Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranii

@kavya di: agree with ur point :) i also want them to love each other just the way they are. and ur lines and siggies r always so good. especially ur lines, the one u used last time made me emotional ;) where it was -"enjoy the laughs while they r here" I know u wrote it thinking somethingelse but i thought of it in another way.

@olly: u r saying not to take Karan's words seriously? :O :P

i cudnt write the takes, but my review is that- i super loved all the episodes this week :D they had so much in them, most parts full of fun and laughter but those little emotional moments were most beautiful for me which had such great impact despite their short span and quantity. fun, romance, emotions and intensity-all very well balanced :D thanks a lot CVs and the whole team :))

thank you praniii,   this time the lines are from the siggie only , Marausha wrote them  I just put them in bigger font on top :).    I superloved the episodes sply wed, thur, fri ones.   they were beautiful.  

@bold - Ditto !!  and thanks to CVs  and the team.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranii

Karan said passion is yet to come. so that means its in store for us in the coming epis :D it's going to be even more exciting and intense then :))

when did he say this pranii :)  recently?

hiii  Tanu
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di did u not visit fb?go there.Edited by tanu111a - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi everyone!!! hi tanu..:)
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
now no need to go to mag kavya u can directly go to karan's fanpage angels have uploaded the interview on his page!!:)..and it was there he said that passion is yet to come!
kavyasam thumbnail
awesome,  oh they uploaded there too,  gr8 na.   just loved the answer :).   will be able to comment there tmrw. 

see ya olly,   tanu  bfast and coffee time hogaya .   tanu apna post edit karde, fb  msg wala.   will try to come online later in the day. 
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
helo ollly😛hope u had a grt bday😊...byessss kavya 😭

p.s olly why is the fb video in audio...un dono ko dikha bhi dete toh kya jata 😭
tanu111a thumbnail
I did it di.tell me olly how r u spending ur tym without kmh?seriously i m feeling so low.the weekends r worst.hate it.tried to write poem on arjun but started crying thinking abt his point of view.when arohi will giv him luv?
tanu111a thumbnail
Ari this interview is taken through phone.dolly di liv in london.
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
ohk tanu thanks for the info....would have loved to see his expressions while replying 😔