Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

F5--A new beginning:):):) (Page 83)

dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Royale11

m nt confusng u riddhan its simple mini & kavya had a fight which happens k but kavya said thngs which she shouldn't but in anger said & nw like u must be guilty karan 1 more gr8 he hates to create a scene so he went to u & asked u to talk to kavya as u r close to her as a bro thn him n u took the matter in a simple whch hurted mini most coz she heard it karan or mini never wanted u to shout at kavya just wanted her to knw her fault u failed there n differences came simple
bro tlked to me...he didnt fail there...he made me realize my mistake...infact after tht i even tlked to karan bhaiya...but i wasnt too well n one of my friends armaan tld tht to karan bhaiya so karan bhaiya didnt say nething to me coz of tht...riddhan bhaiya wasnt at fault...i wnted to clear out things with mini di...but by the time i was better in health mini di had went...so basically it was my fault n i couldnt eveb clear out things later :(

Royale11 Goldie
Royale11
Royale11

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 2128

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by Royale11

Originally posted by riddhan

@ ria don't bring all that
@ kavya i don't like it Dead
Dead lets nt talk only 
i never said that
u meant like tht & y r u feeling bad nw Confused u & karan hv put the axe on yur leg only i told him nt to tyalk with people who on 1st talk say i hate yur friends froup 
Royale11 Goldie
Royale11
Royale11

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 2128

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by Royale11

m nt confusng u riddhan its simple mini & kavya had a fight which happens k but kavya said thngs which she shouldn't but in anger said & nw like u must be guilty karan 1 more gr8 he hates to create a scene so he went to u & asked u to talk to kavya as u r close to her as a bro thn him n u took the matter in a simple whch hurted mini most coz she heard it karan or mini never wanted u to shout at kavya just wanted her to knw her fault u failed there n differences came simple
bro tlked to me...he didnt fail there...he made me realize my mistake...infact after tht i even tlked to karan bhaiya...but i wasnt too well n one of my friends armaan tld tht to karan bhaiya so karan bhaiya didnt say nething to me coz of tht...riddhan bhaiya wasnt at fault...i wnted to clear out things with mini di...but by the time i was better in health mini di had went...so basically it was my fault n i couldnt eveb clear out things later :(

its nt easy kavya u were angry &said thngs to mini she feels bad too  &shows tht with her anger karan was her best friend y he went to riddhan couldn't he say u thngs which he felt if tom someone tells me thngs in a bad way i will expect riddhan as my best friend to stand fr me n if u &riddhan r guilty thn u both should find ways to say sorry 
riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Royale11

Originally posted by riddhan

Originally posted by Royale11

Originally posted by riddhan

@ ria don't bring all that
@ kavya i don't like it Dead
Dead lets nt talk only 
i never said that
u meant like tht & y r u feeling bad nw Confused u & karan hv put the axe on yur leg only i told him nt to tyalk with people who on 1st talk say i hate yur friends froup 
i tried but both were not listening
Royale11 Goldie
Royale11
Royale11

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 2128

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
riddhan if tom karan tells y thngs in anger u won't leave him tht i can guarantee thn how u expect mini to listen u patiently or to karan she was at the recieving end it was she who heard it u her bro n karan her best friend were just sayng forgive kavya Clap
dmg_fanatic IF-Sizzlerz
dmg_fanatic
dmg_fanatic

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 18872

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Royale11

Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

Originally posted by Royale11

m nt confusng u riddhan its simple mini & kavya had a fight which happens k but kavya said thngs which she shouldn't but in anger said & nw like u must be guilty karan 1 more gr8 he hates to create a scene so he went to u & asked u to talk to kavya as u r close to her as a bro thn him n u took the matter in a simple whch hurted mini most coz she heard it karan or mini never wanted u to shout at kavya just wanted her to knw her fault u failed there n differences came simple
bro tlked to me...he didnt fail there...he made me realize my mistake...infact after tht i even tlked to karan bhaiya...but i wasnt too well n one of my friends armaan tld tht to karan bhaiya so karan bhaiya didnt say nething to me coz of tht...riddhan bhaiya wasnt at fault...i wnted to clear out things with mini di...but by the time i was better in health mini di had went...so basically it was my fault n i couldnt eveb clear out things later :(

its nt easy kavya u were angry &said thngs to mini she feels bad too &shows tht with her anger karan was her best friend y he went to riddhan couldn't he say u thngs which he felt if tom someone tells me thngs in a bad way i will expect riddhan as my best friend to stand fr me n if u &riddhan r guilty thn u both should find ways to say sorry
karan bhaiya tlked to me directly...he wasnt at fault...riddhan bhaiya was nowhere included in all this...y wud he be at fault? Infact riddhan bhaiya tried his best evrytime to mend broken ties...i've realized tht anger is just very bad... It was my mistake...n i am the lone person who should be guilty...n trust me i tried reaching out to mini di in evry possible way...i texted her...called her..pm'd her...scrapped her...but sometimes mistakes get irreversible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhan

riddhan IF-Sizzlerz
riddhan
riddhan

Joined: 17 April 2009
Posts: 21900

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Royale11

riddhan if tom karan tells y thngs in anger u won't leave him tht i can guarantee thn how u expect mini to listen u patiently or to karan she was at the recieving end it was she who heard it u her bro n karan her best friend were just sayng forgive kavya Clap
i don't wanted it to become big fight
Royale11 Goldie
Royale11
Royale11

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 2128

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
kavya karan hasn't said u thngs he wanted riddhan said him i will handle it be nice to kavya & some armaan said him u r nt well take thngs lightly & riddhan is at fault & y u 3 don't see frm mini's side thngs she was hurt badly u can't expect her to forgive u in a sec

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
.:Oye Hoye Club AKA DMG Season 1:. New Beginning!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: soundsofcedar   Replies: 1194   Views: 26019

soundsofcedar 1194 26019 23 December 2009 at 10:12pm by soundsofcedar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index