Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [18/2 - Epi. 82] (Page 2)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

i knew shibz u wud come today!! u know while i was watching the epi!! spclly the flashback of arjun's nafrat ka phera!! i just remembered u and i already imagined u dancing!! really hats off to the cvs to put use to that nafrat phera at the apt time and right way!!

ok so i superloved the episode!! it was just awesome!!Heart loved arjun checking out his wifey!! aww he sounds so cute when he speaks punjabbi!!Embarrassed...i felt as if karan was there!!LOL...anyways..loved the second way of cherofying his wifey!!..lolz i was blushing here ..for a moment i thought arohi wud get romantic but wat?Angry she peppersprayed him!!..and arjun's reaction is a must watch!!god he paused for a second!! and then ..started jumping and giving hilarious expressions! very natural!!ROFL...and then poor thing said'' mujhe poochna hi nahi chahiye tha!'' ROFL..

finally arohi and me too remembers that piggnesh has been tied up in a sack!!..and when arjun said he threw him ! i was like!Shocked...and then finally saw the dead body drinking tea!!ROFL...loved arjun's tit for tat ! smart don!! thats why i love him!!

but the best part was arjun's suport for arohi and that too in don style!! and ''sorry didi'' was hilarious!ROFL..but he deserves that!Evil Smile....so lve arjun but our aro instead of thanking him she sai that she is crying coz she has to take help from dushman!Evil Smile..and when arjun saw aro crying aww he was really worried and hurt! ..and when loved the flashbacks of nafrat ke pheras!!wow!!Embarrassed...

waiting for reunion!! 
dunno wat shefu and rajveer are upto!!Evil Smile..

Edited by -Olly- - 18 February 2011 at 10:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasime_4everpiamisttanu111aDu_Nishchanni_starangelina285love_kukizooni.blueglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
StarStarStarStarStar for ARJUN (my favourite , kabhi bhi mujhe disappoint nahi karta Hug)

EmbarrassedTongueHugEvil Smile  for Arohi

StarClap  for dadi

ErmmErmm  for rudra

DeadPig  -  for pignesh  (courtesy jannat, kya naam diya ROFL)

abt the epi there is not much left for me to write , sab ne itna accha likh diya already.   but will still write something.   Loved the pati patni ko chedofying part ,  kya tapori lag raha tha Clap , aise chedega to koi bhi patni kaise na bol sakti hai,  he was so cute loved the ' theeki talwar;  line most Thumbs Up,   phir bhi biwi par asar nahi hua Confused,  to apna don chup thode reh sakta hai , he knows exactly what will effect her, hai na Embarrassed, so holds her close and looks deep into her eyes,  haaye Heart,  nafrat mein rehke itna pyar dikhata hai to agar love mode mein aagaya to arohi ki haal kya hoga ?,  arohi  has always been like this na she controls her heart with her mind she can confine her feelings to herself and upar dikhati nahi hai,  aisa karna chod do arohi let ur feelings loose apne aap par kabu rakhna chod de u will be fine in his presence kuch nai hoga ek baar jo man mein woh karke to dekho Embarrassed ,  lekin nai  abhi itni akal aayi nahi hai na , so even while getting lost in his eyes and asking 'kuch karna zarrori hai'  , apna don ko kuch karegi laga bechara ,  she uses pepper spray Ouch paagal,  waha bar mein use nahi kar payi to yaha par kar liya Evil Smile.    Already nashe mein dooba aankh upar se pepper spray and biwi apni tension mein neeche chodke bhi chali gayi,   still he manages to reach the room and his genius mind already at work ClapClap

When he said pahad se phenk diya , I was like CVs Angry but I reacted too early LOL,   she is all tense and they also gave the BG score such that it all luked real .   Arohi calling her dad,  yeh sahib to naraaz the na apni beti par that she went to singu's house beech mein kabhi sudhar gaye lagta hai Confused,  and mein kita bada lawyer hoon Shocked accha  then how come u cldnt think of any way to get arohi out of the marriage in the beginning ,oh forgot izzat ki sawal thi na ConfusedSilly.   so this is why KSA is upset with you that you advocate for murderers aur unko saza se bachate ho Sleepy.    but it was a cute scene she asking him  abt it and then saw the body sipping tea ROFL  I craked up so hard here LOL kritika was too good here Clap and liked how her dad laughed at her answer LOL.  kuch bhi ho glad that her dad is back to norms with her.   But asli maza to baki tha LOL ,  DON ki entry with an evil grin Clap and how he fooled her ,  karan brilliant Clap .   

Singu family meeting and open discussion of what happened,  super liked this approach , instead of banging their heads till no end  they resolved this issue so swiftly and smartly , CVs well done ClapClap.   had not expected this, totally original way of tackling this issue that we see so many soaps Thumbs Up,   was taken aback by rudra's insensitivity towards raashi here and his focus on 'mard ka dard and ladki se pit gaya' SleepyOuch  his son in law misbehaved with another lady in his house ,  he shld have gotten more angry ,  loved dadi's reaction here , to know the whole truth and swearing to throw jiggy out of the house.  ClapClap.   but the hightlight was yet to come. 

