Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Pain,Realisation & Agony of a Woman.. (Page 26)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@Shonuu....I said the same thing.....discrepancies, related to medicine,, law, finance etc are common in soapdom....Nobody watches serials for learning....and if they do then its pitiable.....Serials are for pure entertainment be it laughter, tears, suspense drama or comedy and today's show was in the tear-jerker and drama category.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783-Deepzz-jyoti06pennu49erFanSoapoperasrfun

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Now Geet can sing..baharon khoon barsao mere ex mehboob aya hai!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783panchjun5jyoti06pennuSecretKhabri420

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
shoniyee, i've been missing ya Hug
I have to rush now. the internet wala guy is here aka my daaddd ROFLROFL lols.
Bye all, me going to sleep early.. Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783jyoti06pennu

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
give me 5 minutes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Mt take - PG 2

Geet to Dev

On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil, I don't know why I am still surprised

Every villain has his wicked schemes and you take them to new extremes
But today for the same of my love, I will look beyond your crimes

Read the article about Dev's condition to help Maan. Dev requests Geet, makes her promise that she won't tell Maan that he helped save him. Dev has been brought back into the story for a purpose. And it cannot be all good (I don't want it to be all good Evil Smile). Although it seems an innocent request rigth now because he knows how much his brother despises him, it will eventually turn out to be a deal with the devil. Blood for blood. I hope this is an indication that we will eventually get to see a custody battle for the baby.

It is also symbolic in a way that this is a cycle repeating itself. Geet was against a marriage initially and wanted to study further. But she was forced by her family to trust Dev and accept him, and when she did, he ditched her. Now, yet again, Geet is being forced by circumstances to seek help from Dev and trust him to help her save her love. Will the outcome be different this time around?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Message to CV's

We have always appreciated your innovative and creative abilities. But we had never anticipated that your creativity will cross such bounds. You have outdone yourselves. Congratulations on your most "out-of-the-box" creation

Please patent your idea before someone steals it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Episode Analysis

Some questions

How did Maan and Geet reach the hospital? I know it may seem like I am picking on every nitty gritty. But I was expecting at-least some commotion in the accident scene itself. Well, it was not meant to be. 

What is the definition of stress in GHSP's dictionary? I am certain my definition and their's don't match. It will be good to know what they mean so I can evaluate the situation from their eyes.

And I just feel like it would be more realistic if Maan and Geet needed medical attention? I am not saying Geet should have been in Maan's condition. But some bandage, stitches, concern for the unborn baby?

Why is Arjun helping them out? he should be satisfied that Maan is in a critical consition? He was not even so concerned for his own sister (who BTW is still in Coma as far as we know), but he is busy arranging charter plane for the Khuranas?

Maan did not look like he was dying. Could you guys not afford money on another ketchup bottle? Paise nahi toh, toh yehi bol diya hota ki Internal injuries hai? Ya internal bleeding ho rahi hai. Ya something like that. Blood gaya kaha ki he needs more? It did not look like he was bleeding that hard? Or did I not see it?

Analysis
One last question. What was that orange liquid on Maan's face? ROFL

At the onset, I hated Geet's dress as much as I enjoyed her acting. And sad but true, her acting was the only high point of today's episode.

And, another high. For once, all the right flashbacks at the right time. Good job. And Geet's promise that she will not act ziddi and stupid again. Well, that was necessary, although I hope the CV's don't over do it. There is a thin line between playful and stupid. The CVs don't seem to be able to see this line.

Although DD's acting today was brilliant I did not cry with her. I could not. I wanted to feel her pain, but it did not touch me. I feel like thae problem was more to do with the story line than anything else. I would have accepted it even if they showed some scenes of Maan and Geet at the accident sight. Geet trying to revive Maan, stopping some on-going cars seeking help. Something. The accident itself was forced and the following hospital scene had no connection.

I won't cover questions I have already asked in my analysis again. As you can see, how geet escaped without as much as a scratch on her body, why the baby is fine, how she is not stressed now, why she isn't fainting, why Arjun did not feel happy upon hearing about Maan accident, why he is helping them are all stuff that boggle my mind and I have no answers. It it beyond my ability to analyze or understand them.

Geet asking all strangers for blood was a bit OTT but what can u expect from a girl who is all along in a big city and is under such circumstances to do. Particularly when the doctor suggested to her to ask everyone around for blood. She did what she was asked to do. Poor girl.

I am glad everyone that we would consider apt to know about MSK's situation were promptly informed of his condition Thumbs Up. We have reached a stage in this show now where even such minute things have to be noted and appreciated. Else, we might not have anything to talk about. ROFL

I am waiting for Geet and Dev's confrontation tomorrow. I don't have very high expectations, but this track is their best bet right now. And I will watch to see what happens.

PS - On a  lighter note - Maan's first question when he wakes up - Who paid for the charter plane?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shivangi783-Deepzz-jyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Anjali/:Where is your question..I checked PG3...couldn't find itConfused...can u plss paste it here againEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783pennu

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Bye Ayeshu....Keep visiting often....Hug

@Swati...Why r u saying Bye to me ???....I'm here na....Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi783jyoti06pennuMishtyShona49erFan

shivangi783 Goldie
shivangi783
shivangi783

@Jyoti- You didn't add my name to the listCry
I was saying that I liked the episode ever since the episode finished. Chat Club posts gawah hai iss baat kaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5jyoti06pennu

Go to top