Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chinu2004

come on..he might have changed....seema may have stitched back the black kurta...he wore it..why would Naku imagine him to be bleeding

LOL! Even if she did stich it they ran from the house without anything...not even clothes. So how did she handover the newly stiched clothes to Dutta?
AreYaar thumbnail
He was smiling randomly? lol
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia79

This weekend will go in confusion and speculation ....To keep us busy 😆
right now I am behaving like a pendulum...its a dream no its not 😆

tum ne AS jagah leliya kya😉 😆😆😆😆
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

he did look good..and he was wearing his earings too...😳😆 but something was missing in that scene..and from Dutta..which is making me think n hope its a dream...

Dutta looked like a statue in the beginning as u said. I hope we get a promo atleast for next week!
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The precap was so sweeetttt and soothing! I don't know wat to make of it - dream or not. But he was smiling and all and looked so darn cute! Oh god, dramatically holding the sword and embracing her! The question is, does tht mean Suds n them lot, get to them? Then it would mean a confrontation....cant happen tha quick...Naku needs to explain a lot....let me savour that precap again lol!

Line of the episode: Seema: Ek pal ki liya laga ki maina aap ko phir kho diya.

Seriously, she is in for a BIG shock! Thanks dearie for all the help but enough of the belief.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sowwie ....
They were not in a boat ...
I just saw again ...😆

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

But how did he get his kurta back?

that is where the confusion lies..

whose dream it can be.. it can't be nakku's as dutta looked blind..
and dutta's? when he had gone inside the temple he looked like he felt the presence of nakku ..
so he might be dreaming.. but what is that sword for? and he is dreaming the hug in his black kurta..maybe the hangover of Anna's den hug..😆 

and of what little they showed.. he was smiling but the hug was not as passionate as the previous one.. it might be just my feeling.. have to wait and watch..
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: neets_ltl

The precap was so sweeetttt and soothing! I don't know wat to make of it - dream or not. But he was smiling and all and looked so darn cute! Oh god, dramatically holding the sword and embracing her! The question is, does tht mean Suds n them lot, get to them? Then it would mean a confrontation....cant happen tha quick...Naku needs to explain a lot....let me savour that precap again lol!

Line of the episode: Seema: Ek pal ki liya laga ki maina aap ko phir kho diya.

Seriously, she is in for a BIG shock! Thanks dearie for all the help but enough of the belief.

Only way the precap can be real is if Dutta somehow managed to get hold of a tailor to stitch his style of clothes. And Naku hung around the temple to torture devi maa. Devi maa got bugged and sent Dutta to the temple who was attacked by Kala's goons. What a round about logic!😆
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think they need a passionate hug because the Anna hug was more about the fear of losing Naku. This one is just the happiness hug...but a little intensity would be good.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I think the pre-cap is heavily edited! And I didn't want him to remain blind when he met Naku....his eyes are his assets...he does 90% emoting through his eyes!! All thanks to the CVs! Waisey, a lot seems to have happened in a single episode...will the re-union at all happen on Monday?