Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Feb-25th Feb | LU Pg 94 (Page 122)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Khushi....but Dutta has already forgiven her!! I know that she'll help TaSha....that is also the reason why I'm scared....what if her prayers are answered?

don't worry.. wrong prayers will not get answered..Smile  and about kala using seema.. even i am not sure as to how or what she will plan.. but i am strongly feeling seema will not disappear so soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7zikssub_rosa

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi all,

The episode was awesome .  chemistry seen today between Dutta  Nakusha  is awesome .

I just love love love love love love love love love the expressions , Dialogues of DN.  I was simply crying by seeing their love and emotions .

Dutta expressions while Naku comes to know he was blind are marvellous .

Hats off to MR and MV . Both are superb .

iam very very happy to see the love scenes between both of them .

Iam scared with seema's role in future. making me somewhat uncomfortable . Iam really very very scared of her role .

I really really hope hope hope  she should be killed tomorrow .

No need of her character any more .

Iam very much scared  of

As someone in forum  saying that  in some article they mentioned about  triangle in future .

Dutta Bhau and Nakusha are not the simple characters for me  And LTL is not just a Show for me . LTL is part of my life .

Its part of our life  and the characters  are  not simple as any other dummy characters in all other serials .  .

Dutta bhau  and Nakusha are role models for true love , Unconditional pure innocent divine love .

Iam sorry friends  if iam saying anything wrong but most of us don't want any person between our sweet tasha .

This show uniqueness is pure unconditional love of  sweet couple
tasha .

In my view the   theme of pure love  of LTL should not be disturbed  in future also with unwanted triangles .

Grace of dutta bhau role should not be degraded by any unwanted triangles or simple falling for another woman like seema .

I don't know how many of u will have the same opinion like me .

I wish wish wish the news in the article is false news and and seema should die  by sacrificing her life .  That's it .

Hope i did n't hurt any one with my views . 

I love tasha more than anything that's y iam scaring.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl-bharti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
From another thread: The editing has been really bad in the past 2 epis. They tried to create high drama with too many characters and too many things happenning at the same time. But made a hodge podge of everything. Also I guess the actors didnt shoot at the same time...they shot seperately and hence the light seemed different at different times. But I could have forgiven all this if they wouldnt have interrupted the intense Tasha moments with Kala's face. It seems every episdoe they have an aim...yesterday's was it should end with the hug so it was dragged out. Today's was it should end with Tasha's escape so it was rushed. Wish everything was paced out properly.
Hopefully JMM2 will give us some respite from the high drama and bring in some introspection and intense romance.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 23 February 2011 at 10:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNimmi.ziksCrystal29-sourire-

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@ Crystal
That was other beautiful scene....his concern for her well being Embarrassed
Sudharshan was laughing like anything but as soon seema puts gun on him ..his expression were ...
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Huma I am expecting Ullu ke brain ka locha...you hearing
 LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Pooja_219

S__2011 Newbie
S__2011
S__2011

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwww @ how protective dutta was of naku! Haiiiiiiiiii <3

Nice episode about time Dutta knew kala was his real enemy!

And got to say good on Seema for helping Dutta and Naku i think thats really sweet of her...

Lets see what the future holds with them 3 but its defo gonna be an interesting one...

Jungle scenes tomorrow :-D Gonna be brilliant! Cant wait!

divya17-7-sourire---Sia--

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@ Ksh

You are to some extent right. But her dialogues are just brilliant! I mean the sarcasm in the lines, that side of her spoiling their moment, is what makes her different! But yes, for the 1st time I was irritated with her. I got fed up of her being a barrier but when she spoke, the annoyance vanished. The 1 expression she gave when I think Tasha were in the waters, with the gunda in front, the falling back of the neck/head was just soo good! Like a weird 'hai abk kaha jaoga tum dono' thing. I don't know about attention seeking,

She is classy because she's making everyone do the dirty work, she's like the director in that sense, keeping her hands clean and her attire gives that extra oomph/x factor.

U know we all know shes evil, but I think perhaps she isn't shown to be EVIL EVIL like wicked witch thing, but the way she is portrayed as a vamp, seems to have been shown as 'normal' like. Like everything she says is just funny. And even that is different for a vamp. personally. So she's not a typical vamp in that sense. I don't know, even Suds line of 'how is Dutta going to find Damodar, he needs Naku' cracked me up. Insensitive yes, but the way the lines are written are just brill. I think I just appreciate how each character is written and portrayed rather than become emotionally involved. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.-sourire-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

From another thread: The editing has been really bad in the past 2 epis. They tried to create high drama with too many characters and too many things happenning at the same time. But made a hodge podge of everything. Also I guess the actors didnt shoot at the same time...they shot seperately and hence the light seemed different at different times. But I could have forgiven all this if they wouldnt have interrupted the intense Tasha moments with Kala's face.

But then it would have looked odd that Kala and the rest were having no 'reaction' na, Ksh? I agree that the first 10 or so minutes of the episode should have been used WAY, WAY, WAY more efficiently...DN should actually have talked about something...a tiny exchange...because even the hug was looking so prolonged as Kala was walking...especially because they were using the same shots over and over again...

The lighting toh is so jarring...can't escape it...like LuvPreemer pointed out yesterday, they failed to plan this out well schedule-wise, so now the editing looks like hell because of it...

I loved the lighting in the scene where Nakku finds out Dutta is blind though...it looked like sunset time approaching almost...very beautiful...the best of the last two episodes, IMO.

Edited by make-believe - 23 February 2011 at 10:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divya17-7Nimmi.-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219khushixTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

@ Ksh

You are to some extent right. But her dialogues are just brilliant! I mean the sarcasm in the lines, that side of her spoiling their moment, is what makes her different! But yes, for the 1st time I was irritated with her. I got fed up of her being a barrier but when she spoke, the annoyance vanished. The 1 expression she gave when I think Tasha were in the waters, with the gunda in front, the falling back of the neck/head was just soo good! Like a weird 'hai abk kaha jaoga tum dono' thing. I don't know about attention seeking,

She is classy because she's making everyone do the dirty work, she's like the director in that sense, keeping her hands clean and her attire gives that extra oomph/x factor.

U know we all know shes evil, but I think perhaps she isn't shown to be EVIL EVIL like wicked witch thing, but the way she is portrayed as a vamp, seems to have been shown as 'normal' like. Like everything she says is just funny. And even that is different for a vamp. personally. So she's not a typical vamp in that sense. I don't know, even Suds line of 'how is Dutta going to find Damodar, he needs Naku' cracked me up. Insensitive yes, but the way the lines are written are just brill. I think I just appreciate how each character is written and portrayed rather than become emotionally involved. Embarrassed

The dialouges were really good. But I havent find Kala normal since she decided she will replace Dutta bhau as the underworld don. Exactly the kind of OTT vampgiri we can see in K shows. But the last two epis have taken the cake as far as she is concerned. I preferred her meethi churi vampishness before her face reveal.

neets_ltlskavitha08kabeeraspeaking

Go to top