India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

HT article about JDJ this week.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks to nandini for posting it in Sushant's AT.

Ankita out!
Rachana Dubey , Hindustan Times
Mumbai, February 18, 2011
  Email to Author

First Published: 15:12 IST(18/2/2011)
Last Updated: 15:18 IST(18/2/2011)
Share more...
0 Comments         
 Email     print
Ankita Lokhande, who probably witnessed her best episodes last week, has been ousted from Sony Entertainment's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. She was in the bottom two following a low vote count. Ditto Yana, for whom this was the second time in the face-off round. After stiff competition, Lokhande, popular as Pavitra Rishta's Archana, was given marching orders by judges Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Malaika Arora Khan, leaving the show with its top four contenders, Sushant Singh Rajput, Mahi Vij, Meiyang Chang and Yana. Lokhande had earlier entered the show with Yana as the wildcard entry. 

The episode, to be aired on Monday, was rather dramatic. Rajput couldn't perform his acts with choreographer Shampa following his back injury. Reportedly, he even offered to quit the show but the judges insisted that he take a week off and perform two acts next week. When asked, the actor confirmed the incident and said, "I thought it would be unfair to my co-contestants if I was allowed to stay back despite a no-show this week. But the judges decided to give me a week's break and only if I don't perform next week, will I be allowed to bow out of the show. My co-contestants welcomed their decision."

The actor hurt his back while shooting and as of now, is unable to move. "I can't walk or sit comfortably, so dancing is out of question. I'm on heavy medication. I don't know how good or bad my condition will be next week. But if I haven't recovered, I will exit the show on my own," asserted Rajput, adding that if he continues to work, he may suffer a slip disc. He said, "If I'm not well, then I'll leave the show very close to winning the title but then, nothing counts over health."

Edited by nikitagmc - 18 February 2011 at 8:08am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

krait9991shrutireddygr8sp87--Minks--MamanamimzRiddikuluslunzabonnefillenycsweetieromiosugar1omshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Double bad news 4 Sushita fansCry
Ankita u chill my girl. U did ur level bestClap
Sushant plz take care of ur health n take absolute rest. By God's grace all will b well 4 uStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

9991nyxxTanyaz

krait Groupbie
krait
krait

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
i know why you have posted this article LOLLOLLOL

i  really appreciate your effort.. you seem to be one die hard sushant fan..
i hope people understand this is dance show and judge the contestants only on the basis of their dancing skills(after all you need some restLOLLOL.. you have  been quite busy in this forum ever since JDJ started)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynenyxx

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Niki, are you sure this article is not written by one of your "sources" Ermm
Because from this article it seems like he is again threatening show organizer to make him win by hook or crook, so that he should not only win the show with out performance but also should get Ankita back. I must say heights of favouritism these JDJ people are doing on Sushant. And why is Sushant faking so much by thinking of other contestant by thinking of quitting liar this guy is.

Why is he getting another chance with out performing isn't that unfair to other contestant. Infact we all should make petition saying to make Chang and Yana as winner and Mahi as runner-up for making amazing mimicry of people which is so entertaining. Though I will be unhappy that Mahi lost, but I will bear this news as it will be not first heart break to me. Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaNisha_90

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krait

thanks for sharing...

i hope people understand this is dance show and judge the contestants only on the basis of their dancing skills(after all you need some restLOLLOL.. you have  been quite busy in this forum ever since JDJ started)

I really don't know whether this is proper place or not, but I still wanna say this you seem be very nice and neutral person who doesn't judge any one like that only and I'm not saying this by seeing the way you behave in this forum, but also in SGP forum.

Edit:Niki, sorry for spamming.

Edited by nishr - 18 February 2011 at 9:23am
krait Groupbie
krait
krait

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

thanks for sharing...

I really don't know whether this is proper place or not, but I still wanna say this you seem be very nice and neutral person who doesn't judge any one like that only and I'm not saying this by seeing the way you behave in this forum, but also in SGP forum.

thank you
@bold: not really i m quite blunt.... LOLLOL
i just don't like discussing about any stars personal life... Mujhe sirf dance dekhna hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishr

thank you
@bold: not really i m quite blunt.... LOLLOL
i just don't like discussing about any stars personal life... Mujhe sirf dance dekhna hai...

Where does it say that blunt people are not nice. Tongue
Any way I think I should really stop spamming if not Niki is gonna kill me for sure. LOL
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article....
Sushant, u think so much about others......
 come on...  u gotta recover soon....nothing counts over health.Approve.....take care

Go to top