Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry dear I don't agree with that because she was shown as dumb even though she asked the most sensible question to her father. A father played with his daughters emotions that's not acceptable. He could've been more dignified and taken her back to his house for a few days and the distance between Sushaan wu=ould have been enough for them to realise their love for one another, no need for cheap planning. ðŸ¤¢

Besides even Ishaan mia said "tum inti dumb kyon ho?" so didn't he?

111192 thumbnail
Febs ....................the thing which bother's is that each and every time suhana is shown as a fool ....................CV's should give her credibility at least sometimes...................how can one complain about kasyap's when her own father consider her to be crack, dumb,fool girl
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes Renu I agree there. Suhana has done some of the most courageous things for other people and very rarely is she made to feel good about what she's done. Just because she's naive doesn't mean that she deserves no credibility. I am utterly disappointed at KK's reaction today. He could've gently sad I'm sorry I did that but I thought I was doing that right thing...done that would have enough. None of the elders are shown to have any bad feelings for her plight and yet she cries for anyone who's in pain?? Why is that?
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ishaan calling her "dumb"... ðŸ˜¡ i hated that part and i dono why he used that term... it irritated me and that talk too....

And ya its true that her dad didn't reply to her question. But how I took that as like she already know why he did so and max he will reply "It was for you Suhaha...It was to make you realize how important is Ishaan and that family for family..." or so.... honestly i didn't even mind about it yaar...may be i didn't even notice...

@ Renu....making fun of suhana everytime is bit over now..that is true...may be that is how the character is...but suhana knows everyone values her points at Kashyap family...just remember that day when deepak was in hospital she quickly said he will understand my words, so i will go...and everyone said yes... so there were occasions when Suhana proved that she is a sensible lady and act accordingly... sometime i feel it is she herself who acts as a dumb just to chill every one.. i dono...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

Ishaan calling her "dumb"... ðŸ˜¡ i hated that part and i dono why he used that term... it irritated me and that talk too....

And ya its true that her dad didn't reply to her question. But how I took that as like she already know why he did so and max he will reply "It was for you Suhaha...It was to make you realize how important is Ishaan and that family for family..." or so.... honestly i didn't even mind about it yaar...may be i didn't even notice...

Agreed...the use of word "Dumb" could be avoided but CV did not do that.........waise personally i feel that comic scene was better in OBS...it was more natural
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
111192 thumbnail

@ Renu....making fun of suhana everytime is bit over now..that is true...may be that is how the character is...but suhana knows everyone values her points at Kashyap family...just remember that day when deepak was in hospital she quickly said he will understand my words, so i will go...and everyone said yes... so there were occasions when Suhana proved that she is a sensible lady and act accordingly... sometime i feel it is she herself who acts as a dumb just to chill every one.. i dono...

febs................you forgot when she said she want to go as deepak will understand her word..........each and every elder in the family except radha bua was against her going there..........and dont forget alok said to ishaan ..............."ab tu bhi chaal kuki ab jab suhana saath chaal rahi hai toh isse sambhalane ko bhi to koi chahiye"
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

febs................you forgot when she said she want to go as deepak will understand her word..........each and every elder in the family except radha bua was against her going there..........and dont forget alok said to ishaan ..............."ab tu bhi chaal kuki ab jab suhana saath chaal rahi hai toh isse sambhalane ko bhi to koi chahiye"

ya...Oh My God Renu... how do you remember all these...  ya..it is true... may be still Kashyap didn't consider as a responsible bahu.... thats why... hope ki jaldi all of them correct that... just hate the fact that Ishaan makes fun of her in front of others... I can't take it... 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sinha18

Agreed...the use of word "Dumb" could be avoided but CV did not do that.........waise personally i feel that comic scene was better in OBS...it was more natural

Thats very true OBS version of this scene was much better. They didn't make Lolita look like a fool so much
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thats very true OBS version of this scene was much better. They didn't make Lolita look like a fool so much

Is it? Then why do they do such things here? I didn't watch OBS...so i dono how it was... 
mjtruelegend thumbnail

ya...Oh My God Renu... how do you remember all these...  ya..it is true... may be still Kashyap didn't consider as a responsible bahu.... thats why... hope ki jaldi all of them correct that... just hate the fact that Ishaan makes fun of her in front of others... I can't take it... 

Yes Febs me too. Although its good have fun and jokes, it wrong to keep calling her mad and make fun of her all the time. The difference between making fun of the others and Suhana is that the others are still given respect while Suhana is just made to look like a fool each time, as if though everyone else is soooo MAHAAAN. How sick.