Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

im not sure if Seema's going to die.. i think Kala's going to use her.. dunno how.. but she might.. she might promise to giv her Dutta if she helps her or somethin..lol..

i agree here..the expression on kala's face when she looked at seema tells me that she will definitely plan something here.. seema wil not die.. kala usually does not leave any such opportunities..
now when DN have escaped and if suds comes back empty handed.. she has to have some concrete plan.. i am not sure how she will use seema and if seema will remain positive..but i think her track will not end here...

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

i agree here..the expression on kala's face when she looked at seema tells me that she will definitely plan something here.. seema wil not die.. kala usually does not leave any such opportunities..
now when DN have escaped and if suds comes back empty handed.. she has to have some concrete plan.. i am not sure how she will use seema and if seema will remain positive..but i think her track will not end here...

Roopa...you are scaring me yaar!!How would Kala use Seema re? I'm clueless...
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: komal_w25

Word...!!

shreaya what's ET???? 
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Roopa...you are scaring me yaar!!How would Kala use Seema re? I'm clueless...

i think they might just lock her up so Kala can use her later.. she might just go with the flow and follow watever kala tells her.. but will actually be helping DN.. who knows.. she might use chaskar n convince him that she loves him n not dutta.. lol.. i guess she'll end up helping DN n Dutta's goin to forgiv her..

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

shreaya what's ET???? 

ET is Evil Trio - Kala-Suds-Chaskar😊
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like how Seema's brain works during crisis situationsπŸ˜†, you have to give it to her for being street smart, first she went nd punctured all those tyres when Suds was after them, nd her hilarious stunt todayπŸ˜†..... She reminds me of Babi's sherni days in the basti, the time when Babi nd Naku beat up Suds etc.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...... Nd I wish, Dutta's locked up sisters had atleast an ounce of that vigour, so they would stop sulking in the kal kotri nd start making use of their brains to build up some escape plans, come on, u r D's sisters, show some spirit than wait along for him to come and rescue you😊.......
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Khushi....but Dutta has already forgiven her!! I know that she'll help TaSha....that is also the reason why I'm scared....what if her prayers are answered?
silkroute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the episode. Absolutely beautiful..the Tasha moments were ethereal.The way she caresses his face when she gets to know that he is blind... uff THAT is love.  MR and MV were brilliant. πŸ‘

P. S. Was it just me or did anyone else also feel that Suds was wearing orange lipstick.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

nice epi.. even though too much ET shown! loved all the bits of DN.. their hug.. when Dutta tells her to say 'saab' again.. n when she finds out he's blind.. those were the best bits i thought.. both touchin their face..naku wiping his tears.. aww.. i so love these two..😍

wish MR/MV shot the pond scene together.. wud hav looked much better than body doubles.. Dutta was lookin hot with wet hair..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

i liked the fight but he BGs were funny esp when Dutta hits them n they "fell" into the water.. they were actually jumping themselves πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved the look on Suds face when Seema pointed d gun on him...πŸ˜†

eagerly waiting for the jungle scenes n DNs heart to heart talks.. 😳
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dekha maina bhi episode 😍 Kuch zyada nahi likhongi par shayad novel ban jaya πŸ˜† Today in England, it's been raining so much, I needed Kala's umbrella more than she did, not fair! I forgot mine! Director Saab ki jaisa seat nahi hoti, thats what I thought Kala's chair looked like! Film dekhni aaye thi naa Dutta ki? I liked that though. When she turned around to sit back in that chair again, felt like she was going to say 'ACTION! Hua na, beech mein Dutta na dishum dishum kiya! He rocked as usual! Kala got me irritated because she spoilt the whole flow of Tasha's hug n dialogues. The CVs dragged out a minute showing Kala's saree and shoes....and her namaskar wasn't all that. But then it hit me she is still class. 'Tota, maina' lines were funny. Sherka BG wohi nahi jiski pant gili hogi thi in the basement knowing Dutta was around? Or do they all look the same? Someone let me know πŸ˜†

Haiii Dutta, ab toh puri zindagi saab hi sunega! Kya emotion! Total fidaa kardata hum sabko! MR mingblowingly good! Dutta intense lover at its best! At every Saab he was just taking it in, at 1 moment raising his head above like he was being fed love drug 😳 And that child like innocence, when he said 'kyun'' to Kala just hit the heart, totally not aware of what a horrible person she is. And the bit where he was saying 'tu banegi meri aankhen/roshni' was so sweet because he was like reassuring her and knew at the same time that she would be with him. Kya voice MR ki! And Naku like the cute little thing, nodded her head up and down....awww.

Suds wet himself, Chaskar more when he dropped the gun...seriously, jab Seema ko dekha tab cherha khil utha, jab Seema ko dekha gun ka saath, tab Maa yaad aagayee! πŸ˜†

Liked Seema today in terms of her switch in emotion. Devastation to see Tasha together but then concern to know their enemies are around. Good stuff.

Chalo ma chalti hooon...bohat kaam ha.....