Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Feb-25th Feb | LU Pg 94 (Page 120)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Awesome Episode
Nakku : Saab
Dutta : Fir se bol
Nakku : Saab
Dutta : Fir se bol
Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming

I am out of words today

Oh, I was bowled over by the 'Fir Se Bol' ..He said it like he was throwing a tantrum! Sigh..Absolutely beautiful!Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltl-sourire-Pooja_219--Sia--TheRager

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Loved the epi!Smile

Everything was top notch with Tasha...the hug, their expressions, the way Nakku says 'Kahan kahan nahi doonda aapko', the way Dutta says..'Yunhi rehna mere saath'. then he asks her to repeat Saab again and again! MR was great in that Day Dreaming And when Nakku comes to know that he is blind...that scene was shot and enacted so well...And it shows that Tasha are each other's support system...Nakku feels sad but Dutta gives her comfort saying that as long as they are together and she is with him as his eyes he is not worried about anything... Love at its best!Clap  And their romance is going to rock from now!

Felt so sad for Dutta today...His reaction when he came to know of Kala's true face was very good..But I think there is more to come..Right now it has not fully sinked into him because of all the fight and everything..Am sure he is going to be quite depressed thinking of what his Tai has done to him!

Both Mishal and Maahi deserve a huge round of applause....Clap Loved MR's action today..He is always great in these actions scenes!

Kala...AG acted really well today..But somehow did not like her in the middle of Tasha moments...The whole evil trio spoiled it..But we are going to have JMM2Dancing So not worried...we will have much more moments like this..Embarrassed

I liked Seema today and felt a little sad for her...That is a first!Confused Chalo, she was of some use to Tasha...Good that she decided that she cannot have Dutta anymore! She might die or Kala might use her in some way!

Don't care about the other characters! They just waste screen space! 

Am in Tashaland now! And will be there for some weeks now..Hope to see you all there!Day Dreaming

@ bold
Very well said Crystal ....
MR and MV both acted tremendously well...I am watching Fir se bol scene again n again Day Dreaming
Other scene where nakku gets to know he is blind was good as well ....Sigh Waiting for HQ to download Day Dreaming....Here I go again in dreamland ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushix

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Maine Apni Life main itna Takhela Villain nahi dekha Aaj tak Koi Ek plan bhi sucessful hua hai kala Ka ???JUst one ROFL But i love it and esp how her sprits never go down lol

Sounds too good an episode

Maine bhi nahi dekha..ROFL she has lost it all... what was that .. a BG bringing a chair for her.. and she also has a small table next to it with the plate of apples..ROFL instead of popcorn and coke she has apples..
ye apple aur kala ka kya connection hain.. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-sourire-Pooja_219sub_rosakabeeraspeaking--Sia--TheRagernaadanmasakalli

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

im not sure if Seema's going to die.. i think Kala's going to use her.. dunno how.. but she might.. she might promise to giv her Dutta if she helps her or somethin..lol..

i agree here..the expression on kala's face when she looked at seema tells me that she will definitely plan something here.. seema wil not die.. kala usually does not leave any such opportunities..
now when DN have escaped and if suds comes back empty handed.. she has to have some concrete plan.. i am not sure how she will use seema and if seema will remain positive..but i think her track will not end here...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPooja_219kabeeraspeakingkhushix

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

im not sure if Seema's going to die.. i think Kala's going to use her.. dunno how.. but she might.. she might promise to giv her Dutta if she helps her or somethin..lol..

i agree here..the expression on kala's face when she looked at seema tells me that she will definitely plan something here.. seema wil not die.. kala usually does not leave any such opportunities..
now when DN have escaped and if suds comes back empty handed.. she has to have some concrete plan.. i am not sure how she will use seema and if seema will remain positive..but i think her track will not end here...Ouch

Roopa...you are scaring me yaar!!OuchHow would Kala use Seema re? I'm clueless...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zikskabeeraspeaking

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Today's epi was again exciting...but too much screen time on the new ET rather than Tasha in the milan scenes. It was just so annoying. I loved it when Dutta kept telling Naku to repeat her 'saab'. Also the way Naku caressed his face when she got to know of his blindness.

Word...!!

shreaya what's ET???? 
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by -Roopa-

Roopa...you are scaring me yaar!!OuchHow would Kala use Seema re? I'm clueless...

i think they might just lock her up so Kala can use her later.. she might just go with the flow and follow watever kala tells her.. but will actually be helping DN.. who knows.. she might use chaskar n convince him that she loves him n not dutta.. lol.. i guess she'll end up helping DN n Dutta's goin to forgiv her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosa--Sia--

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

Originally posted by komal_w25

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Today's epi was again exciting...but too much screen time on the new ET rather than Tasha in the milan scenes. It was just so annoying. I loved it when Dutta kept telling Naku to repeat her 'saab'. Also the way Naku caressed his face when she got to know of his blindness.

Word...!!

shreaya what's ET???? 

ET is Evil Trio - Kala-Suds-ChaskarSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadanmasakalli

Go to top