Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-18th February

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Written Update-18/2/2011

Sushaan Room

Ishaan asks suhana whether she would not have loved him if sona had not come. suhana says she was loving him but just did not realise and with sona coming she realised it. ishaan says he is very angry with sona and will never speak to her again. suhana asks him not to say like that and then she says may be she would have realised by herself but very late. ishaan says that when suhana was about to leave house, dadaji-badi maa-KK had a discussion. suhana says so they are also in the plan. suhana says she is angry with KK for playing a game and she will prove that she is his daughter now.

Bajpai House

Shanti Massi is saying some poem. Door bell rings. Sanju opens it and suhana enters with her suitcase and says she has left the house. All are shocked. KK asks why. Shanti Massi is like big mistake has happened and all. Suhana says all this has happened becos of KK. KK is shocked. Suhana says he cheated her. Ishaan comes in and both suhana and ishaan starts fighting. KK tries to stop them. KK asks both of them to stay for the night. Suhana asks ishaan to bring her bag. ishaan says no. and fight again. KK says he will bring and takes. suhana stops him. suitcase opens and there is nothing. both suhana and ishaan starts laughing. suhana tells KK that she also knows to play games. KK says he is so relieved now. shanti massi starts rahiman is sansaar main...others complete banti banti ke log.

Panna House

FIL and Panna looking at some files. Panna brings some investment certificates of raunak's. both of them dont know what and where and how much has to be paid. FIL says they have to go to the bank with all the files. MIL comes and says why they are doing this and why are they not thinking about raunak coming back. MIL says this idea of thinking about money should be of panna's as she is very greedy. FIL stops her and asks panna to go and sleep. Panna goes. FIL tells MIL that raunak has not cared for his family but he cares for it. if they dont pay even one installment they will lose everything.

Bajpai House

Ishaan is looking at suhana's room. He looks at her trophy. he remembers how suhana was shouting at dolly didi for messing her room. he takes the trophy and looks at it and the room. sanju comes and asks how come he has taken the trophy without suhana's permission and that after HM he has become more confident and brave. Ishaan says whats there in taking. Sanju says suhana will definitely not like it and will get angry and what he thinks(suhana has entered room) if suhana says i love u in front of everyone he can do anything. ishaan says yes. suhana comes angrily and tells ishaan that he should not touch any of her things without permission. suhana arranges her pillows and goes to bed.sanju leaves. ishaan closes the room and goes to bed too. suhana turns and looks for ishaan. she expects ishaan to come to her. but ishaan does not move.suhana turns him but still ishaan does not wake. suhana then lies on him and ishaan starts laughing. they then hug and sleep.

Precap

Actually i din exactly get it....
sushaan, KK, Sanju in dining. dolly didi gives bread omlette..suhana says why she does not get paratta. KK gives her a plate. suhana says why this plate. he says to break and after that he will give another plate. suhana starts to say something, ishaan puts paratta in her mouth

Edited by Shwets1502 - 21 February 2011 at 6:03am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002psitazombiekhushzmvatsaSejal_Desaichhedaboddudambispandey1pragyakumarbalieAMSToinkoinksaggi80sdavisJANNAVtvbuffyshahidzloveractivesonalgeetaawahiravneetgillwhatfunseema92shiny3divya0011tvfreaqsargunishara1990Only4Dilishzackgarchie76kamuralinm8792sriyapooja***Anu***julaikhaashwinipatildent4ubostanianMefromNJmoonlightnanda_gopaAnfalnupsksvesumSun-LoveelgeeIp-AK4everJotz_92amitasailymimi10ramonamBeHappyAlwaysGarima_04--sree--sweetymolsrmirjiA HUGE FANsamirah23_Nancy_naj7AbhiAnimadhoosevakiruaGstonexAnuPurvaSunriseGreenChicagogalshelly_nair_MistleToe_prnczinfinity00FeefiSomerholicGirl..NoBody..cherrypansycoolkitty_23Roark-Alina-Monu-SunNaaSiddhi_ammoossanwGurpreetD

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
ohoo......the girl is back wid her updates huh?LOL........wonderful as usual....!Wink

i loved 2days epi.......all SUSHAAN SCENES.......esp SHANTI MAASI........hahaa............she ws too gud man.......though it ws an overdose of tht BHATTI BHATTI DIALOGUE.........LOLLOLbt still........her style of saying tht is whoaaaaaa.......amazing.....LOLLOLLOLLOL....n KK's acting ws fab as usual...the last bedroom scene ws shoooo cuteeeee......awww........i loved tht gudnite hug......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....bit of panna 2day....Confused......bt stil over all a gud epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Thankyou for the update Shweta. Big smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
yeah it was a good episode...but nothing happened much...i want panna's track to have some drama...i mean some changes there in panna's character...i know its too early...but eagerly waiting...

i felt the suhana coming to her house scene could be cut shorted...and something at kashyaps could have been shown regarding panna...

i felt something was missing today...whatever was shown was good...but something was missing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Welcome back dear...nice updates as usual...thank you very much

Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Hey Shwets... You are back with your lovely updated hhhThumbs Up. I missed you yar... I missed you lot here...though I haven't come in the forum for so long..

I missed you all here and the funniest discussions...Wink

Epis after HM is getting more romantic and delight to watch. I am liking new Sushaan very muchhh. we can see Suhana has completely fallen for Ishaan from yesterday and today's epiWink. Yesterday when She was remembering her father's words for Ishaan and looking at her Mother's letter & said that You are right Mom... while saying that glow on her faceEmbarrassed shows her love for Ishaan. She was even missing Ishaan in his absense and today...awww that cute Hug... shows Suhana couldn't be away from Ishaan for a minute. Looking forward for some cute scenes between Sushaan like a normal couple in their everyday's life...Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaSinha18Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Hey Shwets... You are back with your lovely updated hhhThumbs Up. I missed you yar... I missed you lot here...though I haven't come in the forum for so long..

I missed you all here and the funniest discussions...Wink

Epis after HM is getting more romantic and delight to watch. I am liking new Sushaan very muchhh. we can see Suhana has completely fallen for Ishaan from yesterday and today's epiWink. Yesterday when She was remembering her father's words for Ishaan and looking at her Mother's letter & said that You are right Mom... while saying that glow on her faceEmbarrassed shows her love for Ishaan. She was even missing Ishaan in his absense and today...awww that cute Hug... shows Suhana couldn't be away from Ishaan for a minute. Looking forward for some cute scenes between Sushaan like a normal couple in their everyday's life...Day Dreaming

i too missed the forum and the discussions a lot...
yes...suhana is slowly understanding her love for ishaan...she knows she loves him...she is finding out why exactly now....the scenes are beautiful...
SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update shwets...
even though star plus came back, cable wasnt there today..
so, I came OL to check the update
only to see y suhana came to Bajpai's home...

Go to top