Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

The official clown of SGP (Page 3)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Ishaan calling her "dumb"... Angry i hated that part and i dono why he used that term... it irritated me and that talk too....

And ya its true that her dad didn't reply to her question. But how I took that as like she already know why he did so and max he will reply "It was for you Suhaha...It was to make you realize how important is Ishaan and that family for family..." or so.... honestly i didn't even mind about it yaar...may be i didn't even notice...

@ Renu....making fun of suhana everytime is bit over now..that is true...may be that is how the character is...but suhana knows everyone values her points at Kashyap family...just remember that day when deepak was in hospital she quickly said he will understand my words, so i will go...and everyone said yes... so there were occasions when Suhana proved that she is a sensible lady and act accordingly... sometime i feel it is she herself who acts as a dumb just to chill every one.. i dono...

febs................you forgot when she said she want to go as deepak will understand her word..........each and every elder in the family except radha bua was against her going there..........and dont forget alok said to ishaan ..............."ab tu bhi chaal kuki ab jab suhana saath chaal rahi hai toh isse sambhalane ko bhi to koi chahiye"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysindiViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Ishaan calling her "dumb"... Angry i hated that part and i dono why he used that term... it irritated me and that talk too....

And ya its true that her dad didn't reply to her question. But how I took that as like she already know why he did so and max he will reply "It was for you Suhaha...It was to make you realize how important is Ishaan and that family for family..." or so.... honestly i didn't even mind about it yaar...may be i didn't even notice...

@ Renu....making fun of suhana everytime is bit over now..that is true...may be that is how the character is...but suhana knows everyone values her points at Kashyap family...just remember that day when deepak was in hospital she quickly said he will understand my words, so i will go...and everyone said yes... so there were occasions when Suhana proved that she is a sensible lady and act accordingly... sometime i feel it is she herself who acts as a dumb just to chill every one.. i dono...

febs................you forgot when she said she want to go as deepak will understand her word..........each and every elder in the family except radha bua was against her going there..........and dont forget alok said to ishaan ..............."ab tu bhi chaal kuki ab jab suhana saath chaal rahi hai toh isse sambhalane ko bhi to koi chahiye"

ya...Oh My God Renu... how do you remember all these...  ya..it is true... may be still Kashyap didn't consider as a responsible bahu.... thats why... hope ki jaldi all of them correct that... just hate the fact that Ishaan makes fun of her in front of others... I can't take it... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Agreed...the use of word "Dumb" could be avoided but CV did not do that.........waise personally i feel that comic scene was better in OBS...it was more natural

Thats very true OBS version of this scene was much better. They didn't make Lolita look like a fool so much

Sinha18

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Agreed...the use of word "Dumb" could be avoided but CV did not do that.........waise personally i feel that comic scene was better in OBS...it was more natural

Thats very true OBS version of this scene was much better. They didn't make Lolita look like a fool so much

Is it? Then why do they do such things here? I didn't watch OBS...so i dono how it was... 
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

ya...Oh My God Renu... how do you remember all these...  ya..it is true... may be still Kashyap didn't consider as a responsible bahu.... thats why... hope ki jaldi all of them correct that... just hate the fact that Ishaan makes fun of her in front of others... I can't take it... 

Yes Febs me too. Although its good have fun and jokes, it wrong to keep calling her mad and make fun of her all the time. The difference between making fun of the others and Suhana is that the others are still given respect while Suhana is just made to look like a fool each time, as if though everyone else is soooo MAHAAAN. How sick.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Yes Febs me too. Although its good have fun and jokes, it wrong to keep calling her mad and make fun of her all the time. The difference between making fun of the others and Suhana is that the others are still given respect while Suhana is just made to look like a fool each time, as if though everyone else is soooo MAHAAAN. How sick.

Thats true mj...we seriously need a sequence or scene where everybody at kashyap parivaar should say to Suhana that she is responsible like a good bahu...like disha n rajni... rather than all time making her fool..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

<font color="#006600">Ishaan calling her "dumb"... Angry i hated that part and i dono why he used that term... it irritated me and that talk too....</font>

<font color="#006600">And ya its true that her dad didn't reply to her question. But how I took that as like she already know why he did so and max he will reply "It was for you Suhaha...It was to make you realize how important is Ishaan and that family for family..." or so.... honestly i didn't even mind about it yaar...may be i didn't even notice...</font>

<font color="#9900ff">Agreed...the use of word "Dumb" could be avoided but CV did not do that.........waise personally i feel that comic scene was better in OBS...it was more natural</font>

<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">
Thats very true OBS version of this scene was much better. They didn't make Lolita look like a fool so much</font>.

<font color="#006600">Is it? Then why do they do such things here? I didn't watch OBS...so i dono how it was... </font>

I don't know why they've changed it here. In OBS there was scene where Ishaan hears S talking about the plan, becomes very angry and scolds her for what she's done. SGP
has obviously cut that scene. They've ruined it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Is it? Then why do they do such things here? I didn't watch OBS...so i dono how it was...

I don't know why they've changed it here. In OBS there was scene where Ishaan hears S talking about the plan, becomes very angry and scolds her for what she's done. SGP
has obviously cut that scene. They've ruined it.

shayad jaan boojke kar rahe honge... i think they dont wanna show "S" again as they know how much we hate that character... so if Ishaan over hears in SGP then he won't get "S" to scold for it... isliye they showed a small scene where now Sushaan is clear about all the plans... And Ishaan just said "mein "S" se gussa hu"... Thats it...Thank God they didn't show like in OBS...

Sinha18

Go to top