Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Feb-25th Feb | LU Pg 94 (Page 129)

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

@ Nureat01 

Love the way MV is crying in the fifth pic.....came out very natural 

The entire scene came out very natural.....their yearning for each other, the pain, the love....Day Dreaming.....top notch work by MR/MVClap

Abs. agree....I was especially very very impressed by MV and the more I say about MR the less it is ....the man has been gifted with the best cortex and facial muscles LOL LOL to emote his expressions.....I mean just brilliant [ excuse my science Geek ]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7ziksAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

@ Nureat01 

The entire scene came out very natural.....their yearning for each other, the pain, the love....Day Dreaming.....top notch work by MR/MVClap

Abs. agree....I was especially very very impressed by MV and the more I say about MR the less it is ....the man has been gifted with the best cortex and facial muscles LOL LOL to emote his expressions.....I mean just brilliant [ excuse my science Geek ]

MV was deffo very impressive in this scene too......her biggest asset as an actress is the way her body language is totally spontaneous and open.....she doesn't have any hang-ups that way and especially in her scenes with Mishal, this quality comes out really well.....that is a common trait in both of them as actors.....they throw themselves into the scene complete with body language....MR toh ofcourse is on a whole another level but MV matches him in spontaneity and that creates the magic onscreen.

This moment has been so long time coming.....just think back to November and the FR.....3 months or more.....and finally they are together like never before.....there is a whole new passion in their body language too.....the way they can't seem to stop holding each other or clutching at each other.....Dutta's blindness also puts him in that position more I guess.....he constantly needs to touch her to reassure himself of her presence too.

The clips of the jungle scenes in SBS today look really nice.....he's holding her hand in one bit and saying something to her....and seems like there will be deep convos.....then the bit with her feeding him....and he again reaches for her hand as they sit by the bonfireDay Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7ziks-sourire-Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsBinKuchKahe.TheRagernaadanmasakalli

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

@ Nureat01 

MV was deffo very impressive in this scene too......her biggest asset as an actress is the way her body language is totally spontaneous and open.....she doesn't have any hang-ups that way and especially in her scenes with Mishal, this quality comes out really well.....that is a common trait in both of them as actors.....they throw themselves into the scene complete with body language....MR toh ofcourse is on a whole another level but MV matches him in spontaneity and that creates the magic onscreen.

This moment has been so long time coming.....just think back to November and the FR.....3 months or more.....and finally they are together like never before.....there is a whole new passion in their body language too.....the way they can't seem to stop holding each other or clutching at each other.....Dutta's blindness also puts him in that position more I guess.....he constantly needs to touch her to reassure himself of her presence too.

The clips of the jungle scenes in SBS today look really nice.....he's holding her hand in one bit and saying something to her....and seems like there will be deep convos.....then the bit with her feeding him....and he again reaches for her hand as they sit by the bonfire
Day Dreaming

WORD !! [ I learnt this from the forum LOL LOL ] 

And it's just going to get better and better from here...I am really excited to see tomo's episode and how the week finishes off.  For some reason I loose my patience when something exciting is about to happen and when the dragfest begins I somehow gain back my patience Silly LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7BinKuchKahe.AreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

@Anu: Agree totally on MV and her chemistry with MR. I feel these two have a huge comfort level and trust between themselves. They know each will look out for the other. Rarely seen in onscreen couples not dating each other. I guess this goes to show they really get along like a house on fire.

Coming to your post replying to my post Kala...I agree with you there too. Perhaps they want to bring a different flavor in Kala's villiany. But I would have digested this better if Kala were to say take over Dutta money and property. But leading a bunch of thugs...cant just take it.

But I'll just let it pass and instead focus on JMM2. I am sure it will be only for a couple of epis...but I hope we get lot of soulful conversations. Tasha have a lot of catching up to do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksBinKuchKahe.AreYaar

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
25 minutes till Tasha in the jungle... officially... lol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shally_m

Go to top