Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

JENNIFER footage girl (Page 2)

abhiya_lover Newbie
abhiya_lover
abhiya_lover

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash.is.bk4ever

i just watch it for SRK Blushingyesterday's 7 khoon maaf special was OOOOOOsomeeeeeeeeeeee :)

@TM-actually you shud edit cuz here are her fans who might b hurt with what u r saying :)

is jennifer winget a godess that we cant say anythng bad or smthng lke that about her i guess in this forum thre were many topics regarding other actors also so did i comited any sin

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_lover

Originally posted by MagicalKash

You joined IF to post this? WoWStern Smile

And do you get that ZKJ is a show like that? where SRK makes fun of like everyone and calls so many ppl so many things! Its all done in good humour to make the show interesting to watch! And if you believe whatever he says there is a true than you might might need a reality check! ...Just saying.
And I am not a KaJenian ! So don't tag me ..I actually love KaSh or used to love..But I still like Shilpa ! But infuriarating another group of fans is sad.Really sad!

my my cool down dear iam not bashing any other fan group or saying anything and did i say ke SRK hates her or said smthng intentionally and plz dnt be so rude i joined IF to post this ri8?u have great sense of humourTonguei have far mre better thngs to do rather than dng heap thngs...and i aso wanaa clarify it that i dont belong to any other fan group i used to like DMG and KASH but nt anymore
You know it can infuriate her fans ryt?Embarrassed And especially this forum is really sensitive place and I am sorry  that I didnt realise that you are a newbie and dont know that! But trust me even though this post is harmless and just for good humour it will cause a huge problem here..Thats  just one of the disadvantages of this forum!
Anyways ..Welcome and enjoy!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLno comments

NeonLights.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

You claim you have nothing against anyone,then why make an account just for the heck of demeaning somebody.Everything said in that show is in good humour ,dont use it to demean someone like that 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nidsssDulceTentacion.smiley_lizikaran-007Aquarius18

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

i just watch it for SRK Blushingyesterday's 7 khoon maaf special was OOOOOOsomeeeeeeeeeeee :)

@TM-actually you shud edit cuz here are her fans who might b hurt with what u r saying :)

is jennifer winget a godess that we cant say anythng bad or smthng lke that about her i guess in this forum thre were many topics regarding other actors also so did i comited any sin
u have a point :p
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

leave it nikka ajkal jab khud pe ati hai to sab kuch humour sense mein le atay hai so no point saying anything hereBig smileEmbarrassed

NeonLights.

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash_laddoo.anu

leave it nikka ajkal jab khud pe ati hai to sab kuch humour sense mein le atay hai so no point saying anything hereBig smileEmbarrassed

My lover LOLLOL Yaha Sach bolna means Dead.... Soooo why not maintain our dignity EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

NeonLights.

Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yo i like it DJ:)

-Ms.Muffin-

Go to top