Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Vikrant eats and breathes acting
Buzz up!
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

He ran around for two and half years doing one audition after another but it was his first show Imagine's Dharam Veer that got him his much acclaimed role in Colors' Balika Vadhu which led to his first lead role in Imagine's Baba Aiso Var Dhoondho. The role of Murli who marries a midget brought Vikrant Massey the name, fame and adulation he craved. He is thrilled to be the hero of the show, but modestly says it is all thanks to his fans and well wishers. With a smile on his face, Vikrant talks about his journey to date.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
Vikrant Massey
What was the major reason for choosing Baba Aiso Var Dhoondho, other than a chance to play lead -of course?

Well, I am glad I have a show where I play the lead, it feels good for sure, but honestly I didn't accept the role for that reason. My friend producer- director Nikhil Sinha came to me with the offer. He said he saw only me as Murli. I was touched. He even fought with the channel who wanted some other actor. I am glad to be part of the show that has shown a different side of relationships, tackled a certain section of our society. All the characters have layers and they add texture to the show. We all had faith in the concept and the show, so I am happy to see it working well.

Vikrant Massey
The latest drama in Baba Aiso Var Dhoondho was pretty shocking. What did you feel while shooting?

The emotional content was high. The energy on the sets too was charged. It was a difficult scene to shoot. The dwarves supporting Bharti, painting my family's face black and the subsequent scenes wrung us out emotionally and physically. I felt exhausted after the shoot. But I am glad it reflected in the show. The anger and frustration of Murli came across.

Vikrant Massey
What has been the reactions of your fans for the show?

I have got smses, letters and emails saying they love the show and the story. The whole unconventional aspect of this couple makes for interesting viewing. I associate with Murli totally, as like him, I too have worked hard in life.

Vikrant Massey
How is your rapport with Bharti aka Juhi Aslam?

We got along well ever since our first day. She is not only talented artiste, wonderful person but also very beautiful. She is also an honest person be it in her dealings with others or acting.

Vikrant Massey
What does acting mean to you?

Acting is my life. It wouldn't be wrong to say - I live and breathe acting. I enjoy the whole process of putting a story from paper across to a visual medium. I don't think I can visualize myself as anyone else, I don't think I could be happier in another profession. Perhaps it is because I wake up and am roaring to go to work.

Vikrant Massey
What are your future plans? Bollywood, reality shows or another serial?

I will go where life takes me. I believe in working hard and when any offer comes to me, I will decide what is best suited then. Let's see.

Vikrant Massey
What is your best kept secret?

I don't know if it is a secret but I love gizmos a lot. Maybe it is a guy thing. I have an I-pod, an Apple Mac book laptop, playstation and a portable DVD player.

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 February 2011 at 5:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ghotalazShipra_S-JaZ-anna44

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thnks
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Updated..
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
nice interview...Thumbs Up

seeing vikrant's pics over here is such a relief... otherwise he looks so weird in the serial as murli...Clown
Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks.

I have a crush on him ever since the Dharam Veer days. BlushingLOL....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index