special episode-for cv's

peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey forum special episode are they going to show the entire story in one hour.i guess its for CV"S TO WATCH LET THEM ALSO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN US atleast then they would get some sense in thier bheja and take the story forward(hey.i am really not new becoz i very religiously follow this forum,and like someone said earlier this forum rockz......so i couldnt stop myself from being member of this forum😊.but ya plz do welcome me 😉as this is my first post (a way to tell all of u hai)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to the forum dear hope u'l hv fun here.
And yes CVs MUST WATCH this recap epi to understand what crapd we were bearing
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, what is the big deal about the special epi anyways, its not like they are going to show Ahem finally falling for Gopi, it will be the crap about the cokking competion, we we all just be crying.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey peppygirl, welcome to forum. I'm peppyboy Jake.. And btw spl episode is for me.. To drooollll over Rashi..😆
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: peppygirl

hey forum special episode are they going to show the entire story in one hour.i guess its for CV"S TO WATCH LET THEM ALSO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE GIVEN US atleast then they would get some sense in thier bheja and take the story forward(hey.i am really not new becoz i very religiously follow this forum,and like someone said earlier this forum rockz......so i couldnt stop myself from being member of this forum😊.but ya plz do welcome me 😉as this is my first post (a way to tell all of u hai)

Welcome.   CVs are paid for by their Channel, who decides the policy.   Like any employee,as long as they are in their service, they follow the line.   It is for the higher up CEOs to look at the trends.  Perhaps they will start watching this Forum, and take the members seriously, provided they have some positive ideas, which they can look upon.  If they think, the our  members are a giddy headed lot, they will ignore us, and CVs will continue getting their pay, the advertisers will give them the income and so the merry go round will go on and on.    Your weapon is your Remote Control.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey peppygirl😊.........welcome 2 sns forum...and lookin forward 2 more posts frm u.....
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome n enjoy Peppy girl...like ur username ..let u make the forum peppy......have load of fun.
peppygirl thumbnail
hey all thanks for the grand welcome.peppy boy beware(oppositr attract😆)@walquest rite said remote is the control shall i tell u all sumthing i hardly watch this show i just follow the update .if necessary i watch.hope to know ur names.sadhli and jake(i mean peppy boy) madhu i am aware, @walquest and sbp.?
peppygirl thumbnail
thanks simran u bet i am peppy atleast lets make this forum lively so what if show is not to our expectation but at least we enjoy the discussion here
kereisha33 thumbnail
i hope its not a recap let hope it where they left off with today episode.am keepin finger cross.it about them starting to find out about rashi and ahem give gopi the look. let not  speculate it might not be a recap they might just suprise us.am a hopeless romantic