Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Pot of Gold - AR[DMG] FF (Page 28)

lostfantacy Groupbie
lostfantacy
lostfantacy

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
hello writer ...!

its some piece of work u can read with a cup of coffee in ur hand in a winter evening and u completely forget abt that ...and muse later thinking about te story style  ...the emotions were not much here ...as well not dry at all...they were relevant ....and that made it special ..
wonderful piece of work ...and this makes me dig out ur other works ...Embarrassed
keep creating such things ...!! whatever may the plot u can portray in ur style ....! nice !

Edited by lostfantacy - 09 April 2011 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aria-

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lostfantacy

hello writer ...!

its some piece of work u can read with a cup of coffee in ur hand in a winter evening and u completely forget abt that ...and muse later thinking about te story style  ...the emotions were not much here ...as well not dry at all...they were relevant ....and that made it special ..
wonderful piece of work ...and this makes me dig out ur other works ...Embarrassed
keep creating such things ...!! whatever may the plot u can portray in ur style ....! nice !

Well hello to you too Reader :)

Welcome to the thread and thank a bunch for commenting, its always nice to read comments from new readers and I am glad you enjoyed the story and style. Hope to see you around in some of the other threads as well.

Your words remind me of a friend who has been missing from IF and some of these threads for a while...Smile so Thank you as for that reminder as well.Embarrassed

Aria

lostfantacy

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
As much as i loved reading the whole series, i loved reading the last part even more. It was just so amazingly and wittily written! and i have the most wildest ever ending fantasized in my head!

Anyways, I loved it, throughout and if i must say, it never really lost its charm! Although, i haven't really got the connection between Mary and Riddhima... and how Armaan figured it out; but just so, i loved their interaction in the last part...where he mentioned about 'Riddhima' being her NAME and her telling him not to sweetheart him! It'was just great! The plus point in the whole fic, is simply their interaction and conversation! Simply fab!

and what else, .. i just loved the whole thing A! Brilliantly written and cleverly executed! I just hope, you keep listening to songs... and such ideas keep knocking you in your head! 

Thanks for writing it! :)

Love,
G.

-Aria-

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

As much as i loved reading the whole series, i loved reading the last part even more. It was just so amazingly and wittily written! and i have the most wildest ever ending fantasized in my head!

Anyways, I loved it, throughout and if i must say, it never really lost its charm! Although, i haven't really got the connection between Mary and Riddhima... and how Armaan figured it out; but just so, i loved their interaction in the last part...where he mentioned about 'Riddhima' being her NAME and her telling him not to sweetheart him! It'was just great! The plus point in the whole fic, is simply their interaction and conversation! Simply fab!

and what else, .. i just loved the whole thing A! Brilliantly written and cleverly executed! I just hope, you keep listening to songs... and such ideas keep knocking you in your head! 

Thanks for writing it! :)

Love,
G.

Heylloo G!

So you decided to use this one post to make up for three pending reserves!! D'ohArmaan always knew Mary was Riddhima and she had recognised him as well...I suppose you could say they had that pretence going for a while, as long as they could...

Thanks a lot Garima.

Love
A

ps. I can't stop starring at my siggyLOLEmbarrassed
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
I'm so late here - but if it saves my case the minimal grace - I have tons of pending reads due (don't glare at me Sookie san!) and extensive travels tend to render me somewhat like our man here - the short attention span deal, its few pros and many cons!

So anyway, this is the first I got to reading in a week of wandering much, and I've got to tell you it was ideal this way - an idyllic mind of random thoughts coupled with reading a story with no end and beginning! It's like a chapter in somewhere - like meeting someone on a long distance train and and having a rare good conversation, such that the encounter isn't a priority memory, but one that fades in and out at arbit ppoints of ones life, prompted by arbit references, implying you never really forgot the serendipity of a good conversation with a stranger!

Yeh - that kind of sums up my tide of reactions to this story. =)

In particular, of course I like Armaan - he's a charmer, and when is that not true, sigh! I understand, and at least partially even appreciate where Riddhima comes from - although I have to admit she's not my favorite version of DoD!!!

