Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Pain,Realisation & Agony of a Woman.. (Page 103)

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
WE all have discussed so much about the post accident scenarios that there is nothing left to speculate now. All we can do it wait and watch what they dish out to us. Now anything they show is going be one of the tukkas anyway. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-polly23panchjun5serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Hi win

i know. now whatever they show it will feel as if we have seen it before. all the possibilities have been discussed and there is nothing new that they can show. 

have been out the whole day and so logged in to write my take which i had to write. 

going into stalking mode now.

bye
usha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

winonapanchjun5

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
@Wini....... Eggactly....... Enough of us breaking heads trying to do the work of CV's ..... If they don't have brains atleast they can follow our den discussions to get "inspired" to write some logical script.....We even do it for free.......

@Usha......There was no discussion between Jyo and me.LOL.... I was just praising her for the positive spin she puts on the most absurdity they show in soaps..... The debates was between Opti and her...... I was a kabab mein haddi......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84winonaserialwatcher16panchjun5

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hi PrajuHug congo shongo for IF-DazzlerParty

Looks like serious discussion going on between Jyo and Opti
Hi  Shali, Jyo, Opti, Deeps, Zee, USha Res, and all Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16shali

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
bye Usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

I finished watching the whole week's epii and it was goodd...Me like Like dev's mysterious character...He ha spheleings for Gith for sure the way he screamed Geet wen her leg bashed into the sofa then he took her into his arms and stuff..Devaaaaa Lobes geet...

Paani-puri scene was cutee...I agree Gith was very stubborn but then Maan has this aggressive side where he can make her do everything his way but he didn't this time...He  said for 2 minutes and ended up on the highway for more than that...Driving lessons on the highway...Thank God Maan is not going to be my driving teacher..
The accident..Wen the car nearly crashed into the truck, Maan helo Geet's head and then the next moment Geet is still on the seat with her seatbelt on while Maan flew outside thru the Bonnet and he had his seat belt on too..Driver is always most hurt during accidents na...Huh the whole execution of the accident just made it so unrealistic..

Continuity of the next Epi was bad..how did Gith manage to pull the doel shole wala Maan all alone..they culd have shown othe rppl helping her and stuff..

Then Maan on the strecther...the same scenes were used wen he crashed down in the lift..They had scenes from the accident promo tehy culd have used tht..it luked so weird...One moment he was in purple shirt and jeans and next moment the patient dress was on the bluee onee..

The ICU scene totally weird...I am stil studying but I still knw tht doesn't make sensee..Adrenaline shot is given to a person when soemone suffers from Cardiac Arrest..But Maan had an accident here..how did it affect the heart..There should be injuries on the head which may cause damage to the brain..and there was no Bandage on Maan's head either..so were they operating some other Body Part..But no othe body part was damaged either...OMG I am so happy the GHSP Cvz are not my Science Teacherss at all..

I understand CVz wanted to show sumfin MAJOR happened to maan But CVz it shuld make sense na..It just didn;t...the promo was much better...

But if I was a aprt fo Aaam janta all this wuldn;t affect me bcoz all tht matters to me is sumfin interesting is going in Geet..the male lead is in ICU so teh hyper atmosphere is created and it will keep ppl hooked to the episode...

DD was fab with the portrayl of emotions wen she was crying.it.touched mee..then wen she was asking for forgiveness from BabajiCryawww I do tht...wen I want sumfin from Bhaggu me will say I will neva ask anything from you just do thiss for me..I culd so relate to it not in a funny way but seriously I do tht...

I saw D'mello in the DocROFLmaybe coz of the figuree or i am missing him too muchROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84polly23panchjun5serialwatcher16shali

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hi and Bye cutie pie Hugnice take, Embarrassed
mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
zee... god u did research... do u want answers??

Go to top