SR OS- Not Just Coincidence!! part3- pg10 updated

saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I never ever was an active member on this forum. Being an SR fan I used to visit the forum for reading SR OS and for commenting on them. But 2 days back out of nowhere something clicked and I started writing OS as a part where sidma become friends. after two days of battling between 'to do' or 'not to do' I decided to go with 'to do' and put out whatever I had wrote in dmg forum on IF.  I only had got concepts in my mind but never thought of writing it down. This is the first time I am writing something so I just hope all you SR fans out there like it.

Not Just coincidence

Well this part is a continuation of the scene(which happened looooong back) where sid for the first time hands divorce papers to ridz and shashank asks them to give there marriage a second chance and stay together for 7 months. Many days have passed, sid and ridz are living together but as always there is a constant bickering from both the sides. Sid, after what he has seen in lonavla is completely convinced that this relationship is beyond repair. This is what he tells her.

S: I just wanted to tell you something'..well as a matter of fact ask you something

(S and R are back in their penthouse after a long day's work. Both are exhausted. But sid has something important to share)

R: haan bolo na'

S: I will come straight to the point''I don't think there can be any improvement in our relationship, Atleast not in the husband wife relationship.

R: what???😲 

S: let me finish'..it's just that I think you are still in love with armaan. So it's better that you be with him rather than being with me. I don't want to see my dreams shattering again as they did in lonavla. πŸ˜” If that ever happens again I won't be able to keep myself together. I will breakdown. At this point of time if we both know that at the end of 7 month span a healthy husband wife relation can't be established between us then what's the use of even trying for it. It will only give more pain and nothing else'..(he paused, . riddhima was dumbstruck to say anything and waited for him to continue)

Look riddhima I don't want to hurt you ever in anyway. I cant see you in tears. but I also cant keep on dreaming and see them shattering later on. I don't want to keep fighting with you for 7 long months like we have been doing from day 1. And I don't even want to disrespect your father by not obeying his orders Instead why don't we just forget everything'..forget the farz and responsibilities that we have for each other and just be friends, Only friends. No expectations, no demands, just nothing. At least we can stay happy and healthy under the same roof, without killing each other and at the end of 7 months it wont even hurt anybody. at the end of 7 months you can do whatever you want ('as in go with armaan' he added this in his mind). What say?

R: you are again making decisions for me? Huh?

S: no I am not'.i already told you'I wanted to ASK you something. Remember.

This is the best option for both of us that I could find. But if you still want to stick to that 'working-towards-healthy-husband-wife-relation' thing then its FINE. Let's FIGHT. I have anyways gotten used to it by now.

R: I meant you are already losing hope. Can't you think positively?

S: if thinking positively can hurt this BAD, then NO, I CANT think positively. Didn't you understand a single word from the things that I said before?😑 (his voice was a pitch higher than before) ( he calmed down a bit) do you realize that we have already started fighting. Can't we be just friends and stay at peace.

R: (after a hell lot of thinking). Ya maybe you are right.

S: always am'😊( a slight smile was forming on his face)

R: Being friends is good for our health . ('who likes to fight' she thought) So friends??. (she asked extending her hand) forever'

S: I don't know about the forever part but ya FRIENDS (he said as he shook her extended hand. And gave a million dollar smile to already smiling riddhima )

R: and yes when did you feel like killing me????

S: huh? (a bit confused)

R: you said if we were friends then we could stay under one roof without killing each other'so when did you feel like killing me??

S: oh yeah'. well there were a lot of times. ( he said staring at the ceiling as if trying to remember THOSE lot of times)

R: what??? πŸ˜²

S: (he started counting on his fingers and blabbering at the same time as if talking to himself) when you slapped me on airport, when you threw black colour on my face after the basketball match'well maybe I shouldn't count that time cause I wasn't angry then but I was happy at my victory and the fact that I was going to kiss you that too with black coloured mouth when you were so not liking it, then when you came at orphanage following me and tammana and I was again put behind the bars, then'

R: (suddenly interrupting) same here''. I did reciprocate the same feelings then. Hey and by the way why didn't you kiss me??

S: (was taken aback by this sudden question but then returned to his naughty self again) 'why, did you want me to?? πŸ˜‰ 

R: SHUT UP!! (throwing a pillow at him, and showing the false anger which was meant to mask the smile that could have appeared any moment)

S: (catching the pillow and laughing at her response)🀣 c'mon riddhima I respect women, even though the women was acting like chudail'what did you expect??

R: (suddenly serious) ya I know I did act like a chudail  πŸ˜”...

S: hey c'mon I was joking..

R: no sid I seriously am sorry for all the things that I said'.I did which have hurt you. But you still behaved like a gentleman and always took care of me.

S: don't start riddhima. I am not used to hearing so many praises of mine'.atleast not from you.

R: what? (now throwing the second pillow) here I am saying sorry to you'.and you' you could atleast have said 'its ok'.. but'( she suddenly stopped and smiled as realization dawned to her) ya I got serious so you said It to make me smile again.. I get it now.

S: I think it worked'..there is no place for sorry and thank you in friendship πŸ˜Š

R: (suddenly becoming aware) hey that's a dialogue from some movie'wait a second even that 'No expectations and no demands' is a dialogue'.

S: ( a bit embarrassed as she had caught him) ok'ok. Both are dialogues. But who cares if I said something that salman or ranbir have already said in a movie. Dialogues conveyed the feelings,and that's it as far as I know they are meant for the same thing. And here, take this thing of your's back. (and so he threw back the pillow he had caught)

Riddhima, instead of catching the pillow let it hit her.

S: you should know something riddhima'.you suck at cricket!! Maybe your reflexes aren't as developed as they should have been. Have you thought of consulting a doctor. You could fix tomorrow's appointment with me if you want..

R: ok I am done with my insults here πŸ˜‘. I am going to sleep. And (she bent down picked up the pillow that had hit her and again threw at him) this is not mine its yours' GOOD NIGHT (started climbing the stairs to her room, technically sid's room)

S: good night riddhima 'sweet dreams πŸ˜Š. (he sincerely meant it as he settled on the sofa to sleep)

R: (turned back, smiled) πŸ˜Š good night sid. (as she waited for the the sleep to overcome her she thought)

'You might not have understood it sid but our relationship did improve. From just 'married' we have become just 'married friends' 😊. dosti hi to pyar ki pehli seedhi hoti hai, omg I am already talking in filmy dialogues as sid did just now  πŸ˜†(she started laughing as she remembered). And did I just say pyar. I don't even know if that can happen but at least I am feeling light and happy after so many days. And sid I know you will be feeling the same'😊

whereas sid  thought 'I know my feelings for you can't fit in 'just friends' category, they are more than that, but at least we wont be fighting riddhima, I wont be hurting you anymore'

Both had a grin πŸ˜Š  stuck to their faces as they slept with peace after many days.

Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment/criticize. They are all welcome. And tell me if I should continue with the next part πŸ˜Š'.

Edited by saumya{roka} - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after months of dmg
feel good 2 hear there conversation once again