Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Pain,Realisation & Agony of a Woman.. (Page 101)

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06ainaGURTI

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@Mali......... Nenu Bagunnanu Hug

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16jyoti06ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
@sharmi u can talk as much as u want on the  medical mishap of the shoW!! Hug

@ deepss: u'll teach me more ? am stuck with few oly?? nuvu chala andanga unnawo..... 

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-serialwatcher16jyoti06

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hi

I know I am really late, i posted in the CC yesterday that i loved the episode but could not follow to the den. But I have to do this for my own peace of mind. I really liked yesterday's episode and there were a lot of reasons. 

I have read the first 10 pages and kind of agree with all the bloopers and the silly things and the cliches that they showed yesterday but STILL I liked yesterday's episode.

And the reasons are following

1. I had resigned myself to the way the CV's were taking Geet's character and massacring it after her marriage and so the culmination of all that massacring was yesterday. So i felt relieved when she finally said ' meri bewakoofi ke karan yeh accident ho gaya. i am sorry maan. mujhe maaf kar dijiye. main aaj ke baad kabhi zid nahi karoongi' . However much i disliked it, it was only increasing my blood pressure and so finally the uttering of those words  made me relieved that these people had reached what they started out to do.

But daadi also came up with a  gem
'mere bete na kya kiya hai jo usko itni badi sazaa mil rahi hai'

2. In my school days after a bad exam i would come and howl at home to my mother and frighten her so much that she would expect the worst and expect me to flunk the paper and so even if i scored a 60-70% she would be relieved and say you have done well.

Yesterday's episode was like that. After getting frustrated with annie arjun and seeing them running their own show for the last so many days, actually seeing everything inter-connected was such a relief. So maybe the episode was only 60-70% but it gave a certain satisfaction which was missing in the past episodes of so many days. 

3. I did not find DD catching every random person and asking for blood OTT. When you are alone and undergoing trauma and trying to cope, you just do whatever comes to your mind because nothing else is in your control but you feel that you can atleast do this. Planning and logic comes only when you are in a sane frame of mind, not when you are traumatised. Personal trauma makes you do things which are not logical. I have done something in my real life like this when it came to my child and can easily relate to this because otherwise i am very logical and practical.

Recently a friend's father underwent a bypass surgery and we had to literally sit on the phone and contact all the people we knew and thanks to mobile phone technology and sms's it became easier to reach out to the city in a kind of each person reaches whoever they know. but all that required people and friends and my friend could not actually do anything by herself. The hospital only says contact the red cross and if red cross doesn't have, then what do you do. So sitting in a hospital in the middle of nowhere, it did not seem impossible to have such a situation.

Catching random people and asking atleast feels as if you are doing something instead of just waiting for something that may or may not be happening.

I accept all the negative points and agree with everybody but I did not even miss Mr. Maan yesterday, DD was enough for the episode to sail through.

Ha, now i am done and all ready for the episode tonight. 

usha 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-jyoti06ainaGURTIshali

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@Mali....... Did someone say that 2 u?Embarrassed

Of course I will teach you...Ask me what you want to know...

@Mishti......... Kill MSK Haan Evil Smile

anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16jyoti06ainaGURTI

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@Deeps:Who analysed that taunt on me ??LOL..CR??U mean the journalist Chandralekha ji ?Embarrassed...see I hv my plain funda to watch daily soaps and thats what I apply everywhereLOL..its a result of my 12yrs of serial expereince and nothingROFL..I watch some 12 shows in a day..if I start looking critically at all na,then I will b soon admitted in Agra ka pagal khaana which I don't wantLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Opti:When they both got involved in car driving lesson,did they realise it was a Life threatening risk ??Ermm..they just wanted to do it for 2 mins without realising that those 2 mins will cost them so muchOuch...u really don't realise what is coming or how big the risk is unless it hits u and then your realisation process starts....We as a viewer realised that its silly or kiddish or foolishness or whatever because we already knew that accident was coming since we already saw the promos and the articles all aroundLOL...but if they had not shown the accident there,mayb we would hv gone Awwww in the same scene thinking MSK is teaching Geet to driveLOL...here when I watch from those character's POV who had no idea that accident was coming on their way,I don't feel it was a blunder...CVs had planned the accident for them but those characters were not suppose to know the future,they were only enjoying that moment without thinking much which was a mistake on their part..but in reality don't we too commit such type of mistakes and then later repent..I don't think anyone really hv a perfect life where they can judge the future danger coming their way and always take initial precaution....if that was the case then accidents or other  several mishaps in life would hv never happenedLOL...Yes I had a problem with the execution of the whole accident scenario and the way lots of bloopers were there in that scene ...but I hv no problem with the way situation lead to that accidentErmm

@All:Me in speech giving mode today..so all chup bilkul chupGeek...this is my And Opti's favourite timepassROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-veil_of_rosesserialwatcher16panchjun5shali

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@ deepss: ok dear... me gng... will be back soon!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-serialwatcher16shali

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
me is off  guys net is giving me a tough fight.. n i am not healthy enf...

n i am losing touch with discussions :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesserialwatcher16shali

Go to top