Arjun  not hesitating even for a moment to say 'mujhe arohi par poora yakeen hai'  StarStarClap ,  that is his character ,   arohi might have said he stole the file from her house during that whole chiku fiasco ,  but  when time came arjun who cld have easily taken a badla doesnot, becausse here the case is different .   loved his attitude here and his threat to jiggy to bring out whatever skeleton was in his closet , which makes jiggy take a big U turn and amend his 'hot  girl ' comment with 'sorry didi' ClapClap way to go arjun.   he makes him say it 5 times, thank you CVs Hug.  but I guess rudra's comment 'ek ladki se pit gaya'  is going make jiggy more bitter towards arohi Ouch.  
I so wished  arjun will say "sorry raashi' and  will give  kheenchke ek karara thappad to jiggy for misbehaving with his wife and also calling her kamini and junglibilli Angry.   but nia aisa nai hua but instead we get a treat that CVs din have memory loss of nafrat phere and make him say that he will save her from this world. Embarrassed.  Arohi again instead of saying thanks regrets that help came from her enemy Confused , ek thanks dil se bolti to kya ho jata Confused,   Dhondu is back and so is Arjun's chupa hua pyaar .  It will fun to watch. 

KSA talking to rajveer abt all this , knowing very well that rajveer thinks it is okay to not be honest sometimes to save arohi.   shefu bhi kiski baton mein aa rahi hai ,  aur  in dono ka plan kya hai,  letter mein kya tha,  arohi kab dekhegi ???. 

beautiful  episode  with  right amt of masala.   got to see the romantic moment , even for a few seconds,  bg score was good.   Nisha will defo be happy with the kavyanjali tune Tongue , wld like to read how u infer the tune there nisha Embarrassed.   I wld have personnaly preffered kmh tune to continue there .  always loved the jhoka hawa ka tune betn arjuhi .  well done and briliant acting by everyone . Clap

Edited by kavyasam - 18 February 2011 at 11:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

me_4everpiamistchanni_starSHIKHA19AmnaIshangelina285glitter567zooni.blueaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

res

Star for ARJUN (my favourite , kabhi bhi mujhe disappoint nahi karta Hug)

Evil Smile  for Arohi

StarClap  for dadi

ErmmErmm  for rudra

DeadPig  -  for pignesh

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
loved that nameROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistAllwaysindianlove_kukiaksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

pignesh roflzz nice nick...kavya see uska arjun ke samne aate hi kya haal ho gaya this was wat we were saying from the start....roflzzzzz sorry didi ROFL

y didnt aksh reserve today Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

@ari - is it coincidence or  kismat or did cvs read it  instead of 5 slaps they made it to 5 sorry's  Clap  love them.

@nisha - again either kismat or our suggestion ,they used pepper spray and also  kicking LOL,  these cvs are too good. 

but I would like to think we and cvs are thinking on the same lines hence the coincidence.   loved the way they handled jiggy's issue,  so he has lot of skeletons in his closet.   arjun  please aur ek maang puri karo , uski jam ke pitai karo  or atleast a karara sa slap in front of arohi to banta hai na.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistlove_kukiglitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Hello friendzz...

I truely enjoyed d whole episode..especially d arjuhi part... It was so nice n fun to watch...
Epi started wid arjuhi scene...omggg it was so hilarious... Arjun is so cute wen he is drunk n d way he speaks.... Ye kya kia arohi aapne pepper spray kar dia... Lolzzz..Wink

Arjun cheroing arohi in different ways..was wowww... Wink
Arjun : ooo soniyeeee
Arohi : cheee aise kya kar rahe ho..
I love d way he said soniye n evrythng...
best scene was wen arjun hold arohi.. I mean d way he hold her waist... Wowwww dat was sooo gud...aweee how romantic .... Wink Embarrassed Heart
But omgg arohi ne pepper spray kar dia... Lolzz... Arjun zyada shauk chara tha arohi ko cherne ka Wink
Ab pata chala arohi kitne dangerous hai.... Arjuhi scene was bestesttt... I really loved wen arjun supported arohi... Yayyyy....

Huhhh hate jignesh..he is soooo bad...kuch sharam toh karta... mera mann kar raha hai ki iski toh mein band bajaun....

Haha rudar made fun of jignesh lolzz dat was too gud...larki se pit gae aur upar se bol rahe ho.. Big smile

Ok m soo proud of daddu..n m pretty much sure dat rudr is dad of raj.. N dis is wat d secret is dat daddu want arohi to know n den decide..
But ab pata nai ki rajveer ne shefali ko kya bola...

overall nice epi...

Love kmh/karan/kritika
Shivani

Edited by shiviloveskmh - 18 February 2011 at 9:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistAmnaIshchanni_starSHIKHA19love_kukizooni.blueglitter567kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by kavyasam

res

Star for ARJUN (my favourite , kabhi bhi mujhe disappoint nahi karta Hug)

Evil Smile  for Arohi

StarClap  for dadi

ErmmErmm  for rudra

DeadPig  -  for pignesh

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
loved that nameROFL

ROFLROFL  that is courtesy  of  jannat  @glitter  ROFL  she named him that in her take yday ROFL

Edited by kavyasam - 18 February 2011 at 8:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567-TeekhiMishti-

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@kavya pignesh!ROFL...........................................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiglitter567kavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top