Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

GKD (Page 4)

Poll Question: ARE YOU ALL LIKING/LOVING GKD?????

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
608 [56.30%]
2 [0.19%]
470 [43.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
who done this poll not much high

gkdians

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Tanvi..U r not going to get a fair picture cos u have allowed multiple voting..For eg..I can vote for like any number of times.... or dilike any number of times...One person one vote....  I love the show but hate the new trackk..It sounds & looke eeks... I'm taking a brk from the show till this track is over...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3gnitikaBenNevisEAREYE

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
yes, ofcourseSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

Gkdlover Groupbie
Gkdlover
Gkdlover

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
welcum tanvi!!! im glad u r here!!:) nd yes im luving gkd alot!!!nd plz ashishji ko b join karne k liye kahay!!!!thx luv u,ashishji nd gkd..

EAREYE

ya5m33n Groupbie
ya5m33n
ya5m33n

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Welcome Tanvi Big smile
 hum sab bohat khush hai kai tum yaha humare saath baat karne ay hai Party
Hope you enjoy reading the countless threads LOL

EAREYE

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GKDlover1

Hey Tanvi DarlingBig smile

HEARTY WELCOME TO I-FHugHugHug

Im Great fan to GKD and to the Charcter of Arpi(ofcourse urs as well,GOD bless u abundantly my Darling) 
But not any more. Do u know why?
It started with wonderful and passoinate love between two persons with different back grounds on the base of values and ethics and morals.
Now its lost all its values where a marriage in our society meant to be the love and trust and sanctity for life between married couple. Now its going to be lost. Then what is point in a marriage and this relationship. Ek bhabi has lusty feelings for her dewar(its wee bit ok as its a lead villian character,though its also sick to my stomach) and another bhabi is a virgin wife goes to bed with their enemy on some forceful condition to save the family esteem  in the name of  saving husband's honour. how can the husband get izzath if the wife lost it?After Marriage wife and husband not two persons. They are just one, if one lost something so the other too.(i could not digest this as this female lead of the show who has pure hearted,very compassionate, much understanding , well enough courage to fight circumstances stoop so low , its really sick to my stomach.If its with some other character it will be bit ok as we read some stories like that)
 I cant see any values and ethics in the show anymore.I always loved it for its values and love betweeen the relationships. why should we watch it when it lost all its charm and ethics and morals.If u can, please convey all GKDF viewers opinions to GKD writers.We just want it as it should be.

Hey 
completely  agree show some moral for a girl//wife  ....how can she given like this .....

definitlely  there will be some other way out .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisEAREYE

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Hiya Tanvi....

Im Pratishtha....aka Prashu....

Welcome Darling....

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this show..!

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index