India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pyar ki ye kaisi kahani????????

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
we love both abhay nd piya nd want them together soon..but fate has made them different...... abhay realizes it....he knows that piya is like a candle nd he is a storm....poor abhay..!!..he always has to say or do something that breakes piya's heart.....but what he does..what he says..is not wrong naa.... after watching that cut on piya's neck..he lost his control.....its impossible for a human nd a vampire to live together......abhay is not ordinary..how will she adjust with him??????..

but we all want this adjustment.....only god/(ekta) knows..how it will happen......... i just want to wish "all the best" to poor lovers....destiny has chosen u for each other..thats why love blossoms b/w u in the presence of ur differences......so carry on with ur"PYAR KI KAHANI"...........Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabusainMavi18Sapphire_238RitzieCourageous_Leo

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
nice post........  nw more thn anythng i believe in wat tht tea stall walay baba ji says every time 'destiny will rewrite their luv story although they have chosen to go their separate ways' Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_KSG

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

nice post........  nw more thn anythng i believe in wat tht tea stall walay baba ji says every time 'destiny will rewrite their luv story although they have chosen to go their separate ways' Smile

i agree..destiny is more stronger than ny other difficulty coming in the way of them....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index