontaneous it was though...mixed bag today...Oh that's true.....the fight did seem more grand in the promo but I feel the night setting also added to that feel....plus it was just scattered shots and not an actual scene in the promo naa.....that helped.....it would have been different in the show anyways.....that grandiose effect is easier to achieve in promos.

I also liked the spontaneity of the hug.....plus Dutta was hugging her back more in this oneLOL

The last kick which sends him doubling over the railing...didn't like it...and I know they have to show whatever realistic aspect they can manage out of this situation, so Dutta has to sustain some ups and downs too during the fight especially with his handicap...but with Kala sitting there watching, Nakku harassed by his side...it is understandable, it has to happen, yeah...but maybe the execution is just throwing me off...it's something...maybe the annoyance still that Dutta is blind and will be blind for a while just to stretch out this track...I'm loosing patience with the blindness I think...it's too much now...Ouch I think it's the blindness thing that's probably getting to you.....funnily enough I was so frustrated with that since so long but now I've almost resigned myself to it and oddly getting used to itOuchShockedLOL.....looking at the pattern for now, I've stopped expecting his blindness to come back right now.....they might drag it for a few more weeks.....but even as I say this, I hope they surprise me and prove me wrongLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-AbhiAniMelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Oh, I disagree with all who thought this hug was better then the one in Anna's den...naaa. That was something else totally. Actually, I loved the hug in the promo, however crappily edited that was, more than I did the real one....not that I didn't like this one...but I was expecting something much more perhaps. I think, maybe, the presence of too many 'haddis' kinda took away a bit of an impact from the scene, the hug as the camera focused on them and their reaction as DN meet...btw loved Kala's caustic smile there..(She's one person I do not mind seeing during a DN scene LOL ) Anyway, if no comparisons are made...that was one fab scene. I loved the setting of the scene and the way they built up the anticipation...the camera rotating around Dutta...the bg score...Nakku's 'Saab'...Dutta realizing Nakku's there...all intensifying the emotional impact of the scene till the exhilarating moment these two hug...*sigh*

The episode did seem to drag a bit but I think that was because they wanted us bouncing on our seats in anticipation throughout the epi.

WORD!! Except that I mind even seeing Kala during a Tasha moment. She is always playing a peeping tom. Anyways the circumstances of Anna's den hug was different also the Tasha relationship dynamics is different from the Anna days. So its tough to compare the two hugs. Also right now Dutta is blind so he had to wait for Naku to come to him. Only issue I have was too much focus on the new ET and Seema. Otherwise the hug was perfect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--bharti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Right, annoying bit, I don't exactly know what Seema still expects when she said, she wishes by some miracle that there's a little place for her in Dutta's life....I don't get it....are the dialogue writers just bored and giving her the same lines or does she genuinely not get the point? Or are the CVs insinuating something by drumming the same thought process in Seema? Just really don't understand her, which is why I have said I have a problem with her thinking.

Really, what is wrong with her?! Didn't Dutta make it crystal CLEAR for her? Now, after today's episode, I do feel, that she might turn negative....coz clearly the selfish lady is not BACKING OFF! Chipku kahin ki!

Now I think so too! Now I'll just wait and see if she will back off after knowing Dutta wasnt talking of a girlfriend but a wife.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Go to top