Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Dev hi ek Dilaasa, Maan khoon ka pyaasa (Page 17)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Guys i have made the analysis i wrote on Page as a Seprate Post.....Chalo Jao Jaldi se Jaake Comment KarO...common JAO JAO PHAST PHAST

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1619581#39363913

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Amrita2010

Originally posted by --Nargis--

My take for today.......

ScreenPLAY - is ESSENTIAL to a successful show.   CVs.....you need a good writing team....please please get one.  ACTORS....even GREAT ACTORS alone cannot carry the show.   The CONTENT is vitally important.   And...we realize that mistakes happen....but there should not be HUGE FAUX PAS.....like today!!   AB- patient can receive A- Blood...this is a pretty common knowledge.
Nags
Bang on!
All I can say is....they take GHSP as granted....it's like they don't care about the show anymore! They are all so excited for their new show...which is gonna start soonAngry

I know...but from their perspective...I think they have made more money on this show than they had anticipated, and perhaps they think that that is good enough.   As for the new show...if rumors are correct and it is to be aired on Star plus, then i think they are looking for a much bigger audience and reach...hence the Monetary investment and the ROI (Return on Investment) is anticipated to be much higher than that for GHSP.  So....maybe this is the intended FATE of GHSP!!

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Mujhe mere Maan papa ke paas le chalo
Na ro Beta...Na RoSmile
Edited

I'm not going to mention about the logic and how the serial is affecting due to the 'take-it-easy' mode of the creators behind it.Silly

Today's episode

Who is at fault?
As I couldn't come here, I'm trying to start with the accident, hence it is related to Geet determining not to be stubborn again. Is it her fault to be stubborn and drive the car on a high way? Yes, somethings are there that one should avoid taking chances....prevention is better than cure!
Is it Maan's fault? yes, he is mature, he knows such things better, so he should not let her THAT wish to be fulfilled.
Anyways, both are human....humans make mistakes and they learn through their mistakes!

Geet's emotional break down
I'm still attached to the sad BG...though it's rare now....it still alerts me with emotions....let it be!
She is trying everything possible to bring her husband back...safely, to her....she has determined...it happens in real life too! We vows to make certain things in such critical moments in life...It's human nature! DD has expressed the pain, restlessness superb!

Yes This Track will teach Geet not o be stubborn and Maan to not listen to everything and anything that Geet says and asks for....

Maan needs blood
Rare his blood group is...AB negative...but mere patti ka bhi yehi blood group haiLOL
Daadi's dialogue 'Maan and Dev's blood is the same' she has referred to the same blood group! but didn't her dialogue indicate to the unborn baby? Was it a hint we got on the future episodes?

Amu I quite did not understand the Underlines Part...Kya bolne ki koshish kar rahi ho

So, Dev is donating blood and Maan becomes alright! Why did Dev want to hide the truth from Maan?
I think Geet will hide the truth from Maan, but Maan will come to know it later....cos, Geet will be troubled about the secret...

I still have so much to write and ask from the fellow idiots, but ending this post now!

Pooch Amu....But Please ask questions where i can word slap the CV's Angry
Underlined? I don't see it....I have a problem here sometimes, cannot even see the whole post.

What I tried to ask/say....referred to daadi's dialogue....she told 'dev aur maan ki khoon ek hai'
What I felt was she referred to the same blood group of Maan-Dev.
but could it be a hint about the future track? I mean, about the unborn baby....We know it's biologically Dev's child...

could it be the reason why Dev would take advantage of the situation later on?
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Viji- no characters and actors will bring this show up alone...if they whole team works together and do everything right then it is possible...

first off they need to start writing the screenplay ahead of time......so the actors have enough time to read it and understand it....and talk to their co stars about it...

they need excellent direction........
the director needs to do his job well and direct the actors and the camera man well.....

we  need good editiing.......less illogicality in the episodes
good CVs who will come up with amazing new ideas.......

if we get this....nothing can stop this show from becoming the top show again....

but right now all of these departments suck...

how do we expect the actors to give 100% if these important members do not give it their best

100 % AGREE....

The Story Needs to be more connecting with the earlier Facts and aspects shown in the show....Achanak se ek track kyu shuru karna hai when the previous one is left open.....And Moments should be in the story, not story in moments...Its never works and in CASE of GHSP will never work, kyuki in GHSP there was a story from DAY one......

And Mrinal Jha, Swati Pande, Vincent Franklin ne toh ithni achi story sketch ki hai, ki there are a minimum of 10 potential tracks u could use

Coming up next ScreenplayWink

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

My take for today.......

ScreenPLAY - is ESSENTIAL to a successful show.   CVs.....you need a good writing team....please please get one.  ACTORS....even GREAT ACTORS alone cannot carry the show.   The CONTENT is vitally important.   And...we realize that mistakes happen....but there should not be HUGE FAUX PAS.....like today!!   AB- patient can receive A- Blood...this is a pretty common knowledge.
Nags
Bang on!
All I can say is....they take GHSP as granted....it's like they don't care about the show anymore! They are all so excited for their new show...which is gonna start soonAngry

I know...but from their perspective...I think they have made more money on this show than they had anticipated, and perhaps they think that that is good enough.   As for the new show...if rumors are correct and it is to be aired on Star plus, then i think they are looking for a much bigger audience and reach...hence the Monetary investment and the ROI (Return on Investment) is anticipated to be much higher than that for GHSP.  So....maybe this is the intended FATE of GHSP!!

Possible...Cannot be Ignored

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I'm too weak.... Universal Donor aur ek excellent na sahi sensible doctor hone ka result..LOLLOL 
need to take a nap..

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

demanding LoGIC is sometime totally illogical..............same is with geet

LOVE UR THIS GRAPH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I THINK I CAN MAKE WEEK GRAPH....every thrusday one twist for that week TRP....next week we will se,.,,,,,GEET in danger.............than next week baby................than next week................DEV as plotter......and sgaa contonues....dont write story..............MR VED>>>>>>>>>u are wrtiing .....GEET....not saatiya.........

I thought I dont have much to write....about show ....illogical tracks....so I will add one para to this sarcasm....lets see how long this go.......how longer they make this poem go......I have AB- negative too...its rarest blood group but universal acceptor from all negative.......chalo leave minor blunder there............what about seat belt.........when he had seat belt why only he came out of car.............when arjun can........get private jet for......employess why not.....Maan for himself.........obviously...........agar beech main GEet usse chalane ki jid karne lagti to..........kya hota....fir to jet poora udd jaata .....

Tell me tell me what to write
With dresses going really tight
Story going out of sight
this is dark tunnel with no light
What to write what to write

on IF MAneet occupied first spot
This romantic couple is tagged hot
But still I have this thought
Its for this GHSP I always fought

GEET maan have sudden accident
Are we suppose to be shocked by incident
no harm to superbaby which is  evident
creativity graph is in downward tangent

superbaby who has survived sauna hot
he successfully came out of accident jolt
if MOM dad kiss which he can survive not
lets test  his  immunity &  give it one shot

viewers are long taken for ride
why their excellent creativity is on hide
Its time for them work against tide
my comments are critical not snide

Chances swinging from dim to bright
Who to understand viewers plight
AA romance took all limelight
lovable maneet are out of sight
Tell me tell me what to write
what to write what to write

Kuls thanks Dear......

The New addition to the Poem...Waah waah...Kya baat hai....CV's ki DHAJJIYA udao...halla bolWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

I'm too weak.... Universal Donor aur ek excellent na sahi sensible doctor hone ka result..LOLLOL 
need to take a nap..

Arrey Tu Bhi Going Cry

Go to top