Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Viji- no characters and actors will bring this show up alone...if they whole team works together and do everything right then it is possible...

first off they need to start writing the screenplay ahead of time......so the actors have enough time to read it and understand it....and talk to their co stars about it...

they need excellent direction........
the director needs to do his job well and direct the actors and the camera man well.....

we  need good editiing.......less illogicality in the episodes
good CVs who will come up with amazing new ideas.......

if we get this....nothing can stop this show from becoming the top show again....

but right now all of these departments suck...

how do we expect the actors to give 100% if these important members do not give it their best

100 % AGREE....

The Story Needs to be more connecting with the earlier Facts and aspects shown in the show....Achanak se ek track kyu shuru karna hai when the previous one is left open.....And Moments should be in the story, not story in moments...Its never works and in CASE of GHSP will never work, kyuki in GHSP there was a story from DAY one......

And Mrinal Jha, Swati Pande, Vincent Franklin ne toh ithni achi story sketch ki hai, ki there are a minimum of 10 potential tracks u could use

Coming up next Screenplay๐Ÿ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

I know...but from their perspective...I think they have made more money on this show than they had anticipated, and perhaps they think that that is good enough.   As for the new show...if rumors are correct and it is to be aired on Star plus, then i think they are looking for a much bigger audience and reach...hence the Monetary investment and the ROI (Return on Investment) is anticipated to be much higher than that for GHSP.  So....maybe this is the intended FATE of GHSP!!

Possible...Cannot be Ignored
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm too weak.... Universal Donor aur ek excellent na sahi sensible doctor hone ka result..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
need to take a nap..
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

demanding LoGIC is sometime totally illogical..............same is with geet

LOVE UR THIS GRAPH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I THINK I CAN MAKE WEEK GRAPH....every thrusday one twist for that week TRP....next week we will se,.,,,,,GEET in danger.............than next week baby................than next week................DEV as plotter......and sgaa contonues....dont write story..............MR VED>>>>>>>>>u are wrtiing .....GEET....not saatiya.........

I thought I dont have much to write....about show ....illogical tracks....so I will add one para to this sarcasm....lets see how long this go.......how longer they make this poem go......I have AB- negative too...its rarest blood group but universal acceptor from all negative.......chalo leave minor blunder there............what about seat belt.........when he had seat belt why only he came out of car.............when arjun can........get private jet for......employess why not.....Maan for himself.........obviously...........agar beech main GEet usse chalane ki jid karne lagti to..........kya hota....fir to jet poora udd jaata .....

Tell me tell me what to write
With dresses going really tight
Story going out of sight
this is dark tunnel with no light
What to write what to write

on IF MAneet occupied first spot
This romantic couple is tagged hot
But still I have this thought
Its for this GHSP I always fought

GEET maan have sudden accident
Are we suppose to be shocked by incident
no harm to superbaby which is  evident
creativity graph is in downward tangent

superbaby who has survived sauna hot
he successfully came out of accident jolt
if MOM dad kiss which he can survive not
lets test  his  immunity &  give it one shot

viewers are long taken for ride
why their excellent creativity is on hide
Its time for them work against tide
my comments are critical not snide

Chances swinging from dim to bright
Who to understand viewers plight
AA romance took all limelight
lovable maneet are out of sight
what to write what to write

Kuls thanks Dear......

The New addition to the Poem...Waah waah...Kya baat hai....CV's ki DHAJJIYA udao...halla bol๐Ÿ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sann-

I'm too weak.... Universal Donor aur ek excellent na sahi sensible doctor hone ka result..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

need to take a nap..

Arrey Tu Bhi Going ๐Ÿ˜ญ
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

okay..

i have paused the epi...at the point where the nurse says..

Madam..inka..blood Group A- hai..

well, hello! what a faux pas...the patient is AB- so yes..he can only receive blood from O-, A-, B- and AB-....

sachchi mein...ab toh logic chorrro... lekin... aisi mistakes... kab tak jhelna hai..

but yeah the counter argument is..kyon jhelo...

so yeah...i usually ignore...such faux pas.... but jab mujhe..logic, romance, crispness, flawless show nahi mil raha toh mein yahan kya kar rahi hoon..

so instead of cribbing..me going to say...

jab i shall see all of the above..not just one or two..things..i shall return..

tab tak... you the CVs can say...balaa tali!!

i understand...pressure, i understand derth of time, i understand crisis management..

but i can't tolerate half baked efforts which lacks substance, efficiency and finesse..

i only watch this serial..and dont even bother with others..just because of these issues...and now..they have started creeping in in Geet as well..

so me going to my Castle, CSI, Law and Order, Mentalist, Criminal Minds....

chalo me will come later...tonight..

taffri..karne ke liye..and not talk about the serial for sure..!!

but then uske liye skype hai na..so meet you there folks!!

Vrushu.......Tu Aa...Bad CV's aur Show ke baare mein math baat kar....Pages badane hai yaar.....TRP ka sawal hai

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

demanding LoGIC is sometime totally illogical..............same is with geet

LOVE UR THIS GRAPH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I THINK I CAN MAKE WEEK GRAPH....every thrusday one twist for that week TRP....next week we will se,.,,,,,GEET in danger.............than next week baby................than next week................DEV as plotter......and sgaa contonues....dont write story..............MR VED>>>>>>>>>u are wrtiing .....GEET....not saatiya.........

I thought I dont have much to write....about show ....illogical tracks....so I will add one para to this sarcasm....lets see how long this go.......how longer they make this poem go......I have AB- negative too...its rarest blood group but universal acceptor from all negative.......chalo leave minor blunder there............what about seat belt.........when he had seat belt why only he came out of car.............when arjun can........get private jet for......employess why not.....Maan for himself.........obviously...........agar beech main GEet usse chalane ki jid karne lagti to..........kya hota....fir to jet poora udd jaata .....

With dresses going really tight
Story going out of sight
this is dark tunnel with no light
What to write what to write

on IF MAneet occupied first spot
This romantic couple is tagged hot
But still I have this thought
Its for this GHSP I always fought

GEET maan have sudden accident
Are we suppose to be shocked by incident
no harm to superbaby which is  evident
creativity graph is in downward tangent

superbaby who has survived sauna hot
he successfully came out of accident jolt
if MOM dad kiss which he can survive not
lets test  his  immunity &  give it one shot

viewers are long taken for ride
why their excellent creativity is on hide
Its time for them work against tide
my comments are critical not snide

Chances swinging from dim to bright
Who to understand viewers plight
AA romance took all limelight
lovable maneet are out of sight
what to write what to write

Wah meri RANI...the POEM is BOMBLASTIC!!!  Too Good!!๐Ÿ‘
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Now to def Permanently going to resing from this Place why you all have made this thread when u never want to say anything

for me its time to pack up

Shutter close , Dukaan band
bye all lovely meeting you all this time very serious c y all i also have lot of work like you all

Oye Ab kya Hua...Main Late Kyu hothi hoon iski lambi chaudi PM bejne ke baad bhi tu jaa rahi hai...How rude๐Ÿ˜ญ
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rickks

Arrey Tu Bhi Going ๐Ÿ˜ญ

nanu, wht to karing??๐Ÿ˜† ainveyi mainu anemia thi, upar se donated blood today & thoda jyadai... so not feeling gud...

aap kaho toh i can wait... but will be slow...
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I came here, just for the sake of the thread's izzat....seems like all are gone!

I too am going off....will try to peep in here, tomorrow too...If IF co-operates with me.
Good night! Be safe...bye byeeeee!

@Viji
checked and commented on the post๐Ÿ˜Š