@ kavya i don't like it 🤢
🤢 lets nt talk only 
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Royale11

🤢 lets nt talk only 
i never said that

m nt confusng u riddhan its simple mini & kavya had a fight which happens k but kavya said thngs which she shouldn't but in anger said & nw like u must be guilty karan 1 more gr8 he hates to create a scene so he went to u & asked u to talk to kavya as u r close to her as a bro thn him n u took the matter in a simple whch hurted mini most coz she heard it karan or mini never wanted u to shout at kavya just wanted her to knw her fault u failed there n differences came simple
bro tlked to me...he didnt fail there...he made me realize my mistake...infact after tht i even tlked to karan bhaiya...but i wasnt too well n one of my friends armaan tld tht to karan bhaiya so karan bhaiya didnt say nething to me coz of tht...riddhan bhaiya wasnt at fault...i wnted to clear out things with mini di...but by the time i was better in health mini di had went...so basically it was my fault n i couldnt eveb clear out things later :(

Originally posted by riddhan

i never said that
u meant like tht & y r u feeling bad nw 😕 u & karan hv put the axe on yur leg only i told him nt to tyalk with people who on 1st talk say i hate yur friends froup 
Originally posted by dmg_fanatic

bro tlked to me...he didnt fail there...he made me realize my mistake...infact after tht i even tlked to karan bhaiya...but i wasnt too well n one of my friends armaan tld tht to karan bhaiya so karan bhaiya didnt say nething to me coz of tht...riddhan bhaiya wasnt at fault...i wnted to clear out things with mini di...but by the time i was better in health mini di had went...so basically it was my fault n i couldnt eveb clear out things later :(

its nt easy kavya u were angry &said thngs to mini she feels bad too  &shows tht with her anger karan was her best friend y he went to riddhan couldn't he say u thngs which he felt if tom someone tells me thngs in a bad way i will expect riddhan as my best friend to stand fr me n if u &riddhan r guilty thn u both should find ways to say sorry 

u meant like tht & y r u feeling bad nw 😕 u & karan hv put the axe on yur leg only i told him nt to tyalk with people who on 1st talk say i hate yur friends froup 
i tried but both were not listening
riddhan if tom karan tells y thngs in anger u won't leave him tht i can guarantee thn how u expect mini to listen u patiently or to karan she was at the recieving end it was she who heard it u her bro n karan her best friend were just sayng forgive kavya 👏

its nt easy kavya u were angry &said thngs to mini she feels bad too &shows tht with her anger karan was her best friend y he went to riddhan couldn't he say u thngs which he felt if tom someone tells me thngs in a bad way i will expect riddhan as my best friend to stand fr me n if u &riddhan r guilty thn u both should find ways to say sorry
karan bhaiya tlked to me directly...he wasnt at fault...riddhan bhaiya was nowhere included in all this...y wud he be at fault? Infact riddhan bhaiya tried his best evrytime to mend broken ties...i've realized tht anger is just very bad... It was my mistake...n i am the lone person who should be guilty...n trust me i tried reaching out to mini di in evry possible way...i texted her...called her..pm'd her...scrapped her...but sometimes mistakes get irreversible...

riddhan if tom karan tells y thngs in anger u won't leave him tht i can guarantee thn how u expect mini to listen u patiently or to karan she was at the recieving end it was she who heard it u her bro n karan her best friend were just sayng forgive kavya 👏
i don't wanted it to become big fight