And then there are the songs! Oh A!!! You brought back such good memories with that, the CCR - school times, like middle school - which doesn't even feel like this same life's memory! and Hoobastank - aha! You know I saw them live in concert once, and their music shall forever remind of that very fun fest evening! so yes - the songs did their job - for the storyline, and just from evoking nostalgia!

I think the best part of your story telling here was the way you connected the pieces - you haven't completed another story of yours yet for me to apply it to the rest - even, and especially pieces like annoying hinges, beat up cars ... and perhaps the one way you're sure to win my heart as a reader is by basing any damn plot in a god foresaken midwest town (or some look alike wherever in the world) and then come true in picturing it! The stark stand out between the east and the mid west , between the west and south, in terms of American territory, is always interesting to incorporate in terms of character evolving - it always works, and god knows how many times it has been put to test! =)

Well, that. Brownie points to you to be inspired by a song for writing a story - I like!!! And brownie points to me to keep my word - however, belatedly =)

hugs,
nj

-Aria-

-Aria- IF-Dazzler
-Aria-
-Aria-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spln

I'm so late here - but if it saves my case the minimal grace - I have tons of pending reads due (don't glare at me Sookie san!) and extensive travels tend to render me somewhat like our man here - the short attention span deal, its few pros and many cons!

So anyway, this is the first I got to reading in a week of wandering much, and I've got to tell you it was ideal this way - an idyllic mind of random thoughts coupled with reading a story with no end and beginning! It's like a chapter in somewhere - like meeting someone on a long distance train and and having a rare good conversation, such that the encounter isn't a priority memory, but one that fades in and out at arbit ppoints of ones life, prompted by arbit references, implying you never really forgot the serendipity of a good conversation with a stranger!

Yeh - that kind of sums up my tide of reactions to this story. =)

In particular, of course I like Armaan - he's a charmer, and when is that not true, sigh! I understand, and at least partially even appreciate where Riddhima comes from - although I have to admit she's not my favorite version of DoD!!!

And then there are the songs! Oh A!!! You brought back such good memories with that, the CCR - school times, like middle school - which doesn't even feel like this same life's memory! and Hoobastank - aha! You know I saw them live in concert once, and their music shall forever remind of that very fun fest evening! so yes - the songs did their job - for the storyline, and just from evoking nostalgia!

I think the best part of your story telling here was the way you connected the pieces - you haven't completed another story of yours yet for me to apply it to the rest - even, and especially pieces like annoying hinges, beat up cars ... and perhaps the one way you're sure to win my heart as a reader is by basing any damn plot in a god foresaken midwest town (or some look alike wherever in the world) and then come true in picturing it! The stark stand out between the east and the mid west , between the west and south, in terms of American territory, is always interesting to incorporate in terms of character evolving - it always works, and god knows how many times it has been put to test! =)

Well, that. Brownie points to you to be inspired by a song for writing a story - I like!!! And brownie points to me to keep my word - however, belatedly =)

hugs,
nj

Don't know where to start, except that this response is around 167 days!!!! (WTH!!!) or okay this sounds better actually - 5 months and 14 days!!Confused WOW! ...seriously!!? woah!...no nothing works actually. i didnt realise it had been so long!!Confused sigh! No excuses except that I haven't been that regular on IF in between. But as you can see, am getting around to things here tentatively. And this is where I had to start. I guess we can safely forgive each other LOL

Interesting reading your reaction to this story. I can't really recall what was on my mind when I wrote this thing (since its been too long) except that song...which for some odd reason at that moment of all the times, I've heard it before prompted me to write something down. This has happened a few more times thereafter... It was strange, didn't have the whole thing mapped out when I started writing it but everything fell into place and oddly I knew where it was all headed and how I wanted things to be. Some of those place references are places I've seen around ...some images don't ever leave your mind... I'm curious why you say, Riddhima is not the favorite...? I have a feeling we can never really differ when it comes to Armaan..

Thanks a lot NJ for your words, always a pleasure to read :) 

A

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
it is marked for me to read these vaccations :) 

-Aria-

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Another brilliant piece of writing by you.. Entirely a treat :D

xoxo

-Aria-

Go to top