Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Feb-25th Feb | LU Pg 94 (Page 129)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Pata nahi par mujhe woh bird singing bohat acha laga when the focus was on Kala sitting down. I mean the whole thing for her is so 'normal' like. Like she's on duty or something. The total contrast of having a religious like place where 2 lovers finally meet following trials and tribulations, and the culprit sitting comfortably in a chair with her chamcha surrounding the place is just astonishingly good. I havent seen anything like it on TV. The whole set up is just really well thought out, minus the editing.

Actually it was totally filmy...reminded me movies when Amrish Puri would be the villian and he would play some thakur and have his goodas beat up the hero. But again I prefer the meethi churi Kala who played psycological games. I am unable to digest this whole Kala is now new bhau thing.

LTL most definitely has a solid influence from those early 90s waali masala movies with fultoooooooo filmy villains with melodramatic/comical lines....and since they've totally switched gears Kala wise....guess they had to....she's already once played the psychological drama to get back into PN and D's life in an innocent avatar.....guess they wanted to shift everything with the full on war......I think AG is still doing a great job.....I personally really enjoyed her expressions today....and like Neets mentioned.....the REGAL manner in which she was sitting on that chair and smirking away to glory thinking she's queen of the kingdom or whatnot......had me amused and still admiring her at the same timeLOL.....even her crazy purple eyeshadowLOL

Only thing set-up wise that I feel they miscalculated a bit was that there were SO many sets of ppl....DN in the center on that platform.....Kala across the lake sitting on the steps shouting over at them.....Seema in the bg hiding behind the mandir pillar....the bgs supposedly surrounding the entire area and mandir waali crowd aaram se watching the tamashaLOLLOL......the many editing glitches didn't allow for a very smooth transition with all this moving around b/w various sets of ppl in various locations.

Kala is a strong woman and idiots like Suds she can easily put under her thumb.....Chaaskar is a little tougher but she has easily lured him over with the promise of power for which he is greedy too......I think one reason she is being able to execute all this nautanki too is cuz they are outside of Patilwadi......if she had tried to pull something like this in a Patilwadi mandir, the ppl would have trampled her to death like an angry mobLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Nimmi.-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsAyeChavanniMrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Did anyone notice the weird 'hoi hoi' BG music when Dutta was beating the goons up? So awkward! Like it was going to break into a 'balle balle shava shava' song! I would say that being a Punjabi......

@ bold ...hahaaa...I am punjabi too LoL Smile 
I was like dancing when they played the Jugni song in the SBS today LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I love how they are holding each other in this shot....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ziks-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsSanely_InsaneAyeChavanni

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
And this moment was just goosebumps.....the expressions on their faces....what a moment....

Loved this bit too:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ziks-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsAyeChavanniSanely_Insane

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Pata nahi par mujhe woh bird singing bohat acha laga when the focus was on Kala sitting down. I mean the whole thing for her is so 'normal' like. Like she's on duty or something. The total contrast of having a religious like place where 2 lovers finally meet following trials and tribulations, and the culprit sitting comfortably in a chair with her chamcha surrounding the place is just astonishingly good. I havent seen anything like it on TV. The whole set up is just really well thought out, minus the editing.

Another thing I found very interesting was the place where Kala was sitting.....which was right at the end of 1st set of steps of the mandir .....the irony being Kala whose ignorance has surpassed all the limits.....thinks she is the goddess and is above all all.......yet there she is sitting in the "charan" of the real goddess of the mandir.....dunno if this makes sense Wacko 

I just found her sitting place very interesting in reference to the mandir and where DN were standing.....and that "Namaskar" and her dialogues were such fun to watch despite the fact that she was the kabab mein haddi LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7MrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@ Nureat01 

Love the way MV is crying in the fifth pic.....came out very natural 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 23 February 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ziksAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Did anyone heard jhoom by ali zafar the new song it's so beautiful and sort of suits DN listen if u get a chance 
-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Fatty: Even the BG Seema hit today is one of Dutta's regular chickens who are supposed to his 'guards'.

Originally posted by khushix

LOLLOLLOL maybe we shud hav an AT for all the BGs.. with their pics n names LOL so we can keep count of how many Kaale's r there..LOL 

speakin of BGs, did u notice Kaale & Geakwad aren't with Kala & Suds?.. i never heard them calling their names.. ni didnt see that famous BG (who was once Kaale alsoLOL) with them either..LOL

BG sightings confirmed LOL The one who got hit by Seema was the one looking for Kaale in the house when they had to send a car for Dutta on the hilltop ROFL

And the Kaale who came from 'inside the house'...

Same guy as today! LOL So yeah...we can conclusively say now that Kaale too has gone over to the dark side LOL *moment of silence* LOL

I laughed out so loud seeing this ROFL ROFL ROFL

Go to top