Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Dev hi ek Dilaasa, Maan khoon ka pyaasa (Page 21)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
this is a very sad day for idiots.....the main thing that got us all together.....was this show.....we talked about it 24/7, stayed in dream land....all dealt with the restlessness together....i remember those days in the CC we all used to distract each other so the weekend would go by phast phast and the show would come.....

very sad.......that we all got these days....i admit there are times when shows go through a bad phase....but usually they pic up quick after......

but this show instead of gettin better keeps on getting worse.......u r supposed to fix the damage not worsen it......Ouch

every week the Cv's are changing....no one left to understand the show....the characters.....usually the team is supposed to feel the characters know them inside and out.....along with the actors they too have to feel what the characters should do...how they should react......

the team that understood the characters left......the team that cared for the audience left....

now we have people that do not give a damn....and we all have nothing to talk about beside the good old days and the bad times....

was this the reason why we all met?? I know good things do not last.......but i knew that for the real world.....but this is just sad that even in the fantasy world our dreams....do not come true...so then tell me what is the reason to even watch shows??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010LavZ--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amrita2010

I came here, just for the sake of the thread's izzat....seems like all are gone!

I too am going off....will try to peep in here, tomorrow too...If IF co-operates with me.
Good night! Be safe...bye byeeeee!

@Viji
checked and commented on the postSmile

Good Night Babes....see you tomorrow!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Viji,

What ever said by a few class of thinkers, theres a whole lot of fans who are still overly adoring Maan and Geet.  Especially Maan.  A few bloops or sorry state of GHSP takes that are below par, do not deter them for watching, because Maan is out there banging at their hearts.  Often they are satisfied by dramatic themes to the episode. 

I totally agree with you.  After a while, everything loses its charm.

A question to you is:  Did Nissars DMG or MJHT face these shortcomings????

mysterygurl1427

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by -sann-

haan shivu???

I thought you were like this normally...chakarofying!!!ROFL

no... i normally like gol gol ghuming...but today extra chakarofyingLOLLOL

Kkadss Goldie
Kkadss
Kkadss

Mai chali.. mai chali!! Dekho pyaar ki gali!!
Cya guyz!
& GN!!

Luvs Kadz
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Hi Viji,

Loved ur take for today.

Something I wrote yesterday in my take was:

""Nissar for Gods sake - do something !! Is the show running on the strength of the actors only !!""

In the case u mentioned actors get saturated.  The episode cannot bank on their shoulders alone.

Also, I dont think this honor killing theme, was ever meant to be pursued, tho many of us felt it close to our hearts cause it dealt with issues totally tantamount even in the scenario with regard to women today.  It was just meant to be an attraction for many to jump on to the GHSP bandwagon.  

yaar nissar ko kya kahay?? he don't give a damn about this show....he got a new show to work on....so he will concentrate there....and then when the time comes he will leave that show too....

and 4 lions kameenay......do not care about this show either....

it isn't channel that has a problem....as they are airing all of the promos of our Show.....they are promoting our show still......actually only this show they are promoting.....the rest promos have been the same for the past month....

so the problem definitely is between the PH and the team...Ouch
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

this is a very sad day for idiots.....the main thing that got us all together.....was this show.....we talked about it 24/7, stayed in dream land....all dealt with the restlessness together....i remember those days in the CC we all used to distract each other so the weekend would go by phast phast and the show would come.....

very sad.......that we all got these days....i admit there are times when shows go through a bad phase....but usually they pic up quick after......

but this show instead of gettin better keeps on getting worse.......u r supposed to fix the damage not worsen it......Ouch

every week the Cv's are changing....no one left to understand the show....the characters.....usually the team is supposed to feel the characters know them inside and out.....along with the actors they too have to feel what the characters should do...how they should react......

the team that understood the characters left......the team that cared for the audience left....

now we have people that do not give a damn....and we all have nothing to talk about beside the good old days and the bad times....

was this the reason why we all met?? I know good things do not last.......but i knew that for the real world.....but this is just sad that even in the fantasy world our dreams....do not come true...so then tell me what is the reason to even watch shows??

Yeh show KAYAM rahe ne rahe....humare DOSTI and IDIOTGIRI hemesha KAYAM rahegi!!  Remember that!!

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Ek baat batao, last year when i was in the hospital, i was in maan's state, khoon ka pyaasa tab thread pe baat hui thi na?? tab vinu tha kya?? thn he has churaofiedLOL & butcheredAngry....

Yes Babes Very True....Waise Bhi Aadhe se zyada tracks, dialogues, thoughts woh yaha se Uta uta ke le jaatha hai.....Yeh bhi liya hoga...But made use of it now....

But Nups seriously Us time pe Yaha Jithne discussions hue...Uska 10% Logic Aa Dikhate toh Khush ho jaathe

mysterygurl1427

Go to top