The official clown of SGP - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweetymol

guysss....yyy u ppl take it sooo seriously...if ishaan called suhana dumb...what is wrong with that...hezz  her hubby and neither he was rude nor he meant anything literally.....suhana 22 used call ishaan soo many names as amul palekar....etc...areyy yaar yeh tho husband $ wife ki beech ke mamla haii......even  v forum members have called suhana tubelight ,dumb etc.....take it in a sportive spirit yaar...i likes that episode...it was jus fun 2 watch the way suhana and ishan fooled kk

Its not necessarily what they've called her BUT  its the ATTITUDE. The ATTIUDE in which Suhana calls Ishaan Amol Palekar Season2 is purely to joke with him at that time whereas when anyone says things about Suhana, they actually mean it. THAT's WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. Suhana has nothing but love and respect for everyone, she has shown to be protective and proud of the poeple she loves and cares about. She cries and feels for others in pain, yet no one seems to be bothered about her feelings, yesterday for example, she asked her father "how could you have cheated me like that?" and guess what the father didn;t answer but rather made her look like the fool along with the rest of them.

I support any innocent humour, a good family banter is always nice to see but not when its constantly degrading AND devaluing someone's character.

Originally posted by mathurankit

yeah..i have to agree with you...they do overdo it...u r right..😊

Well thankyou very much I do appreciate that.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

To be honest with you Rubal the scene would have been better if Ishaan was shown to be admiring his wife's big heart, because she's forgiven so easily after the pain she went through. It could have been a beautiful scene where he says "tum itni achi kiyon ho" Because it is good to be forgiving but it seems they just take advantage of that all the time. THATS WRONG.🀒

Agreed.... Every fight they had when S was there , Ishaan never took Suhaana's side ?? Did he? Did he ever said Let me make it up to u suhaana , S is a guest here but u r right . 
    How can he call Suhaana " D "  when he himself never did anything to woo his wife. So Suhaana never realized sooner.  Buying gifts doesn't count as love. Once in every relationship u have to let other person know how much u love them. Who can't say ILU ??? Which he couldn't . He claim to know her but suddenly turned blind and now thinks his wife is dumb??????
    I'll say , if Suhaana is dumb then  Ishaan is biggest dumb not realize value of his wife.  
Originally posted by netri

Agreed.... Every fight they had when S was there , Ishaan never took Suhaana's side ?? Did he? Did he ever said Let me make it up to u suhaana , S is a guest here but u r right . 
    How can he call Suhaana " D "  when he himself never did anything to woo his wife. So Suhaana never realized sooner.  Buying gifts doesn't count as love. Once in every relationship u have to let other person know how much u love them. Who can't say ILU ??? Which he couldn't . He claim to know her but suddenly turned blind and now thinks his wife is dumb??????
    I'll say , if Suhaana is dumb then  Ishaan is biggest dumb not realize value of his wife.  

Great point yaar. All I want is that Suhana needs to be given more respect for who she is, especially by her own father and sister. I find it ridiculous how can a father blindly follow others and completely neglect his daughter, I would never forgive my father if he ever dared to do that to me. I also want Suhana to ask Ishaan, "why do shy away from me in front of others when you were all over S?" & Why didn't you spend any time with me at the picnic?
Agree... Uko bhodu bole aur Suhaana ko D πŸ€’

Ye CVs bhi na chains khush nahi rahe ne dete...... Jaishe hi khush hote hain vo log " S " ka naam lelete hain.... πŸ˜”
I think they seriously need to clear their heads and get back on track properly. Enough is enough now. SORT IT OUT PLEASE.
Originally posted by 111192

Sheemu no doubt suhana is dumb

if she wasn't dumb .............how would she able to read the loneliness of BM and spent time with her...........when other's were trying to make BM happy by giving her superficial things?

if she wasn't dumb ..............how would she fight for deepak's cause in front of radha bua.............when all other's gave into radha bua's anger?

if she wasn't dumb ..........then why would she fight with manju aunty for kasyap's pride instead of  remaining silent like other bhau's?

if she wasn't dumb...........why would she spent her golden night taking care of a stranger.instead of spending time with her husband.

if she wasn't dumb...........why would she forgive sonali so easily who gave her so much of pain?

because in today's world only dumb people think about others ...........intelligent people only think about themselves.

We have suhana who is shown to be different from others.  She fights for what she thinks is right, irrespective of the consequences of the same. She doesn't like to compromise or be quite.  Be it the time when the inspector was being unfair to them during the hotel decent scene, or their car being towed away, or the pension guy behaving wrongly.
And she also doesn't hold grudges against people she likes hence it is so easy to if one wants to say fool her/misguide her/manipulate her. You set her mind on one train of thoughts and she thinks that way only. She cannot think in another way. So she is more of a simpleton not a dumb person.
She doesn't thing in circles, she can only think straight, hence it took her a while to understand what the inspector at decent was thinking them to be.

So she is different hence a butt of joke, being different though doesnt mean being a bad person. Being different can also mean that she is nice and better than the others !
Originally posted by poshah

We have suhana who is shown to be different from others.  She fights for what she thinks is right, irrespective of the consequences of the same. She doesn't like to compromise or be quite.  Be it the time when the inspector was being unfair to them during the hotel decent scene, or their car being towed away, or the pension guy behaving wrongly.
And she also doesn't hold grudges against people she likes hence it is so easy to if one wants to say fool her/misguide her/manipulate her. You set her mind on one train of thoughts and she thinks that way only. She cannot think in another way. So she is more of a simpleton not a dumb person.
She doesn't thing in circles, she can only think straight, hence it took her a while to understand what the inspector at decent was thinking them to be.

So she is different hence a butt of joke, being different though doesnt mean being a bad person. Being different can also mean that she is nice and better than the others !

Yes Pooja, you are very right. What a nice analysis you've made. 😭For me Suhana is the best character and so far I can say definately that she is the best best human being in SGP.
Sheemu, I agree suhana is not dumb and ishaan calling her dumb was really bad.

But regarding suhana being the best of best...I would differ here ..but to each his own πŸ˜‰

She is not someone to be called dumb point blank though, least of all ishaan..but i pardon it as a lapse on the part of CVs..