Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rayjst

Reminded me of Kishore's rabbits tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....................

I noticed the swans. The setting is completely romantic.
Btw only one jarring factor when Seema gets food for Dutta they played the Tasha romantic music. 😑
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just loved todays epi πŸ‘! I loved the fact that FINALLY Dutta told Seema that he is married. See, this is what I always say, when we just get slightly restless thinking WHY something happened in LTL, or WHY something dint happen, immediately the CVs put our doubts to rest and shows us what we are expecting πŸ˜³πŸ‘! I just mentioned yesterday as to why Dutta is not telling Seema that he is married, atleast when he can clearly see her intentions in the form of her actions, and THERE! Today he openly tells Seema not to harbour any unwanted hopes and expectations in her mind, as what she wants can NEVER happen! Dutta himself remembers his journey with Nakku, what all wrongs he had done to her and how inspite of everything, she always stuck to him...not only stuck to him, but loved him more than anything else in world, even more than her own life! It was after this entire FB that he tells Seema 'Usne MUJH JAISE KO apnaya' - that one sentence itself potrays his realisation of what all wrongs he did to her. I just loved Dutta's entire dialogue sequence today, the way he narrated his entire life story with just one heading - NAKKU!

So finally, Dutta hung the 'I'M BOOKED!' board on him πŸ˜ƒ!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I noticed the swans. The setting is completely romantic.
Btw only one jarring factor when Seema gets food for Dutta they played the Tasha romantic music. 😑

Yes they had started off with that score...and I was really annoyed! But then they merged it with some other music! 
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Priya... they have given us a promo... ..Milna tu unhain tha hi..hamesha kay liyey...
indirect answer is wa i guess....

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Priya... they have given us a promo... ..Milna tu unhain tha hi..hamesha kay liyey...
indirect answer is wa i guess....

I agree ,,,, I hope the brains r here to stay and work and not on temp basis
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seema did not overreact or cry and her reactions changed (after his clarification that there is someone else in his life)  and that makes me think that she is going to turn negative and do some harm to dutta now or in the future.
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its really nice to se LTL getting all these rave reviews from all of us after ages 😊
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Shilpta

Know what....The writers write it beautifully, The directors directs it beautifully and actors enact it excellently....But what is more beautiful and excellent is the people on this forum...who captures every minutest details of the show Brilliantly in their words. U r appreciating and applauding the whole LTL team...n i applaud u to bring forth it so perfectly through ur Post.

Thats the charm of This LTL forum.πŸ‘

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LTLFan

Seema did not overreact or cry and her reactions changed (after his clarification that there is someone else in his life)  and that makes me think that she is going to turn negative and do some harm to dutta now or in the future.

I just posted this on another thread discussing the same issue...I am directly coping my comment here....See i won't predict anything..just a hope...

I have always doubted seema being totally positive...that she can turn Vamp...and today at the end when she wiped her face she had a very determined face which troubled me...But then this a show which is totally unpredictable when it almost takes a turn to predictability..like the Dutta-seema convo today...
Plus i have just realized that this the one and only show which has a equall number of positive and negative characters...
For every Morey We have babi...
For every Anna we have Subhu..
For every Supriya we have Jagtap...
For every Suresh we had a cameo girl at dhabba..sonali...
For Kala there is AS,Kishore..
For Leela and roops there is Madhu..
For Sudarshan and Chaskar there is one and only BaajiRao SriRam Patil...
Aur to aur..for every Fhaattu...We have a chacha....hai na...

So I have a feeling that we will have a positive Seema for the old negative one...to keep the balance intact..

I hate show which just has negativity as the lead actor...these shows say that they want the betterment of society and go on to destroy everything society needs to mend itself..goodness,honesty ,love,commitment and kindness...LTL has always upheld its place in showcasing goodness..none of the villains have lasted long here...they were all punished and triumphed over at the right moment..I know that what makes LTL different and so beautiful.....

I want seema to be positive...

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: komal_w25

@ Shilpta

Know what....The writers write it beautifully, The directors directs it beautifully and actors enact it excellently....But what is more beautiful and excellent is the people on this forum...who captures every minutest details of the show Brilliantly in their words. U r appreciating and applauding the whole LTL team...n i applaud u to bring forth it so perfectly through ur Post.

Thats the charm of This LTL forum.πŸ‘

thanks a lot komal..its this show that moves me a lot..affects me in various ways...when a certain creative person called us obssessed....i guess he was talking about ppl like me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†