Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by intruderfast

tapu ko meri asli zindagi se kya matlab? LOL
haila , yeh aapko kyaa ho gaya, aapne tappu kaa saath chod diyaaCryCry
ab uska kyaa hoga.
bhooliye mat, tappu aapki zindagi hainLOLLOL

Well im no more into this show as much as I used to be. I wont love tapu if she has purposely slept with rathore! Cos it would break the very reason I loved her...anywayz my fondness for her has reduced substantially. Shes just reel now and Nandmi is realEmbarrassed

seriously i still cant believe ki wo bachpan me kaisi thi aur ab kya ho gayi...Ouch

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

ab uska kyaa hoga.

Well im no more into this show as much as I used to be. I wont love tapu if she has purposely slept with rathore! Cos it would break the very reason I loved her...anywayz my fondness for her has reduced substantially. Shes just reel now and Nandmi is realEmbarrassed
LOLLOLLOLto me what she had done before was far greater sins than doing ding dong with rathod.
seriously u should support trap jodi, tyheir scene together was very good.
btw i must admit interacting with u is a lot more fun than ankit , u r very entertainingLOL
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
yeh Priya...its thanks to Jogi and Nani but thsi time if she has done what the articles suggest she has finally broken the camels back. I wont be able to love her!
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

ab uska kyaa hoga.

LOLLOLLOLto me what she had done before was far greater sins than doing ding dong with rathod.
seriously u should support trap jodi, tyheir scene together was very good.
btw i must admit interacting with u is a lot more fun than ankit , u r very entertainingLOL

glad to hear itSmile
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

yeh Priya...its thanks to Jogi and Nani but thsi time if she has done what the articles suggest she has finally broken the camels back. I wont be able to love her!

ya me too yaar... but if i will not love tappu den it doesnt mean i will start liking chuhiya.... i will just stop watching d show... now also i just watch it once in a week and read updates here....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

ya me too yaar... but if i will not love tappu den it doesnt mean i will start liking chuhiya.... i will just stop watching d show... now also i just watch it once in a week and read updates here....Smile

of course not! Even if I start disliking tapu I can never start liking CPPC! She is just a character I cannot relate to! Not to mention completely crushing everyone of my ideals! yuck! I dont even watch the show anymore too busy with studies!

vivacious_priya

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya2904

of course not! Even if I start disliking tapu I can never start liking CPPC! She is just a character I cannot relate to! Not to mention completely crushing everyone of my ideals! yuck! I dont even watch the show anymore too busy with studies!

no one should relate a character tapasya to rashmi...LOLLOL

chocoz

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Rashami is a gem of a girlSmileHug She is COMPLETELY different to Tapu!

vivacious_priya

Go to top