Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ccolaco

Girls finally after thnking a lot tis is wat i feel -

The precap is a promo for next week. It says all tat will happen in next week or cuming episodes....Dutta-Naku uniting back with a hug, Dutta fighting all the bad with Naku in his arms(read it as support) etc

yh theres no doubt its a promo..i dnt think it wil happen on monday... they wil surely drag it... remember the hug at anna's den--evn tht was shown as precap a few episodes b4 it actually happened n evn the dutta seeing fair naku at anna's den was shown as promo n precap for a few epis b4 it actually cme in epi...so mayb the sme this time... i reali hpe nt tho...
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ur moz welcum dear all...!!πŸ€—

@sidra:
thankz a ton sidra...πŸ€—

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

1st .................Waiting πŸ˜›

A big hug to you Shona....

Chalo lambi judaii khatam....😊I can breathe a sigh of relief now, If you could see the smile on my face and have not even watched the episode...I will be waiting for the upload on YT with bated breath.

Gosh I have not been so excited for a fictional show in years as I have been today. CVs better take note as I am not going to spare their glitches as from next week.😑

Love you,

Kavita😳

seriously ... yaar . me too . I never or cared what happend in this shows.. 
but one the first time.. I am waiting for this scene

Super .. I just hope Seema is out the scene .. and if they bring her in  then  she should see  what she has too see .

nd Bounces back to reality

I so wanted to kick her today ... dive into the screen and kick her hard ..

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shona.. i hope they do meet!
left_forever thumbnail
from another thread

girls i tell u its jst quickly shooted promo....this pre-cap ka not even single scene will be part of the actual reunion scene 

tis is jst a teaser..so dnt try to make any sense out of it. remember wen Dutta had brought bleeding naku in his arms and kala sees them..during tis promo we tried luking for blood, we proved naku's hurt side to be wrong, we thought Dutta is angry on kala aur kya kay socha tha and then wen actual scene happened the promo was not part of it at all

same way ye bhi hoga
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx sooooo much shona jaan......beautiful precap....cant wat for monday....
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolaco

from another thread

girls i tell u its jst quickly shooted promo....this pre-cap ka not even single scene will be part of the actual reunion scene 

tis is jst a teaser..so dnt try to make any sense out of it. remember wen Dutta had brought bleeding naku in his arms and kala sees them..during tis promo we tried luking for blood, we proved naku's hurt side to be wrong, we thought Dutta is angry on kala aur kya kay socha tha and then wen actual scene happened the promo was not part of it at all

same way ye bhi hoga

yh bt tht was a promo..this is a precap... this myt happn bt it myt nt b totally like this mayb a lil dif n myt nt hpn on monday itself....
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice precap, they look so happy and blissful.
But, since Dutta's dress miraculously changed, I dont think that is the scene :)
BTW, it did appear like he can see.....I hope he can :)
That talwar didnt make any sense, he cant be fighting them so soon...

Am disappointed that they didnt hug today..but they had to create a cliffhanger...as long as they give me the bear hug, its enough for me :)
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, i dont think this scene will actually hppen....looks like a dream of dutta's.........how come he is in his old avatar--clothes..........god wish this is real though.................

also today's show was like expected....no meeting of dutta and nakku....cvs don't like us that much do they?????????
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

also today's show was like expected....no meeting of dutta and nakku....cvs don't like us that much do they?????????

yh bt they better cos its cos of us the shw gts high trps... we watch it thts y its popular....